Since my last thread was closed...

The mods here suck, very disappointing. I'm not some player who hasn't played before and is trying to reroll. I have an 85 of each class besides warriors. I'm not trying to get help on what spec to go, what rotations to do, how to reforge my gear. Or anything similar because I know all of that information for each class already. I'm simply trying to get HELP on deciding a main. I don't see what's wrong with that? When this is a WoW forum all about help. I can't just play each of my classes and decide I need actual information as to why I should pick X class over Y class. With shaman being the top of my interests totem poll I decided asking you guys here would be the smartest thing to do. Now quit closing threads and actually let us indulge in an intelligent conversation.*

If you don't like the rule, or how Mods enforce them, you're more than welcome to PM Sunshine or Boubouille.

No need to create more threads about the exact same thing that caused a previous thread to be closed.