Can anyone in Beta confirm this...

Lynx Rush in BM spec, use with multi shot. Would this make it a huge burst of aoe for BM? BW + Multishot + Beast Clease + Lynx Rush? Throw in a war glaive and binding shot? Maybe trying to do to much lol.. just thinking of the possibilities!

Not sure if this would work, but would be awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Kimbald View Post
    this makes sense, don't get me wrong.
    But it also means we're yet another glyph short on the list of 3...
    Yeah, that was kinda my sidepoint. If they do take out Concussive shot and don't make the daze baseline for Arcane, they will effectively be making one of our most useful PvP shots cost focus AND a glyph to even have it. We will gain a GCD however.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowset View Post
    Bottom line is that the new arcane shot is a buff if you planned to take the concussive shot glyph and it's much less appealing and maybe a nerf if you didn't.
    Yes, if you were planning on taking the Concussive Glyph, it's a plus. But if not, you effectively lose an entire shot (assuming that Concussive is gone).

I don't PvP a lot but what little I do, however poorly, I do use Concussive a lot. If i have to use a precious Glyph slot to even have it, I will consider it a nerf.

Quote Originally Posted by Puerto View Post

Lynx Rush in BM spec, use with multi shot. Would this make it a huge burst of aoe for BM? BW + Multishot + Beast Clease + Lynx Rush? Throw in a war glaive and binding shot? Maybe trying to do to much lol.. just thinking of the possibilities!

Mother of God...

Quote Originally Posted by Powerflux View Post
    In its current state, I wouldn't be surprised if Exhilaration didn't make it live. 15% on top of some of the other healing stuff is a ridiculous amount of heals, coupled with the other healing abilities.
    I actually rather hope it doesn't go live. I'd much rather they find other ways to offer us self heals (like I dunno... a dedicated spell). I have a problem with the whole philosophy behind the design of this talent. I don't like the idea of having to use one of my escape/movement cooldowns to get a heal. I just don't think 2 mechanics of such different utility should ever be linked. To me this feels akin to something like requiring a rogue to shadow-step before they can use rejuvenate.

Posthaste, on the other hand, is perfect talent design. It adds similar extra functionality onto existing utility. Both effects involve movement.
    - The Hunter's Creed -
    "This is my pet. There are many others like him, but this one is mine. He is my best friend. He is my life. I must master him as I master my life.
    My pet, without me, is useless. Without my pet, I am useless."

Call me crazy, but I actually like old elusiveness a lot, and I'd definitely take that over exhilaration anyday... is it just me?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerflux View Post
    In its current state, I wouldn't be surprised if Exhilaration didn't make it live. 15% on top of some of the other healing stuff is a ridiculous amount of heals, coupled with the other healing abilities.
    I would be of the oppinion that it's better to get rid of the other self healing and keep exhilaration instead.
    Spirit bound, kindred spiritsAnimal bound glyph and glyphed chimera are all passive stuff. And from a gameplay point of view it's MUCH better to have an active self heal than a passive one.
    Last edited by mmoc6378d51645; 2012-03-29 at 05:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ayashi View Post
    I would be of the oppinion that it's better to get rid of the other self healing and keep exhilaration instead.
    Spirit bound, kindred spirits and glyphed chimera are all passive stuff. And from a gameplay point of view it's MUCH better to have an active self heal than a passive one.
    I like the passive healing personally. We've never had good passive healing before and now we do. If I had to pick one or the other, I'd go with the passive abilities. I wouldn't want to have to come to a decision in a raid encounter where we are at 2% left and I'm about to die... should I keep dpsing or disengage. I'd rather dps and have my passive healing keep me a live a little longer.

Deleted
    That's why i said from a gameplay point of view and not from a player point of view. Obviously a player will prefer the easier road of not having to decide if they should focus on dpsing or if they should help their healers in a tight spot, but it's precisely that kind of hard choises that keep the game "fun".

Also remember that this talents are not balaced yet. For exemple, I really doubt spirit bound will stay at 3% per 2s. That would mean that for Iron hawk to be equivalent we would have to take at least 20% of our health pool as damage every 2s !

I already have that choice with deterrence. This would make it essentially two abilities that would take me away from dpsing for a short amount of time.

When I thought about it, its not so much of a hard decision, its more so the times we would actually be able to use it. The passive healing would be more used than a disengage for some HP.

But of course, I'm only talking PVE. PVP would be completely different and I could understand where the disengage heal would be better.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Instead of self healing, I would like disengage to remove roots and snares, and deterrence to remove dots.

At least currently, Beast Cleave does not affect the attacks caused by Lynx Rush.

Concussive shot is definitely missing at least in this current beta build.

Probably couldn't see in the video, but the orange tiger summoned by Call Beast looks very nice (looks like a new model to me).

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l6...912_143247.jpg

I don't like how short Lynx Rush is. 4 seconds is not alot of time to get to different targets. I'll definitely be using the other 2 talents. I've seen, in videos, that like 15 crows get summoned from A Murder of Crows!

Quote Originally Posted by PWOKristy View Post
    I don't like how short Lynx Rush is. 4 seconds is not alot of time to get to different targets.
    If it's like Killing Spree (which it should be), there is no travel time. It'll be 9 attacks of up to 9 targets in a range.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Thank you Chrth! I'm surprised this question has yet to be asked. With Trap Launcher, what about the crowd control factor? Since, it's gonna launch all 3 types of traps (nature, fire, frost) what's gonna stop the other 2 types from breaking a Freezing Trap?

Quote Originally Posted by PWOKristy View Post
    Thank you Chrth! I'm surprised this question has yet to be asked. With Trap Launcher, what about the crowd control factor? Since, it's gonna launch all 3 types of traps (nature, fire, frost) what's gonna stop the other 2 types from breaking a Freezing Trap?
    what you mean? the launcher doesn't launch all traps at the same time just one trap at a time like you do now
    only difference it you don't need to spam trap launcher every time you want to aim and drop a trap
    you toggle it on or of like a aspect

Sorry if I missed this somewhere, but does Call Beast replace your current pet, or just summon a new one? I would think it would summon a new one from the wording of the talent. If it works that way I would definitely prefer that to the other 2 new abailities. 2 Pets attacking, more focus, short cooldown. Not even a question that I would take it for PVP purposes.

I also agree about people feeling any spec will be viable in pvp with the changes. I think I am actually most excited to try out BM now that so many crucial abilities are baseline or available as talents to all 3 specs. Seems like a beefed up pet will be great for upcoming arena/BGs. Have not played BM since beast cleave was around back in Wrath.

I am a a fan of the change to arcane shot getting the daze as well, BM looks even better since that is the signature shot and it will feel cooler to daze + do damage at the same time. Obviously it sucks a little to have a new mandatory glyph, but I am fine with it.

pretty damn stupid to put conc shot in the arcane glyph. really hope that is a minor glyph or at least the camo is minor......

With all the healing reductions you can get, the heals won't be that bad in PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by Coalex View Post
    pretty damn stupid to put conc shot in the arcane glyph. really hope that is a minor glyph or at least the camo is minor......
    Why is it stupid? Its situation.. just like all the other glyphs. We are going to be doing a lot of swapping.. which is what I like.

Why is it stupid? Its situation.. just like all the other glyphs. We are going to be doing a lot of swapping.. which is what I like.
    Because in arena I don't know if I will be going against melee or ranged? Not to mention conc shot was clutch if priest was coming in for a fear or to just slow down a healer so it takes them longer for them to get in line of sight to heal. No reason at all for them to even do this. Considering we have had conc shot for what....7 years?