Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariadne View Post
    What game did you watch? http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/839495170 this one?

His winrate against most pros mid on his TA is above 70% I'd say. Arteezy gets slayed quite often by DragonFist's TA. Or this: http://www.twitch.tv/feardarkness/b/537993270?t=54m35s
    yes that one, but US pub is far below eu pubs at this point, couldnt watch any other game except some abandoned game so I just tried that and that tinker was straight out awful

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frud View Post
    yes that one, but US pub is far below eu pubs at this point, couldnt watch any other game except some abandoned game so I just tried that and that tinker was straight out awful
    Well, that was as low priority game where DF was stacked with 3k and 4k MMR players...

Trench
    After my first 8 games or so in the trench I stopped because it was too easy and unfair to the enemies. However I wanted to try a CM game before I concluded my experiment. Same shit but just with try hard picks. http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/850751504.

Common mistakes and stuff that trench players do? About everything. They suck at laning, last hitting, farming, supporting, pushing/defending/split-push, map awareness and have slow reaction speed. Only thing I can think of that they do remotely well is item builds.
    Last edited by mmoc9f3c8526e6; 2014-08-23 at 12:58 AM.

Well, that was as low priority game where DF was stacked with 3k and 4k MMR players...

Trench
    After my first 8 games or so in the trench I stopped because it was too easy and unfair to the enemies. However I wanted to try a CM game before I concluded my experiment. Same shit but just with try hard picks. http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/850751504.

Common mistakes and stuff that trench players do? About everything. They suck at laning, last hitting, farming, supporting, pushing/defending/split-push, map awareness and have slow reaction speed. Only thing I can think of that they do remotely well is item builds.
    Click on guides->Check what items to get. :P
    Probably what most of them do anyway, item builds are kinda hard to screw up in my opinion at least, until it starts hitting situational items.

- - - Updated - - -

And I finally had a match where I felt like I helped turn things around. Ended up top on Radiant as Venge alone because our Earthshaker d/c'ed, got first blood on a Slark who thought "Lol I'mma leap on that lone Venge and totally be fine even though they're under tower". Bottom died a few times, so when Earthshaker got back I ported bot and helped kill Drow, and then I just kept going around trying to help. Granted, it only lasted long enough that Bloodseeker became a real threat, after that I was just kinda the Doom attraction, but still. I'm a little happy about myself now, even if the spotlight was only for the first like 10-15 minutes of the game.

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/849889720

what went wrong, I'm DK on Dire.

save me from the trench mmoc

Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post

Neither you nor Weaver having BKB against Puck/Bane/CM for one. Agh's on Lion is a poor choice in that game (it's a poor choice in 19/20 Lion games anyways), plus he doesn't have Blink. Actually no one on your team has it, while they have 3.
    When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
    When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
    And I held your hand through all of these years

Quote Originally Posted by veiledy0 View Post
    Neither you nor Weaver having BKB against Puck/Bane/CM for one. Agh's on Lion is a poor choice in that game (it's a poor choice in 19/20 Lion games anyways), plus he doesn't have Blink. Actually no one on your team has it, while they have 3.
    thanks mmoc

Deleted
    biggest matter without watching the replay would be the low farm and many weird items on your team

What game did you watch? http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/839495170 this one?

His winrate against most pros mid on his TA is above 70% I'd say. Arteezy gets slayed quite often by DragonFist's TA. Or this: http://www.twitch.tv/feardarkness/b/537993270?t=54m35s
    lol that kill
    all this proves is that TA is extrmeeply overpowered someone needs to replace icefraud already

Also is this clown good with a single other hero? Playing mid TA so often that you can predict how people will dodge psi blades and compensate so you hit them anyway is commendable, and that is definitely a level above 99.99% of the people in the world, but all anyone is talking about is his TA so it gives me the impression he's a one trick pony and you can just ban TA if you see him in a game.

Also, RTZ got rekt in the solo mid tournament in TI4, clearly a bad person to measure solo mid skill off of

Also, I love that greed @ 58, maybe I will like this guy after all.
    Last edited by Lysah; 2014-08-23 at 09:36 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    LOL that kill

How does shit like this make it to live
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    LOL that kill

How does shit like this make it to live
    To be fair how often do you see a TA do this, usually psi blades mid TA just pushes the lane endlessly and gives her opponent free farm. Even the "pros" aren't good enough to make effective use a psi blades 9/10 times.

Although I wouldn't mind if psi blades stopped doing damage based on the hit. Nothing like being a 35 armor 3k HP carry and end up getting two shotted because deso TA hits your support for 1200 damage a shot.
    Last edited by Lysah; 2014-08-23 at 09:46 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    To be fair how often do you see a TA do this, usually psi blades mid TA just pushes the lane endlessly and gives her opponent free farm. Even the "pros" aren't good enough to make effective use a psi blades 9/10 times.

Although I wouldn't mind if psi blades stopped doing damage based on the hit. Nothing like being a 35 armor 3k HP carry and end up getting two shotted because deso TA hits your support for 1200 damage a shot.
    They could balance out the cleave mechanic while they're at it, too. And like half the other random inconsistent shit in the game.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

http://www.dotabuff.com/players/86043885 thats dragonfist dotabuff, u can see he has been spaming ta a lot. I guess it's his best hero to carry the game, since he's like 7.5k mmr and always play with 4-5k players vs 5-6k players
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

Also, RTZ got rekt in the solo mid tournament in TI4, clearly a bad person to measure solo mid skill off of

I think the big thing in what he mentioned is that it was viper. You literally need down syndrome to lose to a decent TA mid on viper or the TA needs to be executed flawlessly to push viper off. The later would be the case and not something even pro players do. Even if he does play 1 hero, hes greedy and aggressive as hell, entertaining to watch.

Deleted
    lol that kill
    all this proves is that TA is extrmeeply overpowered someone needs to replace icefraud already

Also is this clown good with a single other hero? Playing mid TA so often that you can predict how people will dodge psi blades and compensate so you hit them anyway is commendable, and that is definitely a level above 99.99% of the people in the world, but all anyone is talking about is his TA so it gives me the impression he's a one trick pony and you can just ban TA if you see him in a game.

DF is a good mid player. His mechanics are top notch but still behind Arteezy's I'd say. TA is his best hero for sure in pubs. He wins games solo with it. His Storm is pretty legit from what I've seen and his SF laning wise is top-notch. It's just that top pub players still have this aggressive and fearless play style that most competitive players don't. Arteezy used to be much more aggressive and shit but that got punished in competitive games so he had to adapt.

How will DF do in competitive? Who knows. Only time will tell. Remember, Arteezy used to be exactly like DF. He only picked QoP and TA in IXDL and knew nothing else but wrecked so many pros that TA became insta-ban every time Arteezy in the game.

You laning needs a bit of work. I don't know why you didn't get Bottle earlier to spam Q to farm. What does Wand do for you that Bottle doesn't? What does boots first do against Puck? Why do you need Stout Shield if you are going to go one point in DRagon Blood at level 2? You have 7 armor. If you didn't buy the Stout, didn't but Boots you would have Bottle at like 1 minute and just spam and harass the Puck. You also didn't use your Salve when you were low which got you killed. Last hitting needs a bit of work too. You are missing too many.

Carry TP scroll. I don't think you carried a TP scroll all game. You bought some to TP out of base but you never actually carried one for longer than 2 minutes. This leads to my next point: you run around too much doing nothing. It's a common problem for lower level players. They are not efficient and don't farm as much as higher level ones. You run around looking for fights constantly. While that works in the trench because everyone is doing it and if you win those fights you usually win game, it is more effective to farm and join fights that are in the vicinity or where you know you will get kills. Consider fights as an extra source of income. If you gain more gold by running to a fight than if you would have spent that time farming, then go for it.

Your spell usage needs some working on. At early levels you generally want to use Dragon form to take down the T1 tower mid. That's what your hero is good for between level 6-9. You spam the waves down with Q and get shots on the tower with your Dragon form. Don't just use it to stand on lane. Use it when you can push tower.

Manta was a bad choice. But I wouldn't have gone BKB instead of that like some others here suggest. Bane is not your problem, it's Weaver's. CM damage is avoidable. Puck is the only one who will do damage to you with magic and he has NS and Weaver to worry about before that and Warlock ultimate. I think AC would have been the best choice then followup with BKB. AC would have allowed you to farm faster but also made you more tanky against LD, who was your main problem.

Your positioning in fights were bad. You weren't tanky enough to stand in the front or run right in. It's better if you stand near the edges when you're in Dragon Form and spam Q and try to pick off squishy supports and land stuns.
    Last edited by mmoc9f3c8526e6; 2014-08-23 at 01:03 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    snip
    Rekt. Plz do again i'm a Lion here #isuckatdota2 #trenchleague #woodenpc #plshelp

Can anyone give me a hint about pulling on a safe line of dire side? I feel so useless when play support on Dire, because i can't just eat a tree and pull creeps from small to medium camp. I know that if i time pull of medium camp (to the south-west from small camp) and this camp has ranged units, i can aggro creeps after they finish small camp fairly easy, but i think that there is easier way
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2014-08-23 at 03:30 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Rekt. Plz do again i'm a Lion here #isuckatdota2 #trenchleague #woodenpc #plshelp

Can anyone give me a hint about pulling on a safe line of dire side? I feel so useless when play support on Dire, because i can't just eat a tree and pull creeps from small to medium camp. I know that if i time pull of medium camp (to the south-west from small camp) and this camp has ranged units, i can aggro creeps after they finish small camp fairly easy, but i think that there is easier way
    Maybe I'll watch it later.

On dire you can pull from the south west camp (hard camp not actually medium) to the small camp even if it has melee. You just need to learn the timing of it. Watch some pro games with pro supports and you'll learn it. You can also directly pull from the hard camp into the lane if you cut a tree and pull at :20 or :50 I think.

What went wrong? I'm Sven on Dire

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/851795968

Save me MMOC, 6 losses in a row now. Class starts on Monday and I'm scared because I've never gone to school outside the US before. Help.

- - - Updated - - -

shit make that 7 losses in a row. I seriously feel like MMR means nothing, I mean I wish my solo was as high as my team (3800 solo, 4300 team) but I just never felt like doing solo until I came to Japan and the timezone difference gave me nobody to queue with.

its fucked up yo

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post

As Ariadne said, you can pull the lower left big creeps into the small creep camp, or if the offlaner is zoned out, you can pull directly to the large camp by eating a tree and attacking the neutrals just as your creeps are passing your tower. If it's Ursas or Centaurs you'll have to attack the neutrals yourself a bit, because they deal AoE damage to your creeps and they can't solo the camp. If it's Wildkins you can just last hit. This second technique is not only for supports tho, it's also useful if you're the carry farming that lane when your support goes to roam, but a lot of decent off lane heroes like Clockwerk/Bat can contest that camp if they see you doing it.

I mean I had fun that game but like every game its always the same fucked up team. Theres always 1 normal guy, a mute, a foreigner who won't get off the goddamn mic even though no one understands him, an ass who bitches all game and then you. Replace the ass with a fat girl last game and thats that.

I mean I had fun that game but like every game its always the same fucked up team. Theres always 1 normal guy, a mute, a foreigner who won't get off the goddamn mic even though no one understands him, an ass who bitches all game and then you. Replace the ass with a fat girl last game and thats that.
    Just mute everyone you can't ignore.