10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    What

what OMFG HOLY WA;'TIOAJT;AHTJA3T;25UAI Q;326TQ16T0Q16'-3Q6TUJ3QO0YU;6Q36

NO FUCKING WORDS FOR THIS
    Pretty much my reaction. My mind just kind of blue-screened and I stared at the page for a minute.

I started typing like, oh who is szayela porro again and why would he have a storage room full with dead arrancar... Then i saw the last page.

Just... Wow. When i saw her say "captain" i was more thinking of Rose and the other guy that got defeated by Superstar and killed by the Vision (forgot his name).
    Or are those 2 coming up next..?

But dang. Hurry up Bleach, you finally got interesting again... Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

15+ Year Old Account
    That's actually slightly sad. After all the years of hype Kubo has placed in Hitsugaya, to have him die and be used as a zombie is disappointing to say the least. Wasn't he supposed to have the potential to catch the Captain Commander or some crap?
    BfA Beta Time

Dunno about Captain commander, but he had potention in "about 100 years or more" to be stronger then Shunsui.

Deleted
    Damn, did not see that one coming. But I still think they'll somehow save Hitsugaya since you don't have to be dead the be controlled by her...but I guess getting split in two kinda makes you dead no matter how you see it...aww dammit

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    Dunno about Captain commander, but he had potention in "about 100 years or more" to be stronger then Shunsui.
    Cough cough...who happens to be Captain Commander right now?
    BfA Beta Time

10+ Year Old Account
    I have to say, although it's sad and disappointing in the sense that Hitsugaya is dead (I kinda actually forgot he died, whoops)... this is probably one of , if not THE best and most interesting plot twists in the series. Imo anyway.

Deleted
    Best part of today's chapter was these first three panels: http://i.imgur.com/EcMPzvB.png

And what the fuck. Hitsugaya actually died. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Swizzlington View Post
    Cough cough...who happens to be Captain Commander right now?
    Well, Shunsui THINKS Hitsugaya would surpass him. Doesn't say he actually would tho. And Shunsui is CC cause Yamamoto died. If he was alive, do you think Hitsugaya had any chance within 100 year to surpass him and become CC?

We know what Hitsugaya's can do, but... Shunsui's is still unknown.

Maybe Hitsugaya got lucky with his opponent (water vs ice) and that is why he could fight on par with her. But what if he fought against Starkk? Would he have won? I don't know, but i personally think he would have lost that.

It's hard to say from now to "100 years further" seeing how Hitsugaya is dead now :P

I told you guys it was from that Arcannar's research thing.

And I saw the last page but went eh. Only until I read these comments did it strike me how important this might be.

I don't think Hitsayuga is truly dead though. Probably just unconscious and he got taken over. Have a feeling Ikkaku will be taken over later too just be having blood on him.

hitsugaya actually died? Did not see that coming.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Btw if he really is dead, that's awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Binkamus Prime View Post
    Damn, did not see that one coming. But I still think they'll somehow save Hitsugaya since you don't have to be dead the be controlled by her...but I guess getting split in two kinda makes you dead no matter how you see it...aww dammit
    I'm guessing that the hollow powers he used a while back will come out and disrupt Gewelle's control.

I hope he's dead. Not that I don't like Hitsugaya, but this is a war, and some characters have to die. I was already disappointed when Kubo saved Byakuya, I hope Hitsugaya's is permanent.

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess he was not popular enough to stay alive any more...... he also has a new set of cloths.... the Quincy who makes zombies is kinky like that

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    I guess he was not popular enough to stay alive any more...... he also has a new set of cloths.... the Quincy who makes zombies is kinky like that
    Debonair Hitsugaya skin confirmed.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    I hope he's dead. Not that I don't like Hitsugaya, but this is a war, and some characters have to die. I was already disappointed when Kubo saved Byakuya, I hope Hitsugaya's is permanent.
    The problem with this train of thought is that the rest of the manga has been largely lacking significant deaths, so suddenly killing off a bunch of people in the final arc feels incredibly forced.

I thought it was said the power could turn any Shinigami into a Zombie by just having his/her blood touch them alive or not. It was only with another Quincy did they have to be dead. My guess is if you kill the Quincy zombie maker Hitsugaya will go back to normal. I wouldn't mind him dying tho since it is the final arc having him die wouldn't be a major loss.

I wonder if the one to fight Hitsugaya after he owns the others could be Grimmjow or Halibel ( tho not sure if she has been saved or forgotten)

Quote Originally Posted by Cattleya View Post
    The problem with this train of thought is that the rest of the manga has been largely lacking significant deaths, so suddenly killing off a bunch of people in the final arc feels incredibly forced.
    This is a giant war against the strongest villains in the series with a catastrophic invasion of the seireitei, I expect some casualties like in naruto

When He/She said come out caption commander I was thinking o shit Yamamoto is coming out. If she summoned Yamamoto then everyone would have been fucked lol.

I don't think Hitsugaya is dead since all you need is a drop of blood on you to be controled. But they do need to suffer some lose's and as far as we know the only dead is Yamamoto and maybe kennys little friend.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD