Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Koma is pretty awesome. This chapter was epic, fuck main cast. Renji and Rukia are coming back eh? Probably gonna come back and show their new powers off for these four trash.

I wonder why slut Sternritter was scared of the 4 others though? She obviously seemed strongest.
    Yeah I was under that impression aswell, her rank is way higher iirc. I guess it would be 4v1 & she's heavily injured, but they must have some kind of power that would harm her in some way.

"While the organizational structure of the Sternritter is not yet clear, however, each member is assigned a letter of the alphabet, based on a unique ability, by their monarch in order to designate them."

I doubt Giselle (Z) is weaker then Bambietta (Explode) seeing, as stated above, that the letter is for their ability, and not necessary their rank.

A good example would be Quilge (Jailer). Sure, he killed some Arrancar, but that was all. He fought Ichigo PRE Squad zero and lost even with his Vollstandig. And lost hard.
    Yeah his Jail was strong enough to hold Ichigo, but that was cause of the ability, not his own strenght.

Out of those 5 girls, i'd say Liltotto (G) or Giselle (Z) is stronger. But my bet is on Giselle being one of the stronger Sternritter.
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

Are those the girls names? You actually remembered them lol?

Kirge only lost to Ichigo because Ichigo had bankai. If Ichigo didn't have bankai then Ichigo would have been raped.

Although...if Kirge had Ichigo's bankai then he couldn't use Volstanwhatever anyway and would have lost. Well, Ichigo's Shikai is fucking weak.

Kirge only lost to Ichigo because Ichigo had bankai. If Ichigo didn't have bankai then Ichigo would have been raped.

Although...if Kirge had Ichigo's bankai then he couldn't use Volstanwhatever anyway and would have lost. Well, Ichigo's Shikai is fucking weak.
    Maybe he's using this.

Well, looks like Komamura lost the "Most useless captain" title. Now it belongs to Hitsugaya.

Deleted

Guess I was thinking about A being Juha & B being Haschwalth (clearly the nr.2 man), but yeah you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by Thyranne View Post
    Maybe he's using this.
    This :P
    Altho now i know Giselle and Bambietta. Not so hard to remember anymore :P

And doubt he lost cause of Ichigo's Bankai. I mean Juha beated Ichigo with ease, and i am sure that Haschwalth could also.
    Quilge is just weak. Bazz-B for example could negate Yamamoto's flames, remember? Sure it was his Shikai flame's but still. They were the strongest for over 1000 year.

Rather interesting episode. I cried a little when we didn't get to see Shunsui fight
    But i think that Shunsui noticed something about Haschwalt that he could use to his advantage.

So 3 Sternritter are dead/defeated now. But somehow i think BG9 will survive cause we don´t know even where his letter stands for.
    But, what exactly did the tilted scale do? Did it take away his power? Or was it part of Haschwalt/Juha his power?

Well, next week Renji and Rukia. Let´s see what they can do against the S.

Looks like Hachawalts power is based on "luck?" Once the guy got lucky two times, his "scales" tipped and made Hachawalt stronger.

Did anyone else notice that Shunsei has both of his eyes.

LOL!

I didn't notice at all -.- Seems like a mistake tho, seeing how in the chapter where they just got invaded he indeed did have his eye patch. Unless it's magically healed all of a sudden :P

Scales of whatever. He keeps on talking about the scales, but if they really will do a "luck" based ability? Dunno... They kinda already did the kid with the 777 jackpot knuckles in the Fullbring chapter.

The scales need to be in balance i guess.
    Haschwalt on one side, his opponent on the other side. The scale judges it and depending on that Haschwalt will get stronger/weaker?

Nah I think it's actually a nice "weird" type of power match for Shunsei's color based ability.

It's like this: The luckier Hach's opponent is, the stronger Hach gets. Hach has a scale, and it gets tipped toward lucky and unlucky. Since scar-lip Iron guy got lucky twice (survived or whatever the fuck the first one was, and was Iron so he survived Hach's first hit), Hach's scales tipped and made Hach stronger, I guess.

But he drew Shunsei's eye at least TWICE with no eyepatch.

But luck? Dunno about that. It just seems a weird ability. How can you determine if one is lucky? By dodging a attack? By landing a attack?
    All we really know for sure is that it has to do with those scales and their balance.

And yeah, went back to check it out completely but i guess it's just a mistake seeing how we have no background of it suddenly being healed. Next time we see Shunsui we can know for sure i guess :P

Mistake or not, it's incredible dumb tho... A detail like that you can't just forget

How about Balance? It would explain the scales and the B...

Btw did the wrestler beat up the wanna be captain level vice captains?

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think so, at least that was what I got from the translation. The character kinda reminds me of the wrestler master dude from History's Strongest Disciple.

I hope they draw out the cooler fights at least, since the current fights have been kinda short and over quickly. And it always seems to be overwhelming advantage switching between the two sides. Would love to see some powerful characters struggling to beat each other, instead of *insert new plot device* / *random OP-sounding ability that is only OP that one fight* ----> win.

Yeah, baldie, scaredy cat with 69 and beauty queen (forgot their names) all got their ass kicked. Didn't even know they were Captain level...

So far all fights have been meh. Yeah Komamaru was awesome so far but that was literally over in 1 fight. Come on.

Let's hope Renji does a lot better now in showing off his new strenght. I wonder where Rukia will go to. It seems the most logical that Renji will fight Mask since they, well, "fighted" already.

Oh! Derp, Rukia will go against Bazz-B. Second Ice against Fire. Would love to see that happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    decent chapter, not amazing but ok.

Kinda pissed that the Shunsui Haschwalth showdown has been pushed back AGAIN but at least Shunsui got the last word, and his line about tea was great

As for Haschwalth's powers... Interesting you went for luck, I IMMEDIATLY assumed they were the scales of Justice, not sure why. Something along the lines of "The more evil/in need of punishment Haschwalth's enemy, the stronger he becomes".

I think the Luck thing could work, the problem with that though is how do you define luck?
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Well, the Shunsui battle will show his Bankai, it's not something you can just interrupt a week or 2 or just be like "poof, he's dead now tadah". It will be worth the wait... Me hopes :P

Luck/Balance. "Luck" itself is hard to determine.

In the case of Cang, he was "Lucky" he had his ability.
    He was lucky they had Vollstandig.

Yeah, luck. But in a 1v1 battle luck can't be determined as it can be luck OR skill.
    A hit, a dodge, a ability, insight, reading one movements. It can all be considered luck in a fight, but also seen as skills/experience.
    Kid games vs luck, heh. Time jump to the Shunsui fight plox?

You guys are assuming Shunsui can use Bankai. Did he eat any of those hollow steroid pills that Urahara sent around?

Yeah, pretty much ever Captain and Vice Captain got a pill from Urahara. So it would be dumb if he didn't take it.

But, even IF he didn't take it and it would get stolen, the person who would steal it wouldn't have time to "learn" about it.
    Remember, there were a few days/weeks between the first invasion and the second invasion so they could learn how to control/use it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm like... 90% sure he took the pill.

Tbh the fact they didn't SHOW him taking it... does he maybe not need to

GGAAHHH can't wait!
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Honestly, why would they? If they had to show everybody take a pill you would be 2 pages further :P

But again, even IF they steal>they don't know how to use it without taking some time to learn