Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    I thought that MKB removes "miss" part from a character, aka, you never miss
    Backtrack can't be countered.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by veiledy0 View Post
    All of a sudden no one played Riki. Ever.
    It's as if a thousand of dota players cried out...and were silenced.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by masteryuri View Post
    And you don't miss when you hit a faceless, he backtracks your attack, it's not problem on "your" side, your attack perfectly, it lands, faceless just takes no damage and effects from it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by masteryuri View Post
    It's removed while sheeped, IIRC.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    It's removed while sheeped, IIRC.
    And I'm assuming it's removed during Duel right? Last I checked almost everything is. Curious, because the next hero I want to get used to using is Legion Commander, she has my new favorite lines/voice.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    And I'm assuming it's removed during Duel right? Last I checked almost everything is. Curious, because the next hero I want to get used to using is Legion Commander, she has my new favorite lines/voice.

It does, backtrack was the exception in the original dota, it was changed a little bit before she went live. Legion is one of my fav, just dont go jungle legion, huge mistake newbs do. Shes one of the stronger laners in the game, strong lh damage, good base hp, self heal, the best nuke harrass from a non support. Max Overwhelming odds early and watch the first bloods flow. No lanes to go wrong here, just certain match up. Solo lane, mid, safe, against a trilane (the hero best position). Amazing against carries that rely on passive for damage, Ursa a good exemple, he tickles during duels.

Weakness, low base armor. Have to get effective duels otherwise you dont scale late game. If you dueled well mid game, you can probably duel any carry and win what ever they farmed 1v1. Need both mobility and a bkb asap against competent players. Last ones not too bad bkb stats are decent for her.
    Last edited by minteK917; 2014-05-26 at 04:08 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't advise buying Blink Dagger or Lothar's on her, just get Phase Boots, maybe Drums, maybe a SnY. Between Phase Boots, Overwhelming Odds, and a stun or slow from your teammates, you shouldn't have issues landing Duels. Blink Dagger just wastes 2150 gold and an inventory slot for a single skill that has a lengthy cooldown, it has no synergy with the rest of her kit.

BKB is definitely necessary if your enemies aren't idiots. You're a sitting duck in Duel.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Doom disables backtrack, but Duel does not. This is pretty neat for reference. http://dota2.gamepedia.com/Silence#Mute

10+ Year Old Account
    Why aren't the Europe Bo3's on? Every night it's started at 8PM my time. It's now 9.

Nevermind. I found that it starts at 9:30PM.

The event planner never shows the international for some reason. Very annoying.
    Last edited by Crackleslap; 2014-05-26 at 11:13 AM.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    is it cool to spoil the games here now? Because I only got to watch the last one before heading to work, and it was awesome.

you are encouraged to talk about the games. make your own thread for qualifiers if you want. use spoiler tags in this thread, like this:

Game 3 between team A and team B:
    [spoiler]spoiler[/spoiler] = spoiler

Deleted
    So undying it still really strong, managed to get 7 kills in offlane before 10 mins o.0

Undying's one of those heroes that're really super-strong early with a good team. After that he really tapers off and is basically not going to do much personal killing, just trying to spam Decay for the most beastly strength-gain you need to survive the fight, with your ult and Tombstone helping the team really hammer shit home.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm just really happy to see Troll Warlord back in the meta again. Game 3 TI EU Winner's Bracket was basically tailored for Troll Warlord and rox.kis just couldn't handle it at all

Deleted
    Yeah I had 10 kills at 15 mins with 2 deaths, finished 11 - 8 - 16 or something like that, 8 of em solo kills because it was 2 strength heroes against me so it was easy kills tbh but that's the advantage of early levels I guess.

Was still useful dropping the tombstone and running around with my ulti on but my dmg was pretty low and I think I should have gone mek instead of vanguard -> aghs.

Quote Originally Posted by Puffler View Post
    it was 2 strength heroes against me
    Y u no Timbersaw then Never go Vanguard on any hero. Most useless item in the game. Drums/Mek always better, depending on the type of hero you are.
    When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
    When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
    And I held your hand through all of these years

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by veiledy0 View Post
    Y u no Timbersaw then Never go Vanguard on any hero. Most useless item in the game. Drums/Mek always better, depending on the type of hero you are.
    Well I picked first so not my fault D:

I was actually gona get drums but the naix on our team wanted racecar build so I decided vanguard, was a dumb choice, even pipe would have been far better - but we still won so I can't complain.

Was just surprised UD is still stronk, hardly ever see him anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like playing Undying personally. the new deathlust hp threshold made his early game presence even more threatening, since usually people max tombstone asap.

I cant imagine who vanguard is even good on besides probably axe and bristleback.

Quote Originally Posted by TrollShaman View Post
    I cant imagine who vanguard is even good on besides probably axe and bristleback.
    According to pubs, more core than brown boots on Viper and Razor. Which makes me wonder did they actually remove it from the Suggested items thingy for Viper in the last patch, because I saw on Dotabuff that more and more people building Mek on him, but haven't actually played the hero myself since patch?

Bar Bristle, the only hero I've seen people build it and make it work is Spectre, for some tankiness on illusions, although I personally never built it in my 40ish Spectre games, because I just have a passionate hate towards the item, and think Drums are always, always better as they give both tankiness, AS/MS aura, and last but not least, more mana which Spectre can make good use of.
    Last edited by veiledy0; 2014-05-27 at 02:43 PM.
    When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
    When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
    And I held your hand through all of these years

If you dont or cant rush radiance on spectr, vanguard is always a good choice for team fights and sustain to farm jungle. Drums dont provide either early game for spectr, unless enemy team is pure left click than skip both and really rush radiance... Couse neither vanguard or drums help you out in a clash.

Anyone knows which boots provide more DPS early game for agility heroes - phase or treads? At which point treads attack speed provide greater DPS than dmg from phase?
    Last edited by Sorcereria; 2014-05-27 at 07:07 PM.