Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Eternal View Post
    Does anyone know what kind of weather effects come with the compendium? Also, is the desert terrain out now?
    Nope, and nope.

Round 3 of immortals...kinda disappointing. Zeus should have been a regular item, and they should've done more with the rare drop in its place. Gyro's golden item is probably the worst of 3 IMO, considering the regular version already blends into the yellow. Both of the other heroes get golden ults and Gyro gets golden...QQ. But, I think they screwed themselves into picking Gyro because none of the other heroes make sense and two of them already have yellow items.

At least TA's is sick, and Invoker's isn't bad if you can get past the super saiyan.

I honestly lol'd fucking hard at the super saiyan invoker.

I only got 1 I3 chest and it gave me the TA hands!! Got the best one! xD

Deleted
    Meh boring ones this time around. Liked the WD monkey, thats probably the only one.

Zeus is gonna landslide the arcana war anyways. I'd like it if qop won, but it won't happen. Was pretty worried that deso would take away the meld spell graphic on the TA immortal, but then I two shot a bristleback, leaving only a massive golden slash in the wake.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Nope, and nope.
    Do you know when?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - Druid / Steam / MyAnimeList / IMDB - - - - - - - - - - - -

Desert terrain is apparently available in the Workshop tools, so that may or may not be near.

At least TA's is sick, and Invoker's isn't bad if you can get past the super saiyan.
    Invoker one is the best. Even the description is awesome. Someone posted that on reddit lol.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/comme..._with_the_new/

Also if you zoom into his face, i swear to god he looks like a young David Bowie.. So we now know what it would have taken for a live action DBZ movie to work. Go back in time and get a young David Bowie to play Gokuh.
    Last edited by minteK917; 2015-07-11 at 03:56 PM.

What's the deadline for buying a compendium?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - Druid / Steam / MyAnimeList / IMDB - - - - - - - - - - - -

damn it invoker and ta (except that it fuck up the sets) are so good imho, i got fucking bb.
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

What's the deadline for buying a compendium?
    Should be available at least until TI is over if I remember previous years correctly.

Does anyone know what kind of weather effects come with the compendium? Also, is the desert terrain out now?
    I'm guessing one is going to be a stormy weather, like thunder/lightning, just by the image for that goal having that.

And so far the only two immortals I got that weren't one of the basic ones was the Nightstalker set, and now golden gyro immortals. No Zeus bolt for me (at least until next paycheck)

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I'm guessing one is going to be a stormy weather, like thunder/lightning, just by the image for that goal having that.

And so far the only two immortals I got that weren't one of the basic ones was the Nightstalker set, and now golden gyro immortals. No Zeus bolt for me (at least until next paycheck)
    Damn i didnt expect people to be so unlucky with zeus thunder i got 5 out of 15 chest and i eat them all but the one with godlike spree on it (kappa).

Anyone wants to trade zeus for SF ? priv.

Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    Damn i didnt expect people to be so unlucky with zeus thunder i got 5 out of 15 chest and i eat them all but the one with godlike spree on it (kappa).
    I think I had like, 6-7 chests?

Did anyone get the golden pet skin even though? Wasn't that like the rarest chance to get?

Nope, and nope.

Round 3 of immortals...kinda disappointing. Zeus should have been a regular item, and they should've done more with the rare drop in its place. Gyro's golden item is probably the worst of 3 IMO, considering the regular version already blends into the yellow. Both of the other heroes get golden ults and Gyro gets golden...QQ. But, I think they screwed themselves into picking Gyro because none of the other heroes make sense and two of them already have yellow items.

WD's is by far the best. A monkey that tosses actual coconuts.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

The Compendium crossed the 15 million mark this morning but still no word on the next stretch goal.

The Compendium crossed the 15 million mark this morning but still no word on the next stretch goal.
    It crossed 15 million a week or two ago I thought? They've been rolling out the rewards, usually one or two comes out each week. I'd expect the Axe immortal probably next week, or maybe the desert.

I wanted to buy a compendium but just didnt seem worth it this year.

Valve will just keep counting their money and laughing at people, most likely

Seriously, whoever is in charge of coming up with these schemes... god, I hope they're getting paid a ton of money, because they're really good at it.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Quote Originally Posted by orangespire View Post
    I wanted to buy a compendium but just didnt seem worth it this year.
    I'm thinking of buying it just for the music alone, despite the fact I will never in all likelihood actually play the game.