Preform AV Enabler. Getting everyone in the same BG

Kongor is doing these realid premade AV's and hes using Premade AV Enabler for it. There are some topics on this forum about em as well, but im not allowed to link em yet. ^^

Somehow he manages to get everyone in his team into the same AV.
    Now ive been trying to do the same to get some annoying achievements for Battlemaster (had it all along *cough*, EotS perfection).
    Problem is i never ever get my full team in the same BG. Its usually like 4 - 8 people actually getting in the same one, even when we all get the queue pop-up.

So, how does he do it? Is there some extra addon needed for it?

Any info would be helpful, cheers!

Well this addon simply works by queueing people all at the (nearly) same time, so they are in one line without other people in between them in the queue:
    abcdefghijk are your people
    x are other people

When not everyone queues at the same time, this happens: abxxcdxefghixjk - this kinda is prevented by av enabler. Now what could happen is this: xxxabcdefghijkxxxxx - Now wow takes 10 people for one bg which are in this case the first 10 in the queue: xxxabcdefg - and not the rest of your team is somewhere else.

Ye i know how the addon works, but it still messes up loads.
    For example today, i did a premade for Double Jeopardy (the Twin Peaks achievement). We never got more then 5 people in the same run, even when we were all queued by the raidleader.

Kongor somehow manages to get all of his 40 people in the raid in the same AV, so why cant i get my 10 people in the same Twin Peaks while using the same addon?

You have to watch for everyone to get the queue at the same time. If not everyone gets a queue pop simultaneously you have to make everyone leave the queue and try again. Then repeat the same process until everyone gets it at the same time and tell everyone to enter.

Deleted
    PreformAV only works well if you're on the under-populated faction with very short battleground queues. Only accept the queue when all of you are offered the BG within 1 second of each other, otherwise leave and re-queue. There's still a chance that two BGs opened at the same time and you're split up. Nothing else you can really do.

Hmm, kind of a shame it doesnt work perfectly then, but i guess the randomness of people queueing at the exact moment you queue cant be helped then.

Cheers for the replies.