Page 7 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Stop teasing us Boub!

Quote Originally Posted by operationxaq View Post
    So the first wave is only friends and family, and press tour people. SIGH. i hate blizzard honestly.
    They're a double edged sword to me.
    Nope, just got my beta invite. Installer downloaded, but getting a patching error

For the sake of info:

Day 1 vanilla, never unsubbed the account (even when taking breaks from the game), day 1 annual pass.

10+ Year Old Account
    I literally screamed "What?!" when I this on the front page. Wasn't...expecting...this.

10+ Year Old Account
    This reminds me of the time when I skipped school to play the Halo: Reach Beta ,and my TV lightbulub went out.

Seems like something interesting is happening.

ooooooshit! I got my annual pass right after the dude on blizzcon finished the sentence about getting into MoP beta with it, let meeeeeeeeeeeee in !

Just got my invite! Character copied and downloading now! Check Account Management now!

Deleted

Wales!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cranberries View Post
    where abouts in Wales are you, lad?
    Swansea

Deleted
    oh ma gawd. time to finish what ever youre doing on live realms and cross your fingers for a quick beta invite.

The Shit, sir, just got real.

No invite here. Active since '05. Maybe one or two breaks in subscription. 'tis a sad evening.

No beta listed under "my game accounts" either.

The real world, Pandaria.

Deleted
    Have any EU players got a beta invite yet, out of interest?

I just checked my account and the beta is active on mine, but the launcher will not download anything.

Definitely not fake, not F&F Alpha, nor press only.

10+ Year Old Account
    why I got no invite yo?

I wanna play too.

For the people that are getting the download links, how long has your account been active and when did u sign up for the AP?

Is the client download out yet? And where is the download client for beta?

Well I looked at my Account Management and there is no Beta... Hopefully I get it in the next few waves been playing WoW for 5 years and got the Annual Pass on day one

Deleted
    Quick question to those saying they have an invite. Are you US or EU? And for everyone else's sake can you state whether your an Annual Pass holder/when you applied for it etc so we can all see whether or not Blizzard kept their word.

For reference I'm EU, signed up to Annual Pass within minutes of it going Live and haven't received anything.