10+ Year Old Account

Teldrian of the Grey [BIO]

Name: Teldrian of the Grey

(This character has died in the Battle for Dragonblight. http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...he-Snow./page2)

Origin: Strahnbrad, Lordaeron

Race: Human

Likes/Dislikes: Military strategy, Competition/ Alcohol, Politics

Strengths/Weaknesses: Intelligent, bold and not afraid to speak his mind/ Physically weaker than
    the average soldier and is grief stricken by the loss of his son and wife.

History:

The Grey family was among the warrior castes of Lordaeron; the family was large, consisting of several households near and around Stratlhome. Teldrian was raised with one brother within the rich farmlands of Strahnbrad. There, he and his brother Causis trained to join the family legacy. The two sparred with their cousins from around the eastern lands of Lordaeron in hopes bettering one another. After the First War however, they sparred more and more vigorously until Teldrian developed a sickness which affected his muscles greatly. Unable to wield a sword he instead sought to command troops into battle. He studied within the military academies in castle Lordaeron where he'd assume the rank of Corporal. Soon afterwards, he'd join the defense of Lordaeron in the Second War in which is brother Causis was killed under his command. Frustrated, Teldrian considered quitting to settle down; he met a farm girl named Isabella and they were married. Isabella gave birth to a baby boy and Teldrian was very happy. However, the child grew proficient in the magical schools as he grew older and couldn't uphold the family legacy of armed combat. They delivered the boy to Dalaran where he can learn to use his talents. The couple were told that they couldn't see the child until he turned age 20 and they reluctantly accepted the terms. The two returned home and awaited the end of the war. When the Scourge invaded, Teldrian told his wife to flee to Dalaran and see their son. She left, but would be killed en route when a caravan was ambushed. Teldrian was among the last defenders of Lordaeron and was forced to retreat to Stormwind. Grieved by the loss of his wife he was unprepared for the news of Dalaran's destruction. Teldrian led his troops to Stormwind and attempted to make a new life for himself. Today, he serves as one of the Alliance's most seasoned officers and still bears the wounds of his losses. He carries a pendant with a paper inside, "My darling wife Isabella and son Darced."
    Last edited by Darced; 2012-03-09 at 09:30 PM.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Assuming this is the father of your other character, check the ages. Darced is 30, his father is 43?

Keep in mind the First War was about 34 years ago, the Second War was about 28 years ago, and the Third War was about 9 years ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    I made him 50 so he would be old enough to serve in the Second War and continue service. Thanks for pointing that out, though it's not entirely out of question that Teldrion could have had Darced at 13. Many people in the dark ages had children around that age, plus the wars against the Horde may require that. Thanks for reading, :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Thirteen might be physically possible... but a fit man of 55 could still be actively serving in the military. That would put him at 18 when he fathered Darced, still a young man but much more plausible.

I like the character though; he's fairly simple, but has powerful motives. ^_^
    The Light does not abandon its champions...

~My RP Characters~

10+ Year Old Account
    True, thanks for taking a look. I'll be making more, I think my characters will be majority of the Grey family. Each may suffer similar fates undead or living. :P