Real Id Cross server Dueling

i was reading somewhere from beta servers that we can quest in zones with real id friends or even duel them ? does anyone know if this was implemented with this current patch or is this a MOP only thing?

also which zones would be possible for attempting to cross servers ?

tried looking up some stuff on this and couldnt find much just rules for keeping server types together ie rp > rp ... pve > pve etc etc...

---------- Post added 2012-09-04 at 10:18 AM ----------

i guess no one knows anything about this?

10+ Year Old Account
    I can imagine that you'd be able to duel but I don't know the zones just yet. I know it's not even available on all servers right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Divineknight13 View Post
    i was reading somewhere from beta servers that we can quest in zones with real id friends or even duel them ? does anyone know if this was implemented with this current patch or is this a MOP only thing?

also which zones would be possible for attempting to cross servers ?

tried looking up some stuff on this and couldnt find much just rules for keeping server types together ie rp > rp ... pve > pve etc etc...

---------- Post added 2012-09-04 at 10:18 AM ----------

i guess no one knows anything about this?
    if you can see them, you can duel them. All zones except for tol barad, wintergrasp, stormwind and ogrimmar are cross-realm. However, not all servers currently support this.

thxs for the replys ill have to look out for which servers this is available for