View Poll Results: Eventually, what would you like to see?

Voters
1252. This poll is closed
  • The alpha male and female worgen customizations brought back as options.

632 50.48%
  • Alpha male/female worgen customizations as options, but more male customizations.

147 11.74%
  • Alpha male/female worgen customizations as options, but more female customization.

282 22.52%
  • More current female facial customization (not the same face (not pattern))

242 19.33%
  • More current male customization (fur colors, faces, hair, etc.)

175 13.98%
  • Idc, as long as the females don't derp around anymore.

498 39.78%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    Stood in the Fire Flufflemonster's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry for the necro, but it appears new Worgen models were confirmed last year, but they have yet to appear. I wouldn't count on them coming out until the next expansion :/
    EVERYDAY I'M FLUFFLIN!
    ANEE QUESHTUNZ?

Quote Originally Posted by Flufflemonster View Post
    Sorry for the necro, but it appears new Worgen models were confirmed last year, but they have yet to appear. I wouldn't count on them coming out until the next expansion :/
    Last I heard they don't have any current plans. But they really do need to. I know they'll screw it up again, but I'd at least like them to ~try~ and do to them what they did for the Pandaren/Tauren. Expressiveness, FFS!

Worgen models, both of them, look terrible.

Male worgen have significantly better head models than the :3 catface they had in alpha, but their body is still lousy. It looks like the world's clumsiest fursuit, wobbling around like they're always at risk of falling over. The torso has next to no detail (a little tuft of hair on the sternum, even if it 'clips' through armor, would do wonders) and the fact that you have to use swords when you're sporting 9-inch razor sharp claws always struck me as dumb.

Female worgen have it even worse, between their car crash of a face and reskinned draenei body. (Goblins also inherited some dimensions from dwarves, but they're far more convincing.) I can understand rolling a male worgen since being a werewolf can seem cool, but I can't for the life of me figure out why anyone would want to be a female one. They are the ugliest thing in the game, and we still have kobolds running around.

I feel this is an appropriate time to discuss the new female worgen model.
    PTR incoming soon.

*summons the worgen fanbase out of hiding in the cursed woords of Gilneas*

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Flufflemonster View Post
    It's been over 3 years since that post Fluffle.
    It's almost happening!

5+ Year Old Account
    I really dont understand those people who tell the owner of this thread to closed this chapter and go on.
    Why can't he not ask for this stuff, here on forums?

Blizzard does not have an idea box. They say use the forums.
    And then somebody does that, with something he likes to see and really.... amazing.....within a couple of minutes this thread is bashed and pummeled as trash, the past, blablabla and more.
    Of course, if you feel to do those things, then do them! But its not really friendly, supporting or any of that kind.
    Its nice that people share their idea's for a game they are passionate about right?

Well, personally I like my female worgen characters, but any upgrade is welcome. So if blizzard reads this thread, it could be nice if something is done with it.

OMG a reflood(necro, yes) on this thread.Though it felt into the abysm). Love the work they put, hope it does not get closed.

Quote Originally Posted by 3vyan View Post
    I feel this is an appropriate time to discuss the new female worgen model.
    PTR incoming soon.
    IMO still too tame. It still does not look like the female counterpart of the worgen; it still needs work, specially on head shape, snarl(teeth!) and those creepy eyes :/ at least they will put the option to have glowing eyes...
    Quote Originally Posted by Irian View Post
    I love how many people go the "fuck feminism!! ruining society!" Never change, "/r/incels" champion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Moose Fandango View Post
    No more eeeelves!

Quote Originally Posted by Lionwoman View Post
    OMG a reflood(necro, yes) on this thread.Though it felt into the abysm). Love the work they put, hope it does not get closed.

IMO still too tame. It still does not look like the female counterpart of the worgen; it still needs work, specially on head shape, snarl(teeth!) and those creepy eyes :/ at least they will put the option to have glowing eyes...
    I do not think the glowing eyes are confirmed though... I do not want perma angry worgen, they should only snarl in combat or during certain animations such as roar.

5+ Year Old Account
    I'm so excited (and nervous) for the "full" reveal of the new worgen model. I can only hope for actual hairstyles, but I'm not going to hold my breath.

Quote Originally Posted by Shuya1 View Post
    I'm so excited (and nervous) for the "full" reveal of the new worgen model. I can only hope for actual hairstyles, but I'm not going to hold my breath.
    I am afraid they will only update current options. If they were smart they would add addiotional stuff such as the scrapped hairstyles.

I'm sure they'll do a great job with the Worgen but... Optional tails is all I'd like.

You can tell the reason why the models never had them in Vanilla was they were based on a bipedal animation rig. They took the basic humanoid rig, tweaked it and slapped a new model on top then animated it. Human rigs don't have tails so... neither did the worgen. When they released the race, they stuck with the old look.

But since then Pandas have proven tales can work just fine as things that stick on the back of a character. I'd love this!

I though I read they want to improve the model further from an "hd conversion" since old worhen female had some issues.

Quote Originally Posted by 3vyan View Post
    I do not think the glowing eyes are confirmed though... I do not want perma angry worgen, they should only snarl in combat or during certain animations such as roar.
    I read on a Q&A that they hear that people wanted glowing eyes for females and they liked the idea.
    I love how many people go the "fuck feminism!! ruining society!" Never change, "/r/incels" champion.
    No more eeeelves!

Alpha build also looks bad. Blizzard simply can't get Worgen right. Revamp concept art also looks bad, they simply keep looking like Disney versions of various dog breeds.

Not upset about it as there are other classes to play, it's just simply too bad. When it comes to fur races I'd support a revamped Vupera, though....based on a new goblin or unique skeleton.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Alpha build also looks bad. Blizzard simply can't get Worgen right. Revamp concept art also looks bad, they simply keep looking like Disney versions of various dog breeds.
    This. It is so dificult to make a female werewolf? -IMO- removing the teeth just make it worse for the race dimorphism (unless both gender can hae neutral faes, but still with the current design they shown... it's bad). I wanna play a worgen (a female counterpart of the male worgen), not a disney furry princess.
    No more eeeelves!

I wouldn't mind the males have the less snarl face come back, without the hairstyles though those were kinda lame and made them too lion-like, but having at least one or two faces that are not permanent rage-face would be welcome. (Kinda worry the race will still suffer from sameface syndrome with their emotes despite update cuz they didn't really show us much variety in expressions... go look at the Tauren and do with Worgen the same way please.)

Females have decent face but too cute, thankfully they acknowledge that and it'll just be 1 of a dozen other options that look different. My only other complaint with them is that their manes are not as cool or werewolf-like as male Worgen, they look really bad and stringy. Just give them these hairstyles instead:

10+ Year Old Account
    If blizz changes the mane I would be happy. Bonus if we can get a no mane option, so they can start wearing helms.

I just want them to look like the fan art >.<

knowing full well it's impossible