Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    I don't remember the exact date, doesn't mean I don't remember generally how long ago it was.

Anyway I'm with EqualWin on this one, this conversation was over a long time ago. At this point you're just being petty for the sake of it.
    No, I'm just done with your exaggerations and constant lies to prove your points. http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post25325810. Have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Ariadne View Post
    No, I'm just done with your exaggerations and constant lies to prove your points. http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post25325810. Have fun.
    Like you, I have more than one account.

Deleted
    Like you, I have more than one account.
    Oh, you lost 9 out of 10 games during calibration on both accounts? Must be a coincidence! You seem to be forgetting that I had you on friends list and I know when you calibrated because you talked to me about it when you had just finished your calibration. I just wanted to see how you'd lie about it now. You're actually ignored from now on. Keep lying all you want. Oh, by the way, the maximum calibration in the current system is around 4.5k but somehow you managed to calibrate at 4.9k.
    Last edited by mmoc9f3c8526e6; 2015-09-16 at 02:58 AM.

the maximum calibration in the current system is around 4.5k
    Source please.

And thank God for you ignoring me, I was considering the same thing, honestly. It's always the same thing with you pubstars. Act like MMR is all that matters, then when you meet someone with a higher rating than you you make up excuses for why MMR means nothing. There's just no pleasing you. It doesn't surprise me that you disappear for 6 months and the first thing you do when you decide to start posting again is try to pick a fight.
    Last edited by Lysah; 2015-09-16 at 03:12 AM.

are any of you pro or something?
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

Quote Originally Posted by EqualWin View Post
    are any of you pro or something?
    No we're all shitcans, I already said that. Nobody in this thread is good enough at the game to be arrogant.

No we're all shitcans, I already said that. Nobody in this thread is good enough at the game to be arrogant.
    Psh, maybe everyone else, but just the other day, I got one gank off, and I told my friend "Well, you might as well call me Arteezy!".

He laughed.

...probably for good reasons.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Psh, maybe everyone else, but just the other day, I got one gank off, and I told my friend "Well, you might as well call me Arteezy!".

He laughed.

...probably for good reasons.
    I would have laughed at the fact that Arteezy doesn't gank.

The joke was that Arteezy doesn't gank.
    Well, that certainly wasn't the response I expected, but that is a good way to look at it too!

I'm perfectly happy to accept my trash tier for now though personally, I'm past the whole thinking that it's my team's fault now for the most part like when I first found this thread.

...Well, unless it's something like asking my friend to come help with something and he never comes. Suppose I should of made sure he followed instead of TP'ing back to base though I guess.

my god I am so stupid for calibrating when I had around 300 games around 500 hours iirc, I calibrated at 3.5k lel, I was about to make a smurf and see my real mmr but w.e I guess I can farm it.

after 2k+ h started playing ranked for real aka sober this week pretty much and finally hit 4k, such cancerous games, everyone flames 9/10 games are just cancer.

road to 5k kappa, I kinda lesh pretty much for 3900 to 4k, but I swear all those games were cancer. if it wasn't cuz i won mid, I'd lose all of them
    http://www.dotabuff.com/players/104185466

- - - Updated - - -

I would have laughed at the fact that Arteezy doesn't gank.
    arteezy do have some pretty sick ganks (cuz no one expect it) sometimes, usually when he does bad in lane. barely tho. once in 10 games maybe.
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

Deleted
    I've tried to learn Slark recently and I must say, I wasn't a huge advocate of the Blink Slark build but I think I like it now. Shadowblade is nice but the Blink Dagger allows you to farm and move across the map much faster. I've noticed in this meta that map mobility is huge. That's why many people go BoTs nowadays. I think Midas into Blink is the build on Slark. The Drums/SnY/Shadowblade build feels outdated but has its place if you want to fight a lot and need tankiness instead of farm out jungles.

- - - Updated - - -

arteezy do have some pretty sick ganks (cuz no one expect it) sometimes, usually when he does bad in lane. barely tho. once in 10 games maybe.
    Yeah, he does. I was just pointing towards his early days when he was a true rr. He has developed his playstyle for sure. I think he was one of the first carries to buy smoke himself at level 6 as Gyro and rotate to the offlane for a gank.

I still prefer stats build over blink midas, because it makes you unkilleable pretty much, I hate that his Q cancel his blink.
    - Ronald Koeman.

Deleted
    I still prefer stats build over blink midas, because it makes you unkilleable pretty much, I hate that his Q cancel his blink.
    I did too but I just recently changed my mind. Aggresif used the Blink build too and its strength lies in your ability to move to enemy woods or to other lanes very fast. It also allows you to hit pounces easier on squishy heroes in the back. I feel SB cooldown is too long. If you use SB to initiate on a support you won't use it again that fight. Blink can be used multiple times. But again, the main strength of Midas Blink is that you move around the map very fast and can join fights and still split push or farm enemy jungle.

my god I am so stupid for calibrating when I had around 300 games around 500 hours iirc, I calibrated at 3.5k lel, I was about to make a smurf and see my real mmr but w.e I guess I can farm it.

after 2k+ h started playing ranked for real aka sober this week pretty much and finally hit 4k, such cancerous games, everyone flames 9/10 games are just cancer.

road to 5k kappa, I kinda lesh pretty much for 3900 to 4k, but I swear all those games were cancer. if it wasn't cuz i won mid, I'd lose all of them
    http://www.dotabuff.com/players/104185466
    lel i have the exact same problem, though i cant bring myself to play those crap cancer 3.7-4k mmr games they are just too random unless you spam lesh mid

Deleted
    I actually hate dota right now, every game its Lesh, Storm, Bloodseeker and gyro.

Gone are the days when you could pick whatever the fuck you wanted now you get flamed if you don't pick fucking gyro / am every game.

Shit tier game atm.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am happy at my 3k and can play Dazzle all day
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puffler View Post
    I actually hate dota right now, every game its Lesh, Storm, Bloodseeker and gyro.

Gone are the days when you could pick whatever the fuck you wanted now you get flamed if you don't pick fucking gyro / am every game.

Shit tier game atm.
    I pick Slark.

Gone are the days when you could pick whatever the fuck you wanted now you lose if you don't pick fucking gyro / am every game.

Shit tier game atm.
    Fixed that for you mate. That's the worst part of this patch for me, the top heroes have no outright counters and are always good picks. At least there were ways of dealing with troll/sniper, bloodseeker existed, as did heroes like SD - at the end of the day, those heroes were just right clickers. AM is probably your best bet against the mana heavy mids, but Storm destroys AM if he doesn't get a fast manta and it's really easy to punish AM pickers when you know it's coming because people pick him every game.

Shit tier game atm.
    And yet if you pick Sniper/Riki, you get flamed if you're doing well for being a "Noob picker".

Probably the same for Bloodseeker though.

Probably another reason I'm glad to be lower in MMR in general even, most players don't even know how to play Lesh, Storm, or Gyro. Bloodseeker I'll see still, but most the time they don't end up wrecking face. Also All Random is usually what I end up queuing up for nowadays anyway.

7+ Year Old Account
    Sniper is still decent imo. His problem is that he requires too much farm to be good, he starts wrecking late game(45+) which with heroes like Storm,Lesh,BS being popular kinda kills that.
    Bloodseeker is popular imo due to the fact that he lanes very easily, the self heal from Bloodrage means that any bs player can stay in lane while taking some harassment so long as they can last hit.