Nobody knows that Aladya, yet people tried to defend QoP when I said it needs a serious buff in the buff hero tread.

Quote Originally Posted by veiledy0 View Post
    What's wrong with Slardar's model?
    Well, he looks like a fish having a seizure when Sprinting for one... not that having an ability called "Sprint" on a hero with no legs is a good idea in the first place. Other than that, a fairly dull model/sounds/animations, I'd prefer to WC3 look much more.

Nothing wrong with QoP as far as I care, hero is still almost too strong if you ask me.
    Last edited by Hermanni; 2014-06-24 at 09:37 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree. Slardar should win the remodel.

That said, just played a Slardar game. 17-3-11, won. Played so well, even surprised myself.

Slardar is one of my favorites too! :>

All the more he should win the remodel.

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Throwing more money at something or just adding developers generally doesn't speed things up. Especially with things like modeling.
    Don't really think that was what he was getting at.

I'm starting to enjoy Skywrath Mage the more and more I play him. It's always fun to slow people while they try to run past your ult.

Deleted
    I miss skywrath Ulti everytime, easily my second worst hero, but he is so fun I can't help myself.

10+ Year Old Account
    I die from pugna wards when i ult everytime. I'm glad that someone can enjoy this hero. By the way, its the only hero that requires me to shut down audio responses so i can keep playing him
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Skywrath is the biggest glass cannon ever, right from the minute go. You die, if he ever catches you out of position. You have no chance, none!

Quote Originally Posted by crackleslap View Post
    Skywrath is the biggest glass cannon ever, right from the minute go.
    Invoker is a lot more glass than Skywrath at the minute go. Skywrath is virtually unkillable at low level, thanks to his 2nd highest movement speed in the game.
    When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
    When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
    And I held your hand through all of these years

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    I die from pugna wards when i ult everytime. I'm glad that someone can enjoy this hero. By the way, its the only hero that requires me to shut down audio responses so i can keep playing him
    I haven't had the horrors yet of facing a punga yet when I pick him actually, in fact I rarely see Pugnas for some reason.

But why would you shut down audio responses? I love Skywraths voice!

Invoker is a lot more glass than Skywrath at the minute go. Skywrath is virtually unkillable at low level, thanks to his 2nd highest movement speed in the game.
    And his slow is really good since you don't actually have to turn around and aim it, it just automatically goes behind you if the person is close.

Quote Originally Posted by Puffler View Post
    I miss skywrath Ulti everytime, easily my second worst hero, but he is so fun I can't help myself.
    That's why you pick him when they have Legion Commander, when she makes the mistake of dueling someone else because you're hiding out of vision, ULT HER TO THE GROUND.
    Last edited by Jester Joe; 2014-06-26 at 02:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I haven't had the horrors yet of facing a punga yet when I pick him actually, in fact I rarely see Pugnas for some reason.

But why would you shut down audio responses? I love Skywraths voice!
    He reminds me of the winged vampire from legacy of Kain, i couldn't stand him, so arrogant
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

That's why you pick him when they have Legion Commander, when she makes the mistake of dueling someone else because you're hiding out of vision, ULT HER TO THE GROUND.
    Brewmaster's haste and/or Riki's Smoke Cloud says hi. Both of those equally fuck LC over too.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    He reminds me of the winged vampire from legacy of Kain, i couldn't stand him, so arrogant
    I haven't played Legacy of Kain honestly, so that explains it I guess. I guess I'll stay away so it won't ruin Skywrath on me

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenvalley View Post
    Brewmaster's haste and/or Riki's Smoke Cloud says hi. Both of those equally fuck LC over too.
    Riki in general works either against or with LC really well, because lolbackstabbackstabbackstab, but I didn't think of the miss aspect too.
    It's odd how many Riki's I've play with that haven't seem to have caught onto that yet.

Riki in general works either against or with LC really well, because lolbackstabbackstabbackstab, but I didn't think of the miss aspect too.
    It's odd how many Riki's I've play with that haven't seem to have caught onto that yet.
    I did it once with a friend of mine, and dear god we stomped so many Duels... Still lost the game, but not because LC was lacking the bonus damage, that's for sure.

First time I mid with PA. Holy crap... Granted that opponents were terrible and lost both side lanes and invoker afk mid, but that fast level 11, aquila, treads, shield and BF by sth like 13min mark with HoD by 15min. The level gain difference is tremendouse help compared to lane. Not to mention yopu have to face 1 opponent and its probably even easier to lane.

I have to really try it more often.

I wonder what is the minimum level / time / items that you can solo roshan with HoD/Vlad.

And his slow is really good since you don't actually have to turn around and aim it, it just automatically goes behind you if the person is close.
    By close you mean on your half of the map?

Team spent the first 5 minutes of the game bashing me for picking Invoker to safe lane, convincing me it's not a carry
    When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
    When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
    And I held your hand through all of these years

Since Void popularity skyrocket recently, I think we have yet to see a Lich Void combo. Inbefore Ti4 most banned combo. That is so strong the moment you catch at least 2 not in the creep wave.

By close you mean on your half of the map?
    Touche, I knew that was coming lol

I just meant more of it the real threat is right behind you, rather than another hero that you could outrun anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorcereria View Post
    Since Void popularity skyrocket recently, I think we have yet to see a Lich Void combo. Inbefore Ti4 most banned combo. That is so strong the moment you catch at least 2 not in the creep wave.
    void with wd ult is very strong too, probably my fav combo.

Except Lich ulti is fail proof for the duration of the. It is strong yes, but you can still disable it.

This is also funny how Tidehunter has his comeback year to year NO TIDEHUNTER !!!