Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Interesting note:

Remember when Cang Du and BG9 got owned? Then they showed up in the Sternritter palace talking to Yhwach? Do you remember what BG9 said?

Using Vollstandig has the ability to resuscitate Sternritter.

So ALLLLLLL those Sternritter who got beaten offscreen? Probably at LEAST one of the sternritter that were just "killed"?

All they need to do is release Vollstandig and guess what? They're back up on their feet, ready to fight.
    But how does one release Vollstandig when they are dead? :P

Couldn't Juha release Sternritter's Vollstandig?

Oh man that would be too harsh, making Isshin fight his wife...
    Not just his wife.... White too. Which would result in him being able to use Bankai this time.
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    But how does one release Vollstandig when they are dead? :P

Couldn't Juha release Sternritter's Vollstandig?
    The ones that AREN'T dead, just knocked out of whatnot. The ones like Nanana or Old man Glasses

Not just his wife.... White too. Which would result in him being able to use Bankai this time.
    Ooooh, that could work, because... Plot.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

But if Juha can make them pop Vollstandig, that means they should get back alive again too. In theorie atleast. Right?

I really hope Juha actually does use that shit. I wanted to say; oh, then that means the Espada come back too. But nah. Yamamoto didn't kill those... Or did he burn them? Hmmmmmmmmm...

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah true, that is totally possible, would be a bit of a mind fuck too

Yama-jin burned EVERYTHING, like a boss.

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

Yama-jin burned EVERYTHING, like a boss.
    Not really.

Besides this arc, Yama only sparred with double sword duo, then he left a hole in the Minotaur, then had his flames sealed by Wonderweiss and had to punch him to death, then he used a Kidou to attack Aizen. And then we're at the current arc, where he let random Soldat escape the palace, and he did burn the guy who killed his VC. And then he failed to burn Bazz B and the other 2. And Juha was really the one to kill the Yourself.

Yama barely really used Ryukin Jaka to kill people in the time we've seen him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Yama barely really used Ryukin Jaka to kill people in the time we've seen him.
    That's the important part . He's calmed down now, but he was a fucking monster back in the day.

I hope after this arc is done and Bleach finished we get a spinoff/prequel where we get to see the founding of the Shinigami Academy.

15+ Year Old Account
    That's the important part . He's calmed down now, but he was a fucking monster back in the day.

I hope after this arc is done and Bleach finished we get a spinoff/prequel where we get to see the founding of the Shinigami Academy.
    I just want to see the three main Quincy fight at this point, don't give two flying shits about these other guys. Can they all just die so the main players can step in and slaughter everyone else to spice things up? Just pull an Aizen and one shot everyone already!
    BfA Beta Time

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Swizzlington View Post
    I just want to see the three main Quincy fight at this point, don't give two flying shits about these other guys. Can they all just die so the main players can step in and slaughter everyone else to spice things up? Just pull an Aizen and one shot everyone already!
    Sorta agreed... but also sorta not. Because as much as I want to see the big final fights, that means it's going to be the end of Bleach and I don't really want it to end

so are we assuming the last fights will be:
    Ichigo Vs Yhwach
    Shunsui Vs Haschwalth
    Ishida Vs Orihime/Chad

10+ Year Old Account
    Ishida Vs Orihime/Chad
    Ugh do not care two shits about that. So don't want this to happen at all!
    I am sure the rest will be fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha yeah, that's going to be the ringer fight. Probably wont even be a REAL fight, they'll convince him to come back to the "good" side in the end YAWN.

15+ Year Old Account
    Sorta agreed... but also sorta not. Because as much as I want to see the big final fights, that means it's going to be the end of Bleach and I don't really want it to end
    But if Kubo skips to them now, the final fights can be better than the closing of Naruto.
    BfA Beta Time

so are we assuming the last fights will be:
    Ichigo Vs Yhwach
    Shunsui Vs Haschwalth
    Ishida Vs Orihime/Chad
    I wouldn't be surprised at all if Ishida is really just playin Yhwach, and his real goal is to take out Yhwach himself as he probably wants revenge against Yhwach killing his mother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clubsoda View Post
    Have to mention that I reported you, there's absolutely retarded major spoiler in your signature field.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Senjumaru Shutara View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised at all if Ishida is really just playin Yhwach, and his real goal is to take out Yhwach himself as he probably wants revenge against Yhwach killing his mother.
    That's what I think his motivation is as well. Only way to kill him is to get close, just like Gin tried with Aizen.

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    But he fails then Ichigo saves him and Ichigo vs Yhwach 1v1
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

But is there still the "time limit" on the Bankai? In that case it would be really useless for Juha to actually use it for a long time to ressurect the Quincy Yamamoto killed...

He had something planned. But Haschwaltz has already seen that Ishida had something else on mind. Something about the blood thing inside of Ishida now. So i doubt that he can betray Juha.

Wouldn't it be awesome if Ishida stole Ichigo's Bankai? And that Ichigo has to use White's power.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaitenx View Post
    That's what I think his motivation is as well. Only way to kill him is to get close, just like Gin tried with Aizen.
    I think that's why he JOINED, but not why he's staying. He has Yhwach's blood inside him now, meaning he can't betray him.

Or at least that's what I hope, because having Kubo pull the same shit twice in a row would be major weak sauce.

Dont know where else to ask, so I just put it here:

Anyone know the manga episode, where it continues after the Anime ended? I watched the anime some time ago, and recently I started to watch it again, boring as I remember most of it though, so thought I should give the manga a try, but I am too lazy to take it all from the beginning.

So yeah? Anyone know what episode that would be?
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    About chapter 480 is when the last arc starts.

Oki, thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think that's why he JOINED, but not why he's staying. He has Yhwach's blood inside him now, meaning he can't betray him.

Or at least that's what I hope, because having Kubo pull the same shit twice in a row would be major weak sauce.
    I don't think it's any better to have Ishida look like a massive idiot who keeps helping the bad guy just because his planned betrayal was stopped before anything even really happened.