Deleted
    Invoker/Tb disgusting? How about a 35 min afk void that presses R and automatically gets a kill? Just lost a game to that.
    How something like that can be even remotely balanced.

I need to press 8 keys to tornado/emp someone.

Quote Originally Posted by masteryuri View Post
    Invoker/Tb disgusting? How about a 35 min afk void that presses R and automatically gets a kill? Just lost a game to that.
    How something like that can be even remotely balanced.

I need to press 8 keys to tornado/emp someone.
    more buttons dont mean more skill

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Longview View Post
    more buttons dont mean more skill
    Since when chrono requires skill?

Since when it also stops your whole team from doin' sh*t if you misplace it, I guess. The thing I hate the most is not Void being able to get kills, but when their other carry has decent farm, and that 35th minute Threads/Midas Void just ulti's my 6 slotted Luna and their other carry just zergs me, and then proceeds to wipe the rest of my team, and I know that if it wasn't for Void I'd wipe their whole team in 2 glaive bounces. Happened to me a million times. Support Void best Void.
    When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
    When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
    And I held your hand through all of these years

Personally I think void requires more skill in the sense that landing a good chrono is stressfully hard when the other team is really paying attention. Invoker has like a million disables that are all easy to land.

But then again the opinion is bias since I have like 20 void games versus 200 invoker games, plus I used to play a lot of The Invoker Game between classes.

Fnatic vs Navi

HOLY COW THAT DRAFT.

Edit. Support Meepo !

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    Personally I think void requires more skill in the sense that landing a good chrono is stressfully hard when the other team is really paying attention. Invoker has like a million disables that are all easy to land.

But then again the opinion is bias since I have like 20 void games versus 200 invoker games, plus I used to play a lot of The Invoker Game between classes.
    You don't need a good chrono to get a kill. Just target enemy carry or disabler, game won.

Its even funnier when you land a perfect 5man chrono, and your kotl does distrupt EVERYONE OUT OF IT. Yes it happened to me.

You don't need a good chrono to get a kill. Just target enemy carry or disabler, game won.
    Hopefully everyone's reactions are slower than his slow leap in / ult cast time

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    Hopefully everyone's reactions are slower than his slow leap in / ult cast time
    Well yeah, I don't think i'm gonna have a blink/force staff on my luna by the time he has his MoM/his team can fuck me up.

Well yeah, I don't think i'm gonna have a blink/force staff on my luna by the time he has his MoM/his team can fuck me up.
    Bam it was a manta illusion the whole time.

Like this, you mean?

If I remember correctly a Faceless Void in one of Purges "Purge casts a pub" (http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZsM...ure=g-high-rec) is pushing bottom tier 1 tower with a few teammates and uses Cronosphere to stop the creeps and his teammates from taking the last hit on the tower so he gets the gold.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noorri View Post
    If I remember correctly a Faceless Void in one of Purges "Purge casts a pub" (http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZsM...ure=g-high-rec) is pushing bottom tier 1 tower with a few teammates and uses Cronosphere to stop the creeps and his teammates from taking the last hit on the tower so he gets the gold.
    Who doesn't do that?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorcereria View Post
    Fnatic vs Navi

HOLY COW THAT DRAFT.

Edit. Support Meepo !
    Linx plox.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Linx plox.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQoikMg4gI0
    Beats twitch quality.
    When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
    When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
    And I held your hand through all of these years

Deleted
    How do people pick TB, Nyx and Enchantress with smoke gank and sending creeps to ancients every minute in non-ranked against a Tinker? Do people enjoy trying this hard?

Quote Originally Posted by Ariadne View Post
    How do people pick TB, Nyx and Enchantress with smoke gank and sending creeps to ancients every minute in non-ranked against a Tinker? Do people enjoy trying this hard?
    I think they just like crushing Tinker.

Deleted
    Anyone that would be willing to teach me to become a better player? Don't really seem to get that much out of randoms, all they do is call me noob and such things, some have helped me out but most don't.