Thread: Diablo 3 CE

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Diablo 3 CE

So, my dilemma is that I have the free D3 copy from Blizz for purchasing the Annual Pass. Is there a way for me to upgrade it to the CE? If you know how please enlighten me!

Btw, Congrats to us all 5.15.12

No trolls please!

10+ Year Old Account
    Playing
    WildStar -Mechari Medic, Draken Stalker
    Diablo: RoS
    GW2 - Ranger

From my understanding, if you purchase the CE you get 3 or 4 months free wow. Not 100% on this though.

Edit: too slow..

15+ Year Old Account
    If you purchase a collectors edition, they will give you several months of wow free instead of the normal version diablo. Details are on the anual pass page.

It's what i'm going to do. Annual Pass is something i would have paid anyway. So the free 4 months of gametime nets me around 60 euros less money spent - in other words, it's like i pay 30 euros for the CE.

This is the reason basically i got the annual pass that time.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

10+ Year Old Account
    As pointed out read the Annual Pass FAQ.

If you get a CE and have the Annual Pass you get 4 months added onto your WoW sub as compensation. This balances out the payment so that in essence you are still getting D3 for free.
    Here is the paragraph from the FAQ:

What if I purchase the Diablo III Collector's Edition?
    If you decide to purchase the Diablo III Collector's Edition when it's available, and then choose to add your Collector's Edition license key to the Battle.net account associated with your existing World of Warcraft Annual Pass promotion, you will receive all of the benefits associated with the Collector's Edition, plus receive four months of World of Warcraft game time which is eligible towards your 12-month subscription commitment. After you purchase the Diablo III Collector's Edition you just need to input the product key into the Battle.net account associated with your World of Warcraft 12-month commitment and that account will then receive the next 4 months of World of Warcraft game time for free. For example, if you already had a month of game time on the associated World of Warcraft account when you input your Diablo III Collector's Edition product key, it would then be 5 months until your next subscription payment was due.

Next time when you agree to a year long agreement, try and read the FAQ.