Copying UI to new computer, no layout-cache.txt file

I'm trying to copy my UI to my new computer. Copied my whole Interface and WTF folders, but my UI is still a scattered mess. I've figured out that I'm missing layout-cache.txt from my old WoW. Is there any way to retrieve this file, or have one created in my old WoW folder? Any help would be awesome, since I'd really hate to redo my entire UI =/

Deleted
    If you copy the WTF and Interface folders as a whole it should (will) work.

However, if you run a different resolution or uiscale on your new machine, your UI will still be scattered.

(the layout-cache file has very little to do with your problems btw)
    Last edited by mmoc1b829edf9e; 2012-03-18 at 06:57 PM.

I had copied those two folders over, and it was completely screwed up and frustrating the hell outta me.

I decided to recopy my old WoW files onto my external HD, copied the whole folder over instead of just those two. Boom, it's now working =O No idea what fixed it or what was wrong, but I'm not complaining! My UI is back =]

Your UI scale could be a contributing factor, especially if everything seemed to be shifted in a direction or scaled differently.

Same thing happened to me, I went into profiles and chose my characters profile and it fixed it. Just saying.