Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Miuku View Post
    If they want to attract new players they might consider a few changes to the old formula instead of just redoing the same ol', same ol'.
    If you mean the MOBA/A-RTS/Dotaclone formula, they can't do that because of all the DotA 1 players who would throw a fit if they did anything different.

Quote Originally Posted by Ariadne View Post
    Sure, but what I meant was that the combo is weak in many situations.
    yeah but its not like
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    But he can't even attack during his disable
    makes him useless and i was responding to that post ^^

- There is an insane amount of trolls. It's just ludicrous how many feeding (on purpose, because they laugh at it at the end of the match and end up with 0/30-40 or more) players there are, it seems a lot of them come from china, poland and russia because of their names and language they use.
    - Communication abuse is beyond all comprehension, the racism, insulting, the downright mind boggling hate that spews from the other side is even worse than in LoL and I thought I had seen the worst of it when playing on XBLive and LoL - Well, I was proven wrong.
    New account issues. I've seen someone feed on purpose maybe 3 times in 3000 games and someone being downright abusive happens maybe once in 50 games.

10+ Year Old Account
    Edit:
    I'm a DOTA noob, but then again if they want to attract new players they might consider a few changes to the old formula instead of just redoing the same ol', same ol'.
    Balance tweaking aside, nothing needs to be changed about Dota. I'd love for them to scrap the old-fashioned UI, but that ain't gonna happen.

Gameplay-wise, Dota is just fine.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by spaace View Post
    Culling doesn't go through abaddon's ult.

OH MAN.. I swear to god everyone has a hardon for Phantom Lancer lately.. every game last night (7), and every one had one.. hella annoying D: /rant
    Same problem, except with spirit breaker.

Also a newish? problem that really annoys me. When I am playing a game, and i'm losing. I dont leave, i have the deceny to wait until the game ends. But whenever i am fucking winning enemy team ALWAYS leaves before we kill the ancient. In more games than not. It's really freakin annoying. I wonder how long the queue times are for low priority. seems like there would be a fuck load of people.

And what's worse, I'm not even in the newb bracket.
    Last edited by Crackleslap; 2013-07-28 at 11:18 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    How has Silencer not been nerfed yet?

Last Word combo is blatantly overpowered and Last Word itself could be a fucking ulti it's so good when maxed out. Huge cast range, 50% uptime, guaranteed 6 second silence no matter what they do, 300 guaranteed damage no matter what they do, and 6 second disarm in addition to the silence if they don't cast anything.

You can combine it with Curse of the Silent to get almost 700 damage and 200 mana drain, with absolutely no way to stop it outside of magic immunity or something like Disruption.

Cast Last Word, wait for it to pop, cast Curse of the Silent, enjoy your free gold.

Fucking ridiculous.
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post

Last Word combo is blatantly overpowered and Last Word itself could be a fucking ulti it's so good when maxed out. Huge cast range, 50% uptime, guaranteed 6 second silence no matter what they do, 300 guaranteed damage no matter what they do, and 6 second disarm in addition to the silence if they don't cast anything.

You can combine it with Curse of the Silent to get almost 700 damage and 200 mana drain, with absolutely no way to stop it outside of magic immunity or something like Disruption.

Cast Last Word, wait for it to pop, cast Curse of the Silent, enjoy your free gold.

Fucking ridiculous.

Cast Last Word -> Enemy casually runs away from you at max movement speed.

10+ Year Old Account

Fucking ridiculous.
    Play OD! Deny him early?

Quote Originally Posted by Aladya View Post
    If you want to see what heroes do, to try various items and to have none comment, make yourself a game with bots.

If you want to learn how to play the game,being commented on each time you do a mistake is 100% part of the package. And some mistakes that may seem small to you now cost your team the game.
    I don't mind it when people comment and tell me what I may have done wrong.

What I do mind is comments like "You fucken noob report him hes a fucken noob ect.." its annoy and childish.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    I don't mind it when people comment and tell me what I may have done wrong.

What I do mind is comments like "You fucken noob report him hes a fucken noob ect.." its annoy and childish.
    Completely agree.

I was playing Naga Siren yesterday and I was fighting a kunkka one on one. Unfortnately at the time I didn't have any dust or sentries or gem, but I got this kunkka to very low health. Had all my images out bashing the fuck out of him, riptide was on cooldown, and so was siren. Suddenly Kunkka used his shadow blade and dissappeared. (Kunkka was there only carry causing a massive problem, as i was our only carry). Killing him would've resulted in a rax or even game win. But I didn't kill him and then suddenly the supports who didn't help me at all and had dust start raging at me "OMFG WHY DIDN'T YOU KILL HIM YOU C***! SO FKING USELESS!" Nek minnit supports rage quit, enemy team wins.

Fucking rediculous.

Siren can stop shadow blade escapes with her ultimate, though, can she not?

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone else agrees Disruptor is waaaay to strong at the start of the game?

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Siren can stop shadow blade escapes with her ultimate, though, can she not?
    it was on cd

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crackleslap View Post
    Play OD! Deny him early?
    Silencer will beat OD, actually. OD actually has major mana issues early on before he gets tranquils/buckler and maxed aura. Wait for him to use imprisonment, slap him with curse, and it's likely he won't be able to imprison again due to not having enough mana, and silencer will win the CS war without OD stealing int constantly.

And, of course, Last Word combo dicks him just like everyone else. Imprisoning yourself doesn't avoid the damage or the silence.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by enchanted View Post
    Anyone else agrees Disruptor is waaaay to strong at the start of the game?
    He's really good in lane. You can max lightning or max glimpse first depending on your team, either way is extremely deadly. Lightning does up to 400 damage and gives vision and doesn't cost very much, and glimpse... well, glimpse is glimpse; it's basically an ultimate without being an ultimate.

Quote Originally Posted by Finear View Post
    it was on cd
    Oh, I read "off cooldown" instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Ariadne View Post
    Cast Last Word -> Enemy casually runs away from you at max movement speed.
    1:41

10+ Year Old Account
    Huh. Played Bane support. Kunkka enfeebled (70 damage Tidebringer, yay). Centaur sleeps. Riki ulted. Team can't kill Necro and Tiny (only one guy from our team actually focused ulted Riki, others was mashing Necro) and all i hear is "omb bane useless noob no damage". I hate it when you CC enemy team but our team can't burn them down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Huh. Played Bane support. Kunkka enfeebled (70 damage Tidebringer, yay). Centaur sleeps. Riki ulted. Team can't kill Necro and Tiny (only one guy from our team actually focused ulted Riki, others was mashing Necro) and all i hear is "omb bane useless noob no damage". I hate it when you CC enemy team but our team can't burn them down.
    And that's why you don't play hard support in pubs.

huh. played Windrunner support the other day. Enemy anitmage preferred going for Manta, and didnt build bkb, made landing perfect shackleshots only easier. Whats more, AM actually tried to focus me all the game, and it was funny watching him chase me between Phaseboots, Windrun and Forcestaff cooldowns.
    Finished the game with awesome stats of 6/2/20-something.
    Bascially with no little pride, dare I say, I've made the game, despite russian feeder assdick cockfaggot pussywanker Omniknight on my team.
    Figured it's better to build WR with phaseboots>Wand>Basilius>Forcestaff>Scythe>Linken

Please refrain from excessive vulgarity or potential nation bashing. Infracted. -Edge
    Last edited by Edge-; 2013-07-29 at 08:03 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    And that's why you don't play hard support in pubs.
    I wanted to play Bane mid (against Tiny it would be easy and fast 6 level) but one guy picked Invoker in 10 seconds before rune spawn and said that he is going to be mid and i should be support. I guess it's better to play support than duo mid
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.