Page 1 of 10
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

The Worst MMO You've Ever Played?

The title says it all! What's the worst MMO you've ever played? Can be F2P or P2P. Mine would have to be either Mythwar 2 or Final Fantasy XIV. So I'm curious to know what are some of the worst MMOs you all have played =]

*EDIT* Move to off topic if you must, didn't see what forum I was in >.<

FFXIV hands down. I really really want to take a dump in this collectors edition box and mail it back to them.

runner up, while not the worst i've played, is the 2nd worst mmo i've had to pay money for is swtor.

10+ Year Old Account
    i dont play alot of other MMOs then wow, but i have to go with SWTOR, i was so looking forward to it and what we got was a rushed buggy piece of shit :\
    atleast thats my oppinion, i know alot of people like it so w\e

It was called HORIZONS at launch but I think it has changed it's name since (Istaria). It's big draw was playable dragons (start as a baby and it takes a lot of time and effort to get to adulthood) and a crafting system that allowed professions to be your class (you could be a backsmith and nothing else). And player housing, buying a plot of land and getting the required material and people with the skill to build it. The only bad guys were zombies ... it got old fast.

http://www.istaria.com/

Gods and heroes:rome rising game looks like f2p mmo but it cost like 10 euro each month.Played it for 2 hours turned it off and never looked back.

I guess the worst money to fun ratio would probably go to swtor as well - I really shouldn't have bought that collector's edition.

Free to Play it would have to be....Last Chaos. Pay to Play, I'd have to go with SWToR. Of the Pay to Plays that I've actually played, it has to be SWToR. Not saying it's BAD, it just didn't click with me.

Edit: WAIT, NOT SWToR. I can't believe I forgot about Champions Online. Actually bought that when it came out. Ughhh...utter garbage.
    Last edited by couchboi; 2012-03-08 at 05:20 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    imo LotR, Aion, Nostale and Allods nice for a day or two but not for long

A big thanks for the Sig and Avatar made by i4ni

Swtor was biggest waste of money (Average single player game, horrible MMO)

Dofus a close second.

Deleted
    subjectively, runescape.

Ragnarok online was the worst waste of money, so i played a free version to get into MMO's.

I don't think I've ever played a good F2P, although I have tried alot of them. The worst pay to play would have to be Lineage 2.

Deleted
    Tbh, Last Chaos, dat grind...

lotr online
    Quote Originally Posted by Davinfelth
    I'm a cow that casts green nature balls and turns into a bear cat tree owl and you are complaining about topography?

Age of Conan hands down

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Aion was a pretty huge disappointment, so I'll go with that. SWToR was fun while it lasted, but end game was just not developed enough for me to keep paying.

10+ Year Old Account
    By the looks of it you guys didnt spread around much, the biggest pile of bad mmo i ever played is called Conquer online, terribly grindy, pay to win super stupid you die you drop gear/inventory stuff for others to peak up mentality making so that people actually shy away from pvp unless they are top dogs thath have invested money as shit and to top it off pvp is a one shot game, the game calculates a potency number depending on your gear / char stats and if your number is a bit highers than someone else's number you can 1 shot him , if its near that persons number the one who starts atacking first wins !

Would have to be Cataclysm for me

Deleted
    Age of Conan, abominable mechanics and fight system