Arena Tournament server

Anyone know when Blizz is opening this again?

Also LF resto shaman EU for MLS once it opens. Mage is 3k and I'm 2.4k warlock who needs sham to get high there =)

10+ Year Old Account
    If the mage is 3k and you're 2.4k, that means this season more like 2.4k and 1.9k?

And no, no one knows.
    Last edited by Stanton Biston; 2012-03-15 at 06:58 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE

No idea what you're talking about. The mage is multiglad and r1 from S10 and I'm 2.4k.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudor View Post
    No idea what you're talking about. The mage is multiglad and r1 from S10 and I'm 2.4k.
    I'm talking about the fact that being 2.4k every season means that you did anywhere from barely passing to being in the running for r1.
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE

Your point being?
    Last edited by a little Kappa; 2012-03-15 at 08:07 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Your point being?
    Declaring your rating is far from an authoritative measure of skill.

is there a blizz con this year ? normally they have the TR come up like 2 months b4 blizz con for practices then during blizz con + after they will have them up

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanton Biston View Post
    Declaring your rating is far from an authoritative measure of skill.
    This really, i know two DKs who are absolute douche bags but got 2200 rating. So yeah, rating does not imply skill. Just that you have better, stronger comp than most.

Anyone know when Blizz is opening this again?
    Probably May-ish

Quote Originally Posted by Divineknight13 View Post
    is there a blizz con this year ?
    Nope. They've got no announcements, MoP and D3 will already be out.

Your point being?
    His point being, getting 2400 means nothing without any other information. Getting 2.4k means a lot in different seasons. For instance 2.4k in S9 was barely a show of any skill at all cause of MMR inflation. 2.4k in S9 is the equivalent of 1.8-1.9k this season cause of the MMR reset.

I thought rating was just a measure of penis size? I presumed the rank 1s had huge schlongs, and my rating was only 900 because I have a 1 inch wonder.

OT: It will clear alot of problems if you say what your rating was for each season.