Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Currently, every race except Goblin and Worgen can learn the ways of the monk.
    I'd like to see that changed. Worgen Monk seems like a logical choice to me. If they can run on their hands and feet and have uncontrollable bestial urges, hand to hand combat seems only natural. And, I really want to slash my targets to death. I guess the reasoning is because of the isolated starting area. The way I see it, if they can justify Goblin DKs (weren't these guys on a plague-free island?), then they can justify Worgen Monks.
    Last edited by SumoSizeIt; 2012-03-19 at 09:10 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Worgen are savage. Monks to me seem like a calm focus on attacks type. This is why I don't see Worgen fit to be a monk.

No fixing of old models before we can fly in all the world!

Boub In the short summary at start "There will be nine level 90 heroics for players as well as three raids" "Challenge modes will be available for the six new dungeons at launch." nine or 6 new dungeons at launch ? or only 6 have challenge modes?

Sweet! finally we get some information. This looks like blizzard has been listening to us, very good things I see on here now. Definitely playing MoP on release!

There is really nothing that can get me to buy this x-pac.

No item squish?

Enjoy your 2million health tanks and 100k dps, I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

WoW has ceased being World of Warcraft and instead is now World of Copycraft. Is there one original idea in all this mess? Even one? They stole Huttball from SWtoR. They stole dynamic events from Rift and GW2 (granted it's not out yet, but they advertised that ages ago). They stole Pokemon. They stole Farmville. Challenge dungeons with a leaderboard? Guild Wars (which by the way did the Asian theme years ago). I'm convinced what talent there was at Blizzard has left the building. They used to be industry leaders, now they just copy other people. LAME and disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by Deionara View Post
    Boub In the short summary at start "There will be nine level 90 heroics for players as well as three raids" "Challenge modes will be available for the six new dungeons at launch." nine or 6 new dungeons at launch ? or only 6 have challenge modes?
    9 Heroics includes the 2 wings of Scarlet monastery and Scholo

6 challenges modes are therefore the entirely new dungeons

"People were not doing group quests because they couldn’t find people in the past, so now group quests are something you can queue for." Blizzards solution for ANYTHING! Add a queue system. /facepalm

Did any of the other Skinners have an AOE lootgasm too?

Just an observation:

The top three devs at blizzard are balding and or bald. Anyone notice this? I just LOL when I seen the pics. Must be from wearing Tin foil hats all day long lol. They all sport the same super short hair, freaky how the 1%start looking like one another.

The expansion does not have anything exciting afai can see. The pvp looks to be way more unbalanced and sucky then before. The talent system looks blah but that remains to be seen. The raid game looks to be back on track but nothing spectacular. The Pokemon pet game looks to be a huge hit among asians and girls in north america. The new monk class blah blah blah. Great another class to have to compete against to get a raid spot. I might play it again if and when it becomes F2P.

I wonder if the pet battles will be balanced or like pvp is now where healers are godlike and dps rotates on which is op depending on the latest patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Vesci View Post
    WoW has ceased being World of Warcraft and instead is now World of Copycraft. Is there one original idea in all this mess? Even one? They stole Huttball from SWtoR. They stole dynamic events from Rift and GW2 (granted it's not out yet, but they advertised that ages ago). They stole Pokemon. They stole Farmville. Challenge dungeons with a leaderboard? Guild Wars (which by the way did the Asian theme years ago). I'm convinced what talent there was at Blizzard has left the building. They used to be industry leaders, now they just copy other people. LAME and disappointing.
    So what's it like being a Cataclysm-baby?

You do understand that WoW itself was conceived and heavily influenced by EverQuest right? Blizzard is using all the popular ideas from other MMOs and various games and combined them into one. This is exactly what was done when WoW was created, it took all of the great things from EQ and put it's own spin on them. That is exactly what they're doing here. What dynamic events are you even talking about? Scenarios? Those aren't dynamic. Challenge dungeons were not invented by Guild Wars either, numerous Korean MMO's have been doing them for years (You can't copyright a culture's theme either).

The industries leaders are smart enough to see something popular and incorporate it into their own design, it's survival of the fittest, and it's clearly held your attention this far (funnily enough, you didn't even notice).

10+ Year Old Account
    wut?? tl;dr

"The final patch of Mists of Pandaria will be the Siege of Orgrimmar! Both factions lay siege to the city to bring Garrosh down and end his reign of Warchief."
    F**k yeah! I have been wanting to kill that son of a b*tch for so long! So glad I'll be getting the opportunity in Mists.
    Last edited by Darkguyver2020; 2012-03-19 at 11:47 PM.

The way they've drawn the sky there is just amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Vesci View Post
    Yeah, that's my thoughts exactly. This would be nice if they were doing an entirely new game with a new engine but yeah, I'm skipping this one.