games like this dont happen too often. they had a free farm naix (literally took t1 at min 15ish alone) while the rest of the team 4 man pushing, we got rekt lost 2 set of racks. silencer managed to get refresher and we pretty much won because it.
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

My hero challenge is Pudge>Void>Tinker. Never gonna make it rofl.
    When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
    When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
    And I held your hand through all of these years

Quote Originally Posted by veiledy0 View Post
    My hero challenge is Pudge>Void>Tinker. Never gonna make it rofl.
    I wish I had those heroes. they're aweosme, I've fkn elder titan pugna. never gonna do it, what's the point anyway, do u get any good reward?
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

Quote Originally Posted by EqualWin View Post
    I wish I had those heroes. they're aweosme, I've fkn elder titan pugna. never gonna do it, what's the point anyway, do u get any good reward?
    I thought you get random items or something.

I saw I had Doom and was like "Ok, that's alright" then Shadow Fiend and I was like "Nope nope nope"

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I thought you get random items or something.

I saw I had Doom and was like "Ok, that's alright" then Shadow Fiend and I was like "Nope nope nope"
    I'll trade you my Pudge for SF

3rd hero for challange, techies. You're welcome.

- - - Updated - - -

I think we can almost confirm that Waga is gonna join a pro team after todays rage on v1lat - that he has full right to do just to apologize him afterwards.

- Sponsorship leash and image.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorcereria View Post
    I think we can almost confirm that Waga is gonna join a pro team after todays rage on v1lat - that he has full right to do just to apologize him afterwards.

- Sponsorship leash and image.
    Err, what?

Today poped a thread about how Starladder screwed a team in zone finals - becouse how terrible the organization is. Thread http://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/commen...adder_without/

- Basicly a finalist got DSQ becouse they show to a final match LATE becouse they were PLAYING A SEMI FINAL MATCH which would decide a finalist. Starladder expected the semi final teams to PAUSE MID GAME and contact the other team via skype that the semi finals game is 60+ long... Admins couldnt do that and the semi final match was also officially streamed on twitch. Double Lmao. Basicly players organize shit for themselves.

Waga signed under the thread with his story, later on on his stream he raged on v1lat. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yroyfc0eGdY
    Than Waga apologizes v1lat on reddit and twitter
    http://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/commen...ke_i_am_sorry/
    https://twitter.com/v1lat/status/508670144756068353

I can understand the difference for what he appologizes but v1lat is still a scumbag and doesnt deserve it. But ye, waga going to pro team (Alliance spoke to him which was confirmed) and you know, sponsors, viewers etc shit counts.

waga said something about going pro, but that's going to alliance I dont think so. the only true part was Alliance consider waga when they wanted a mid, but I think they'll stick with cheesie(whatever his name is ) nothing is confirmed.

I like v1lat tho, even all the problems they had (sponsors no paying what they promised and stuff), he was one of the few people trying to make dota grow way before doto 2.

also I find it funny about the hate of waga to v1lat on that stream, and then end up kissing each other ass on twiter, fkn drama queens

so I wanted to check waga vods the about drama, and it's subs only? what a sellout. seriously
    Last edited by EqualWin; 2014-09-07 at 10:07 PM.
    - Ronald Koeman.

Deleted
    waga said something about going pro, but that's going to alliance I dont think so. the only true part was Alliance consider waga when they wanted a mid, but I think they'll stick with cheesie(whatever his name is ) nothing is confirmed.

I like v1lat tho, even all the problems they had (sponsors no paying what they promised and stuff), he was one of the few people trying to make dota grow way before doto 2.

also I find it funny about the hate of waga to v1lat on that stream, and then end up kissing each other ass on twiter, fkn drama queens

so I wanted to check waga vods the about drama, and it's subs only? what a sellout. seriously
    Sellout my ass. The majority of his videos (including the stuff that would be genuinely worth subbing for if that was the only way it were available, such as his TA guide) are available for free on Youtube in the first place, and the man practically begs and pleads with his viewers not to sub and donate.

I mean, shit, can't streamers have any sub-exclusive perks these days without being sellouts? It's not even like his chat is sub-only (cough TotalBiscuit cough) or something like that; hell, apart from sub-only emotes (which literally every partnered channel has) and the odd sub-game, that's the only thing he does. There's no item raffles, no gear giveaways, nothing. The man sells himself on having a non-retarded chat that isn't filled with spam 24/7 and actually being a likeable person, and yes, having some of his VoD footage be sub-only. What a terrible person!

I mean, Jesus, honestly. "Hurr durr his vids are sub-only what a sellout." What a genuinely depressing attitude. It's not like making a living off streaming isn't hard to begin with, but entitled "I don't get everything for free omg what a sellout volvo pls fix or riot" attitudes from half the Twitch viewerbase sure as shit can't make it any easier. Subs are a commodity like any other, but heaven forbid the people trying to sell them market them!

vods the about drama, and it's subs only?
    Nope?

And Like I told, the ass kissing to v1lat is 99.99% becouse of being approached by a pro team.
    I've been there on CS scene with the same ass kissing eventually to not loose in the long run. God forbid honest people these days...

Though I Loled when waga had a Ask a question today and someone asked how much does he make off streaming and he was elusive.

The last time I spoke with swedes they had a site where you could check how much your neighbour earn annually. Or was it danish or norwagian... On behalf its funny to have a public sub mode with amount of money recieved and his chit chat how "okish" it is. Just from subs in 2 days he made 1.5k $ but w/e so maybe this is the strongest block for him from joining a pro team. Its a risk vs reward issue there becouse I dont see him making so much money in pro team unless he gets in top3-5 next TI.
    Last edited by Sorcereria; 2014-09-07 at 11:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PraisetheSun View Post
    Sellout my ass. The majority of his videos (including the stuff that would be genuinely worth subbing for if that was the only way it were available, such as his TA guide) are available for free on Youtube in the first place, and the man practically begs and pleads with his viewers not to sub and donate.
    yeah worth subbing because half of his vods are muted . There's no need to put vods subs only other than wanting more subs also harms his viewer (old and new viewers that want to watch his vods) more than giving something to the "subs" . Which is not what the guy we see in the stream cuz he's very humble and awesome.

I dont give a single shit anyway, I was just surprised that he did that.
    - Ronald Koeman.

Gunna leave this here.

i7-6700k @ 4.4ghz \ EVGA GTX 1080 FTW \ MSI z170a Carbon \ corsair hx 850 mod \ 16gb savage 2666 \ 4tb raid 1 wd black \ 256gb 600p m.2pcie
    HakudoshiFarsaj

Quote Originally Posted by Sorcereria View Post
    Nope?

And Like I told, the ass kissing to v1lat is 99.99% becouse of being approached by a pro team.
    I've been there on CS scene with the same ass kissing eventually to not loose in the long run. God forbid honest people these days...

Though I Loled when waga had a Ask a question today and someone asked how much does he make off streaming and he was elusive.

The last time I spoke with swedes they had a site where you could check how much your neighbour earn annually. Or was it danish or norwagian... On behalf its funny to have a public sub mode with amount of money recieved and his chit chat how "okish" it is. Just from subs in 2 days he made 1.5k $ but w/e so maybe this is the strongest block for him from joining a pro team. Its a risk vs reward issue there becouse I dont see him making so much money in pro team unless he gets in top3-5 next TI.
    he has like 1k subs right? twitch get 50% and he get the other 50% after tax so its like 2$ or less per sub (from what I've read).

he would get way more money with a team, he can also stream, so its ok. Also its less risky since most of his money is from donations than subs. he can still have his subs money plus sponsors and shit. less chance of getting big donations (Maybe) but not like he gets 1k donations every day. With the drama he did today he made a lot of money, and with the 24h marathon as well but I bet not even half of what he did today.
    - Ronald Koeman.

Quote Originally Posted by Vampz View Post
    Gunna leave this here.

I saw them do that to a Spectre and give her a free Dispersion rampage

Quote Originally Posted by Vampz View Post
    Gunna leave this here.

Isn't there a whole video of that somewhere? Just Lion and Lina going around double ulting supports?

Deleted
    he has like 1k subs right? twitch get 50% and he get the other 50% after tax so its like 2$ or less per sub (from what I've read).

he would get way more money with a team, he can also stream, so its ok. Also its less risky since most of his money is from donations than subs. he can still have his subs money plus sponsors and shit. less chance of getting big donations (Maybe) but not like he gets 1k donations every day.
    There's some add revenue that has to be factored in as well, but considering the state of his living arrangements I'd be very surprised if his net annual income after taxes was much higher than the (admittedly high) Swedish minimum wage. He might be getting up there as his sub numbers continue to grow, but he's a far cry from making the sort of money that guys like Sodapoppin are.

WRT his dodging the "how much money are you making off it" question, that's just as likely to be a cultural thing as anything else. It is considered extremely impolite to discuss your financials in public in Scandinavia, and someone as generally mild-mannered as Waga would probably be uncomfortable doing so. I mean, it's generally considered taboo to do it here in Denmark and Swedes are our freakishly over-polite neighbours.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PraisetheSun View Post
    WRT his dodging the "how much money are you making off it" question, that's just as likely to be a cultural thing as anything else. It is considered extremely impolite to discuss your financials in public in Scandinavia, and someone as generally mild-mannered as Waga would probably be uncomfortable doing so. I mean, it's generally considered taboo to do it here in Denmark and Swedes are our freakishly over-polite neighbours.
    It's also "taboo" in Finland as well, just wanted to add that. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't get what people find in v1lat, he is shitty commentator (at least when i tried to watch him commentating on TIs), i'm OK with commentators who analyze and predict what is going to happen, but he spends 40% of time doing it and he is 90% of time horribly wrong. 40% he spends on talking about players, which i'm OK with but not when enemy teams are actually trying to make 1 lvl first blood with smoke. It's like, permanent facepalm when i hear him commentating games, and i swear, at some point he said that Spectre is going to spend stacked ~2k gold on fucking blink dagger. Yeah, right, like, Spectre is not going to stack gold for a Radiance, he is going for blink dagger obviously! And it was BEFORE buff to it and removal of freaking mana cost.
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2014-09-08 at 01:11 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

I just saw moonmeander winning the game of his life, seriously he carries his team with his ember with Manta,skady,ac,phase,bkb, satanic build. and then speech, holy shit I can't stop laughing.

this match, ember vs lc, tinker, void. I dont even http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/882302437
    Last edited by EqualWin; 2014-09-08 at 04:52 PM.
    - Ronald Koeman.