10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    I had a game where I was against Windranger. Right so, im chasing a enemy hero into the side shop bottom lane (im on radiant). And the enemy hero runs in that pathway in the back (near the gap/trench). So I decide to cut him off from the dirr side entrance because I had an ally lina with me going in the other way. When all of the sudden Windranger shoots a shackle at me. Im at the very corner outside the side shop about to cut off enemy hero. And it latches, not with a tree BUT LINA. Lina is INSIDE the shop. It bypassed likr 50 trees and latched onto lina. What the fuck? Is that supposed to happen?

- - - Updated - - -

This was relatively last week. I should have got a replay.
    It prioritizes heroes and units over trees if it can latch to either.

Shackleshot is ridiculously OP after all the insane buffs it's received.

- - - Updated - - -

Hero in general is just ridiculously OP, perfect example of buffing a hero way too much because it wasn't popular in pro. Powershot range literally increased by 50% in a single patch.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Hero in general is just ridiculously OP, perfect example of buffing a hero way too much because it wasn't popular in pro. Powershot range literally increased by 50% in a single patch.
    I vote for Tusk on the "the most overbuffed hero" list
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah powershot is literally a global nuke. When I see them fly past me I look at the minimap to see where the whore is and I'm like "what the fuck?"

- - - Updated - - -

Also hopefully Pit Lord or Arc Warden or both after TI. One can dream.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fuck arc warden, he is more broken than Tusk and Windrunner combined
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    I don't know, they've increased the radius and range so damn much you have to be asleep to not land a one man shackle. Two hero shackles are still pretty hard to pull off, but shackleshot is a fairly reliable stun almost anywhere in the map except the river or directly inside a base, and it's still a remarkable 3.75 seconds.
    Then I'm either asleep or I'm having literally no luck whatsoever with the goshdarn shackles.

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenvalley View Post
    Then I'm either asleep or I'm having literally no luck whatsoever with the goshdarn shackles.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Longview View Post
    But it costs so much and gives no stats (c) Pudge on my team

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    But it costs so much and gives no stats (c) Pudge on my team
    I can beat that. I just had a safe lane Shadow Fiend who refused to skill Razes "because im a carry lol".

Checkmate, both of you.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

Quote Originally Posted by Longview View Post
    I dunno, even without Blink it's not too hard to since in the wise words of Timbersaw, "There are trees everywhere!", although I feel like I'm the only one enjoying Windranger being so good now, she was one of the first heroes I ever played.

Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/urlODYyl.png[/IMG

Checkmate, both of you.
    ...I'm so sorry.

I had a medusa buy only attack speed items and put no points into mana shield. Ill give her that she was clearing the creep pretty fast after ac/moonshard...... but thats as far as what she could kill go.

Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    I had a medusa buy only attack speed items and put no points into mana shield. Ill give her that she was clearing the creep pretty fast after ac/moonshard...... but thats as far as what she could kill go.
    I have a friend who refuses to team fight as a carry until he is 6 slotted.

Granted, Medusa does need that much farm, but he does it with heroes like PA too, who can easily make more by ganking and farming the enemy rather than the jungle.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I dunno, even without Blink it's not too hard to since in the wise words of Timbersaw, "There are trees everywhere!", although I feel like I'm the only one enjoying Windranger being so good now, she was one of the first heroes I ever played.
    lol its the opposite for me, she was my 2nd highest played hero until she got good

Quote Originally Posted by M1r4g3 View Post
    lol its the opposite for me, she was my 2nd highest played hero until she got good
    I don't think she's in my top heroes unless she's like, 6 or 7, but I enjoy her still, I just never really got the chance to play her a lot because I used to be so bad at shackling that I would refuse to play her. But there's just something magical about landing a Powershot on someone that thinks they're safe, especially if it's a guess shot.

Whoops, I lied, went to check on dotabuff, she's my 4th most played hero, but even then she only has 39 games as her. Top would be CM with 62 games.

I like Windranger to be honest. I know her potential is really high from the outset, but most of all I find building items on her is straightforward. Maelstrom is still nice to have and is easy to build, Aghs is also fairly easy to build even in rougher games. It's not like trying to build a Skadi, Heart, Radiance or MKB, where there are individual components that cost a large amount of gold. A rough game can make those really hard to get.

But I dunno, I still can't fucking latch shackles it feels like. Sometimes it seems like it clearly should've shackled, other times you're flabbergasted it shackled at all. That might just be down to latency differences though, Idk.

Quote Originally Posted by M1r4g3 View Post
    she was always "good"? even before the aghs meta, just getting a maelstrom blink force was good enough.
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenvalley View Post
    I like Windranger to be honest. I know her potential is really high from the outset, but most of all I find building items on her is straightforward. Maelstrom is still nice to have and is easy to build, Aghs is also fairly easy to build even in rougher games. It's not like trying to build a Skadi, Heart, Radiance or MKB, where there are individual components that cost a large amount of gold. A rough game can make those really hard to get.

But I dunno, I still can't fucking latch shackles it feels like. Sometimes it seems like it clearly should've shackled, other times you're flabbergasted it shackled at all. That might just be down to latency differences though, Idk.
    It's the usual thing where enemy shackles always land and yours always fail.

I wish they'd stop making such OP Agh's upgrades. Agh's should never be so strong that it becomes a core item (looking at you, Tiny...) It should always be situational.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

10+ Year Old Account
    LiiLoSNK, think I caught on you on a BSJ stream just now ;P

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    LiiLoSNK, think I caught on you on a BSJ stream just now ;P
    He had 4k views for some reason so I had to find out why. His PL is going to get wrecked bad here vs lesh bs.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    He had 4k views for some reason so I had to find out why. His PL is going to get wrecked bad here vs lesh bs.
    Yeah it was your comment calling mods autistic, which I rofl'd at. I only watch him because he's the only personality that's on since everyone else is at TI. And he always gets rekt by bloodseeker.