Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I exclusively wear my tabard of the lightbringer because it provides an awesome on use effect every 30mins.

Also the amount of gold i spent obtaining the tabard, or amount of time i put into obtaining that gold makes that tabard the only choice in my eyes.
    Last edited by matters; 2012-03-12 at 04:44 PM.

I'm currently using Blood Knight Tabard as it matches my Dark Iron set for my pally.

Once I finish getting the Overlord set (belt and boots, getting look-a-likes for those tho), I'll have to sift thru my collection once again. I could go with Lightbringer, but I see to many of those lately... which is why I never used Judgement (or recolor) and why I'm switching from the Dark Iron set.

I almost never wear them since Transmogrification hit. Prior to that, I'd go with what worked best with my gear or which tabards I enjoyed wearing the most (usually Tabard of Flame or Tabard of the Lightbringer). These days I pretty much don't wear them on my main, and only on an alt if I want rep with whatever tabard I'm wearing.

I almost always use the tabard of conquest (IoC horde side) because it's frickin awesome. But sometimes I use the AB tabard for some variety or if the red IoC tabby doesn't fit with my current mog outfit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

I'm my guild's master. Therefore, I make the tabard however I wanted it (haven't changed it since Burning Crusade) and it's still better than any other tabard in the game. I don't see how people can stand not wearing tabards or shirts. I feel like my character is incomplete if I see an empty spot on the character sheet.