Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    I noticed that. Doesnt make sense to me. How does it take damage but survive till you respawn?
    Can be killed maybe?

- - - Updated - - -

ROFL: Iron Branch
    Can now be used by targeting the ground, planting a happy little tree that lasts 20 seconds. 200 Cast Range.

the new items are retarded wtf icefraud
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

Quote Originally Posted by Mellomania View Post
    Can be killed maybe?

- - - Updated - - -

ROFL: Iron Branch
    Can now be used by targeting the ground, planting a happy little tree that lasts 20 seconds. 200 Cast Range.
    It must have too. Maybe if it dies, it teleports back to the shrine or something

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by EqualWin View Post
    the new items are retarded wtf icefraud
    I don't see the point of the cheap dragon lance item that gives you more range. Sounds op with sniper etc

Timewalk now undoes any damage taken in the last 2 seconds

6 sec cd, 40 mana cost.

OSfrog

also no meepo nerf OSfrog

nice ember nerf

rip SF OSfrog
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

Deleted
    EARTH SPIRIT IN CM HALLELUJAH EAT A DICK FUNN1K

Can't wait for OSfrog le balanced better spot man OSfrog to be the new cancer in pro DotA

but he can't pull allies anymore unless he has aghs right? thats a pretty good nerf, he wont be as cancer.
    - Ronald Koeman.

Deleted
    but he can't pull allies anymore unless he has aghs right? thats a pretty good nerf, he wont be as cancer.
    You've misunderstood, I think. As far as I can tell from the patch notes, you still get the "free Force Staff", but you can no longer turn an enemy into a Remnant and then grip them to bumfuck nowhere like you could before.

So basically ES is for all practical purposes almost equally cancer, but his retardedly bullshit Aghanim's "cya in my fountain" combo is no longer a thing.

Edit: Also the Tusk nerfs were absolutely fucking pitiful. Hero is still OP IMHO.
    Last edited by mmoc312bb4353b; 2015-12-16 at 12:16 AM.

Mirana jungle hero confirmed

I took it to mean that the Vengeance Illusion's duration is effectively infinite, but it despawns when Vengeful Spirit revives. It's not immortal, it just doesn't expire.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vanguard is now fully purchased at sideshop.

Aethers lens i can already see being nerfed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Random Draft to ranked mode. It's no all draft, but ffs we finally have something besides shitty allpick to play.

Significant boosts to neutral creeps means significant improvements for Doomy, Chen, Bambi. Stacking MR auras in particular are interesting, you could get two creeps and have all of your creeps have +40% MR, and +10% MR for heroes. Satyr HP aura and troll priest MP aura both increased by 33%.

Fucking lol, apparently Drunken Haze wasn't OP enough at 100% uptime, now it has 8 sec duration and 5 sec cooldown.

Bristleback Agh's now makes him literally influenza.

Goddamn I'm good. Predicted MP cost and cast time nerfs to Shallow Grave earlier today, and guess what happened? Only a 0.05 increase to castpoint though... less than I expected. I wonder how much it'll matter.

Doom got nerfed pretty hard. Level ? Death was a really powerful skill, particularly late in the game. The new ability will give him some extra early presence, but... I dunno, this feels like a massive nerf to me.

Huge buffs for Enigma. +60ms on his summons is a lot more than I think people are going to realize. They're already some of the highest DPS summons in the game, and their major balancing factor was how damn slow they were, together with being squishy. 320ms is going to make them a lot more capable of chasing heroes and avoiding AOEs. Also going to result in massive boost to his already strong jungling.

Massive nerf to Huskar. Not really deserving of it - Dazzle was the main reason he was so strong, take Dazzle out of the equation and he's just a typical niche pick, very good in his niche, fairly average outside it.

LC Scepter change is pretty notable. An LC could build tank, designed to survive the duel against enemy carry, and use Duel as a ~6 sec BKB-piercing disable to take the enemy carry out of the fight while her team smashes the rest of their team, assuming they can win the 4v4.

Syllabear gets fucking Psychic Scream. When'd he turn into a priest?

Lycan ulti got a crazy good buff. 40% chance for 1.8x crits on all units he controls. As if Necrobook wasn't already overpowered on him.

Holy shit, Pudge scepter. 4 sec cd almost 500 damage pure nuke.

Looks like pretty major nerfs for Riki. That many changes, it's hard to tell, but losing armor, base STR and AGI, and it looks like his Backstab multiplier is also reduced. I thought the hero was fine as-is. Icefraud pls.

Sand King scepter is much more interesting now instead of basically a glorified Veil of Discord. Doubled Burrowstrike range is pretty amazing... you could almost see him going for Agh's instead of blinker.

Big nerfs to SF, finally. Less armor to make him even squishier and +15 MP to Shadowraze. Didn't I suggest +15 MP a couple months ago?

New ability for Silencer finally gives him some AOE and teamfight presence and it looks pretty damn good, actually. What happens to his scepter upgrade now, though? It's not mentioned.

Terrorblade enabled, but not buffed. Icefraud pls.

Lysah, our wish was granted. Craggy Exterior is no longer rampant faggotry and now functions like most other passives.

Dragon Lance and Aether Lens are gonna get nerfed really fast. Both seem way too cheap for the benefits they provide. 130 attack range, 200 cast range? Both only around 2k gold?

Damn, major nerfs to Bottle. Maybe this will stop pros from buying 4 bottles on every team.

Rod of Atos change is worded extremely poorly, but makes the item considerably better. Essentially removes 40% evasion from the target, if it has any. Another major nerf to poor PA.

Silver Edge no longer countered by BKB. Did I mention poor PA?

Cute little interaction between gg branches and tangos.

Meh. I really hate this patching style. DotA used to be a competitive game, not a fucking MMO. Balance changes should be happening at least once a month, if not more often, and should be much smaller in scope and generally aim to change things incrementally rather than Valve basically swinging a hammer at whatever the current meta is.

But I guess they want to generate a ton of hype to sell those shiny new hats, and this style of patching is undeniably good at that.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

doom got destroyed, not because level of ded was a good ability but cuz now he has nothing to break linkens lmao
    - Ronald Koeman.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just saw Riki in test client. He is't that bad. He is literally gone during his ult, it's basically omislash.

- - - Updated - - -

Either this patch is coming out real freaking soon or it's coming after WCA.

- - - Updated - - -

Also the map changes are pretty significant.

10+ Year Old Account
    doom got destroyed, not because level of ded was a good ability but cuz now he has nothing to break linkens lmao
    Nah lvl death was a great skill too. Reliable nuke with microstun and decent damage, static MP cost and cooldown, and potential for huge damage if the multiplier lines up or target is lvl 25. I really just don't understand why they replaced the skill, there was nothing wrong with it.

Fuckin Icefraud...
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Nah lvl death was a great skill too. Reliable nuke with microstun and decent damage, static MP cost and cooldown, and potential for huge damage if the multiplier lines up or target is lvl 25. I really just don't understand why they replaced the skill, there was nothing wrong with it.

Fuckin Icefraud...
    Someone with 2000 hp takes 140 damage from this ability. BEFORE reduction! This ability is good guys. It literally serves as a channel interrupt now and thats it.
    Last edited by Crackleslap; 2015-12-16 at 02:04 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Someone with 2000 hp takes 140 damage from this ability. BEFORE reduction! This ability is good guys. It literally serves as a channel interrupt now and thats it.

EDIT: I just realized it has 4 ticks of 140 damage. 4 Second cooldown.
    I read it as working like Arctic Burn, it does the listed damage every tick, plus an additional amount equal to a total of 5% maxHP spread across all ticks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    I read it as working like Arctic Burn, it does the listed damage every tick, plus an additional amount equal to a total of 5% maxHP spread across all ticks.
    Yeah. I removed my edit because I got confused again after reading it. Gonna have to test it.

- - - Updated - - -

Void is literal dumpster tier.

I don't understand the reasoning behide a skill that is locking away other peoples spells. Sounds too hard to balance between shit tier and OP

10+ Year Old Account
    Just saw an Arc Warden with 6 of him (5 illusions, [2 manta's]) and 4 necros pushing a rax. It died, fast.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    I don't understand the reasoning behide a skill that is locking away other peoples spells. Sounds too hard to balance between shit tier and OP
    If you're talking about void, he has no back track and he's an agi carry. He blows up in half a second. The new ability has very small range also and only stops cooldowns. Timewalk range is also pathetic.

- - - Updated - - -

Also on second conclusion, riki's ult is actually awful.

Kunkka aghs, blink best initiator confirmed. Blink on enemy team boat them toward your team. Sf nerfs are minimal and only hurt his very early game, which is then buffed by the new items.

Also nobody noticed but od ult iust got massive. Nobody is gona survive od aghs refresher lol.