WW changes in War Within

I just went through some notes. They removed Serenity and making Chi Wave a passive? They have removed a lot of other redundant abilities, which falls into the rework category(primarily a lot of passives). It also looks like WW going to be the spec with highest movement speed.

Are you kidding me. This is amazing news.

Anyone else hyped?
    Last edited by HansOlo; 2024-04-18 at 10:40 PM.

Yea. I think I'm gonna pick up WW as my 2nd main along with my Balance druid going into TWW.

I've always like the WW Monk class, but with all the button bloat and managing CDs and other buffs it put me off for a few xpacs. But now after watching and reading the revamp for WW I can't wait! Everyone who has played it said it's the best it's been and with the reduction of button and complexity I'm really excited.

Looks really good im hoping they do sumthin to brm too

Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    foxxy is basically no longer a fox - more like a badger this game

I think they will with BRM.

Just think Tanks are a little later.

Personally, I love it. Especially if they get rid of some of the abilities like Expel Harm and Serenity. I was afraid we would lose some of the iconic abilities like the statue but they managed to keep it there, just improved it a bit. Rework sounds great.

I just hope they improve hero talents. Shado-Pan is very underwhelming atm.
    Last edited by Mahcake; 2024-04-24 at 01:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahcake View Post
    Personally, I love it. Especially if they get rid of some of the abilities like Expel Harm and Serenity. I was afraid we would lose some of the iconic abilities like the statue but they managed to keep it there, just improved it a bit. Rework sounds great.

I just hope they improve hero talents. Shado-Pan is very underwhelming atm.
    I like how they reduced the bloat, and made abilities like expel harm, chi wave and white tiger statue passive.

Just wish they would push the changes before the pre patch LOL