Annual pass Help?

This may or may not be something I need to worry about.. But quite confused.. why does it keep coming up with this even though I have the annual pass?
    Last edited by Gilthresa; 2012-03-22 at 04:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilthresa View Post
    <link snipped>

<link snipped>

This may or may not be something I need to worry about.. But quite confused.. why does it keep coming up with this even though I have the annual pass?
    Naw, it does that on mine too, and I have Annual Pass as well. But uh...you may wanna redact some of that account stuff out, broski. Just sayin'.

<Avid Mount/Pet Collector> Recently Earned:!! Leywoven Flying Carpet !!

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah you may wanna mark out your account info... although you have an authenticator, better to not to have your email spammed by lazy trolls.

I think it's coming up because you have more than one account. Only one of them gets upgraded to the annual pass when you subscribe. That's all I can piece together (I see the same thing and I have the pass + a PTR account and an old account).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanto View Post
    Yeah you may wanna mark out your account info... although you have an authenticator, better to not to have your email spammed by lazy trolls.
    Thats the first thing i saw too. Better to not have that sheet showing

ya u should prolly delete ur post man. you should know better than that....
    It's an MMO forum, not a college classroom. You might as well start trying to educate people on the total imbalance and prejudice nature of tether ball and it's complete disregard for the vertically challenged.

Deleted
    Edit the images to remove your account name, man.

Lol, didnt even think about that before i posted >.< thanks all