View Poll Results: Would you sub to my YouTube Channel for a chance to win a free copy of Minecraft?

Voters
2. This poll is closed
  • Yes

0 0%
  • No

2 100.00%

Minecraft Contest

I was just curious. Doing a little research at the moment.

How interested would anyone be if I held a contest where I gave away 2 or 3 Minecraft gift codes? It'd be the full game of course, just payed for by me.

It'd be a simple contest, like comment on my YouTube channel or something and I select the winner randomly. Or something else if I'm able to think of something.

Any interest in this at all?
    Last edited by Komie; 2012-03-11 at 11:37 AM.

There will always be people who want free stuff. Because.. why not?
    Sounds to me you just want more people watching your youtube channel, and if people get a chance of winning something in the process, it's a win-win situation.

So yeah, there's probably enough interest in it.
    "If you need to add '10char' to be able to post, don't bother posting at all."

I'm sure there would be some interest. People likes free stuff.

Tip: Add a poll.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

Quote Originally Posted by Riboe View Post
    I'm sure there would be some interest. People likes free stuff.

Tip: Add a poll.

I completely forgot you could do that one these boards.... holy crap I am dumb! haha.

Anyone who's shown any interest in the game has hacked it, or key genned it. Or something similar.

Sounds like a good idea, but i have my reservations about how well it would go down