Quote Originally Posted by Tahuun View Post
    Let's add Ichigo and Renji into the mix and Brohood is complete.
    The two panels showing BazzB where the other Shinigami were creating the doorway has Renji in it and BOTH THEIR EXPRESSIONS WERE SO SIMILAR AND ADORABLE.

UGH I'm sorry for the constant Caps Locks. After a week break, Naruto coming back (and addressing some big questions not addressed in the finale), Grimmjow reappearing, and Gear Fourth being unveiled, my hype meters have reached their limit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Not a bad chapter. Grimmjow's appearance isn't horrible here if he acts like a chauffer opening doors to take Ichigo up.

Thank you Kubo for the gratuitous Yoruichi panty shot.

This chapter was pretty good, makes up for missing a week. It will be interesting to see what Grimmjow will add to the team, if he's gotten much stronger.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clubsoda View Post
    Have to mention that I reported you, there's absolutely retarded major spoiler in your signature field.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    The two panels showing BazzB where the other Shinigami were creating the doorway has Renji in it and BOTH THEIR EXPRESSIONS WERE SO SIMILAR AND ADORABLE.

UGH I'm sorry for the constant Caps Locks. After a week break, Naruto coming back (and addressing some big questions not addressed in the finale), Grimmjow reappearing, and Gear Fourth being unveiled, my hype meters have reached their limit.
    Maybe hype is too strong word for me but things get promising in Bleach (and Naruto, now that it's back).

Quote Originally Posted by Senjumaru Shutara View Post
    Thank you Kubo for the gratuitous Yoruichi panty shot.

This chapter was pretty good, makes up for missing a week. It will be interesting to see what Grimmjow will add to the team, if he's gotten much stronger.
    He one shot Kirge. I think he's about to obliterate a lot more than we're expecting.

Also, to those who doubted me for the last TWO YEARS that Grimmjow was coming back: Ha.

He one shot Kirge. I think he's about to obliterate a lot more than we're expecting.
    He one shot Kirge, who earlier was getting his ass handed to him by a simple bankai, who had a hole put in him by Urahara, who was maintaining Jail while master race Ichigo was throwing a temper tantrum...and that's supposed to be a feat of strength?

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    He one shot Kirge, who earlier was getting his ass handed to him by a simple bankai, who had a hole put in him by Urahara, who was maintaining Jail while master race Ichigo was throwing a temper tantrum...and that's supposed to be a feat of strength?
    Oh my God what is your obsession with power levels.

Every time we have this talk..

You know what, you're the same guy who told me Grimmjow wasn't coming back, and no offense, but half the time you seem as though you don't know what's actually going on with the manga, so I'm not gonna have this discussion again with you.

I'll let what Kubo writes speak for me.

Cheers.

Oh my God what is your obsession with power levels.
    Power levels in Bleach are wildly inconsistent. It's happened countless times in this manga, and will continue to. Ichigo is prime example - he should be one of the strongest people in existence at this point, with Shinigami, hollow, quincy, fullbringer mega powers, who beat Aizen with the ultimate getsuga, and was subsequently repowered up using the reiatsu of all the Captains and vice-captains, trained under zero squad, received a true Zanpakutō straight from the forge of the creator of all Zanpakutō... and what does he do? Gets knocked off the side of the Soul King's palace and knocked out cause he bumped his head.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clubsoda View Post
    Have to mention that I reported you, there's absolutely retarded major spoiler in your signature field.

So glad to see Grimmjow back! Now I want to know about some of the other arrancar and their status; is Tia still imprisoned by the Quincies or was she ever freed and she'll make an appearance, too?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Senjumaru Shutara View Post
    Gets knocked off the side of the Soul King's palace and knocked out cause he bumped his head.
    Not cause he bumped his head, cause Kon made him bump into Orihime. Biiiiiiiiig difference. At least with Kon around it felt like the good old classic Bleach with actual forward progress, albeit short.

Speaking of which, why was Aizen pissed at Ichigo this chapter? For whooping his ass?
    BfA Beta Time

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Swizzlington View Post
    Not cause he bumped his head, cause Kon made him bump into Orihime. Biiiiiiiiig difference. At least with Kon around it felt like the good old classic Bleach with actual forward progress, albeit short.

Speaking of which, why was Aizen pissed at Ichigo this chapter? For whooping his ass?

Probably more disappointed, I mean that is the guy that kicked his ass, but being totally worthless for the last.. what? 100 chapters? Its like "I really lost to this moron?!"

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Disappointed he actually brought grimjoww back. Now what kind of asspull are they going to do to make him even close to relevant on a power scale.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

I'll let what Kubo writes speak for me.

Cheers.
    Kay.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Swizzlington View Post

Yeah I honestly liked Kon being there. When I saw that I thought it was the kind of comic relief we needed: Kon messing things up with his ego, and Orihime's head being thick enough to hurt Ichigo.

I think Aizen was either mad that:
    1. Quincy and Shinigami worked together. I guess Aizen is racist and likes segregation.
    or
    2. Ichigo and company were like "how dare you try to go to the Soul King's palace!" and now Ichigo is going back and forth like it's a buffet line. And he's bringing friends.

Everyone is excited about Grimmjow and I'm just sitting here happy that Kon is back :P

Also, I really like the dialogue between Aizen and Kyoraku
    Last edited by 4KhazModan; 2015-04-23 at 05:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    We need a Manga with Aizen as the protagonist.

Quote Originally Posted by Baar View Post
    Disappointed he actually brought grimjoww back. Now what kind of asspull are they going to do to make him even close to relevant on a power scale.
    Remember when Renji appeared at the end of the Fullbringer arc and how he said he was so strong by spending the last 2 years or whatever training to beat Aizen? Same thing, probably; Grimmjow has devoted the last two years getting ready for a rematch with Ichigo or something.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DrArtorius View Post
    We need a Manga with Aizen as the protagonist.
    Aizen and Treize Kushranada from Gundam Wing; two highly-intelligent and charismatic leaders with the ability to make everyone around them dance like puppets on a string.

Finally grimmjow is back. Too bad i cant read the chapter. Mangastream hasn't released it yet
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Darkvoltinx View Post
    Finally grimmjow is back. Too bad i cant read the chapter. Mangastream hasn't released it yet
    Mangapanda.com is always pretty timely with posting updates.

Yeah but MS's translation is much superior.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Osoroshii View Post
    Mangapanda.com is always pretty timely with posting updates.
    Mangainn as well
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.