Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Does your dog do this??

You were probably expecting a link to a picture, but there isn't one. I'm not George Takei. With that out of the way, does your dog lay in some funky position? My dog does, I call it the corkscrew. She lays on her side, with her butt and back legs going one way, while the other half goes the other... in a U shape. I'm sorry for this post, but it's Sunday and I'm so bored. TELL ME ABOUT YOUR DOG. NO CATS ALLOWED.

10+ Year Old Account
    She rolls over on her back and stays like this for 10 minutes, if she's boiling inside.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ajamu/advanced <---- That's my DK right over there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakoro67 View Post
    She rolls over on her back and stays like this for 10 minutes, if she's boiling inside.
    Boiling? I don't know if we treat our dogs the same lmao! My dog doesn't switch positions much, I swear that she thinks she's a cat.

This is my Bulldog. She is the expert on laying in weird positions. Oh and her tongue is ALWAYS sticking out. Allow me to show you some examples:

And yes, she has fallen asleep in both of these positions. Sometimes she falls asleep sitting up as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearshield View Post
    This is my Bulldog. She is the expert on laying in weird positions. Oh and her tongue is ALWAYS sticking out. Allow me to show you some examples:

And yes, she has fallen asleep in both of these positions. Sometimes she falls asleep sitting up as well.
    LMAO!!! I'd have named it Muncho. What that lil girl's name?

15+ Year Old Account
    my dog sleeps lying on his back..

like this.. so yeah they do weird stuff :P

Deleted
    When my dog was hungry or wanted something from the dinner table or so he was laying like the Sphinx in Egypt, Got no picture since the computer is new but it was pretty strange...

http://i.imgur.com/1siZk.jpg

I have no idea how to rezise it :3 So if anyone could be so kind and help me out
    Last edited by Fuzzzie; 2012-03-18 at 05:25 PM. Reason: NVM, I had a picture :D

My dog always lays flat on her side, with both legs sticking out straight, like a dead dog.

Except she is alive.

She lays like this:

http://www.circlemfarm.com/wp-conten...aying-down.jpg

(Note: the pig is not dead either, just lays down like that for whatever reason)

My dog will even do it on the couch with her legs hanging a foot off the edge of the cushion with no apparent discomfort.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kudja View Post
    When my dog was hungry or wanted something from the dinner table or so he was laying like the Sphinx in Egypt, Got no picture since the computer is new but it was pretty strange...

I have no idea how to rezise it :3 So if anyone could be so kind and help me out
    you can add an "s" to the url with imgur or just post a link if it's too large.

My aussie will lay on his back and move his legs in the air like he's running. It's hilarious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    My aussie will lay on his back and move his legs in the air like he's running. It's hilarious.
    Chasing those rabbits of course! My Sophie does that too, it's friggin hilarious! Especially when she barks and wakes herself up. PICTURE INCOMING!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearshield View Post

hahaha WIN!*

10+ Year Old Account
    My pomimo usually lies on his side, and sometimes when I walk by him he shifts slightly unto his back and spreads his hind legs while keeping his upper body still in that side position. He's a freaky little exhibitionist.

Quote Originally Posted by Uvania View Post
    my dog sleeps lying on his back..

like this.. so yeah they do weird stuff :P
    Lol my dog always does this.

Skelington's dog sleeps on his back. It's hard to tell when he wants his belly rubbed or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoopajoo View Post
    LMAO!!! I'd have named it Muncho. What that lil girl's name?
    Her name is Sissy, which I'm not a huge fan of but since I got her when she was already 4 years old, I didn't think it would be right to change it at that point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    Chasing those rabbits of course! My Sophie does that too, it's friggin hilarious! Especially when she barks and wakes herself up. PICTURE INCOMING!

Quote Originally Posted by Kudja View Post

Your doggy is beautiful!

---------- Post added 2012-03-18 at 01:26 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hoopajoo View Post
    What a cutie!!

My one dog loves to sleep on top of my cat for whatever reason lol.

The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

Talking bout weird positions when all of those described is 100% normal dog behavior. Sure you know about dogs?