Quote Originally Posted by MrDeadcruel View Post
    Dont know if its allowed to post trading stuff but here it goes :
    [H] Frost Key, Normal Key, Steam Games, Polycount sets.
    [W] Unusual essence, Shadow essence.
    Add Minjon
    Thanks
    which sets?
    and what games

i have 1 Unusual (on steam market atm for 4.07)

---------- Post added 2012-12-24 at 10:23 PM ----------

umm nvm sold it ;s
    Last edited by Finear; 2012-12-24 at 09:23 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha would have offered you some steam games but oh well, why do you put such low price on it D: people undercut on the market so much sometimes the prices go waaaaaaaay down

Intel i5 3570k, Gigabyte 7870 OC 2GB AMD RADEON, Kingston Hyperx T1 2x4GB 1600mhz,
    Seasonic 520w M12, Asrock Z77 Pro4, WD 500GB Blue

Quote Originally Posted by MrDeadcruel View Post
    Haha would have offered you some steam games but oh well, why do you put such low price on it D: people undercut on the market so much sometimes the prices go waaaaaaaay down
    I put it just a little bit under average price, didnt know that it would sell so fast lol
    but I bought HL2 pack for this money so aint that bad ;p

10+ Year Old Account
    Thing is the price was around 5euros and people undercut by 50 cents .... just to sell it fast and then you get people in trade chats asking 3 frost keys for it...

Intel i5 3570k, Gigabyte 7870 OC 2GB AMD RADEON, Kingston Hyperx T1 2x4GB 1600mhz,
    Seasonic 520w M12, Asrock Z77 Pro4, WD 500GB Blue

Deleted
    Hi guys ! I've been playing League for awhile now and I tried abit Dota2 but didn't stick to it when I got my key because I had noone to teach me anything in the game.

I would like to play more Dota2, but I'm looking for someone who can share his knowledge of the game with me, play some games, teach me the heroes, the items, etc., because I feel so lost everytime I launch a game.

If anyone has the time to bother with this, feel free to add me on steam @plouis92

Thanks in advance guyez !

When they will force the Russians to only be able to queue in the Russia region, Dota 2 will become so good, till then, long live HoN.

No its not a nation bashing post, they are too many and dont speak english, cant play with them since they dont understand English = instant loss!

Quote Originally Posted by potis View Post
    When they will force the Russians to only be able to queue in the Russia region
    i hope that never?

Quote Originally Posted by potis View Post
    When they will force the Russians to only be able to queue in the Russia region, Dota 2 will become so good, till then, long live HoN.

No its not a nation bashing post, they are too many and dont speak english, cant play with them since they dont understand English = instant loss!
    when they force people with IQ lower than 130 to only be able to queue in bot-games, Dota 2 will become so good, till then, long live Potatoes.

see? I can make ridicilous demands too :P

p.s. you dont need to speak English AT ALL to play this game.
    and it is never an instant loss if you have some initial troubles communicating with your team.
    you have chat-wheel, you have (i hope unlimited) ignore-list, so it is all in your hands.
    Last edited by Morally Grey Storm; 2012-12-25 at 04:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Padmay View Post
    Hi guys ! I've been playing League for awhile now and I tried abit Dota2 but didn't stick to it when I got my key because I had noone to teach me anything in the game.

I would like to play more Dota2, but I'm looking for someone who can share his knowledge of the game with me, play some games, teach me the heroes, the items, etc., because I feel so lost everytime I launch a game.

If anyone has the time to bother with this, feel free to add me on steam @plouis92

You can ask here and play with bot. Unlike LoL, DotA2 bot is quite good esp. to newbies to the game.

Deleted
    Anyone that got a spare key? Would be very appreciated

Deleted
    I've been enjoying Puck an awful lot lately. Phase Shift is extremely powerful once you get a feel for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varix View Post
    I've been enjoying Puck an awful lot lately. Phase Shift is extremely powerful once you get a feel for it.
    It's just unfortunate that Puck's not good at doing anything but being a pain in the ass.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

actually russians shouldn't be in neither east or west, but in the Russian one, damn valve not willing to restrain them from queuing and ruining peoples lifes. LIFES!

Quote Originally Posted by Padmay View Post

I could, I've helped plenty of people to learn, but unfortunately I'm a bit busy now so it might have to wait until after the holidays.

---------- Post added 2012-12-25 at 10:30 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Varix View Post
    Puck is great and Phase Shift is indeed infinitely more useful now that the mana cost is gone. Ignore the guy after you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    had a game last night, after finding out Im russian, our Necro, Jakiro and Juggernaut swear and curse at me, then I proceed to mute them, and rip enemy team's shit apart.
    felt good.
    point of my post?
    stop being biased towards us russians.
    dont play on fucking US and EU servers.

Quote Originally Posted by OldSnail View Post
    dont play on fucking US and EU servers.
    and that, my friends, is not how you should treat people.
    I will play where I want, and you will suck it up.

Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    actually russians shouldn't be in neither east or west, but in the Russian one, damn valve not willing to restrain them from queuing and ruining peoples lifes. LIFES!
    you sound like a child claiming a bunch of assholes ruined your life via few bad games.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    and that, my friends, is not how you should treat people.
    I will play where I want, and you will suck it up.

you sound like a child claiming a bunch of assholes ruined your life via few bad games.
    Best part is that when russians play on EU west they have like 200 ping most of the time. When
    they die they complain about lag. It's like hitting your own foot with an axe and complaining it hurts.

Just introduce English speaking servers.

Type or talk in some other language than English on those servers = 4 week ban to English speaking servers.

Then everyone can play wherever they want as long as they share a common language. I don't personally care
    how bad your English is as long as it's understandable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermanni View Post
    Puck is great and Phase Shift is indeed infinitely more useful now that the mana cost is gone. Ignore the guy after you.
    Great at being a pain in the ass, sure. But Puck doesn't do much damage and his (her?) stats are terrible because he's balanced around Phase Shift being used to avoid damage. Plus Puck needs a lot of XP and items to reach that "holy fuck why will it just not DIE?" stage - blink dagger, force staff/eul's, etc.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Quote Originally Posted by juzalol View Post
    Best part is that when russians play on EU west they have like 200 ping most of the time. When
    they die they complain about lag. It's like hitting your own foot with an axe and complaining it hurts.

Just introduce English speaking servers.

Type or talk in some other language than English on those servers = 4 week ban to English speaking servers.

Then everyone can play wherever they want as long as they share a common language. I don't personally care
    how bad your English is as long as it's understandable.
    let me be specific:
    are you disturbed by russians, by bad playing russians, or by russians who dont speak english?