Binding Shot is moved up but now has a 1.5 Min CD? That sucks, was really looking forward to it too.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlaena View Post
    Hunter's Mark now increases all ranged damage by 5%, lasting 5 minutes.
    I thought it was 10% damage?

Steady Focus <NNF> (Passive)
    When you Steady Shot twice in a row, your ranged attack speed will be increased by 15% and your Steady Shot will generate 3 additional focus for 10 sec.
    what does the NNF stand for?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    I thought it was 10% damage?
    I think that is the 30 second NPC ability. Our one looks to be 5% for 5 mins currently.

Quote Originally Posted by BigAssBoy View Post
    what does the NNF stand for?
    Name Not Final I think (just a guess)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MrQ View Post
    Does ES cost 50 focus now?
    Its 50 on live too.....

Deleted
    Nice to see they are being creative with the rate of focus return, particularly the quality-of-life change to ISS.

ES is 50 in beta, although Efficiency is still there. I guess we may gain the three ranks of it it incrementally as we level.
    BM get KC glyphed for free - it only costs 37.

Still slightly disappointed to see them add the CD back to BA. With the high focus cost and cast time, I'm not sure what purpose it serves, other than preventing us from competing with other ranged classes on multiple targets. The cast time and large instant damage does add food for thought, though.

Quote Originally Posted by bandet View Post
    Took them four years, but now they know.
    Yeah they knew about scaling issues since few months after nerfing BM in wotlk too...

So plan ahead and have your pet attacking to the target you want to trap a bit before you want to trap, then put it back on kill target.
    Sure i can plan, but now, if hunter will have to rely on pet stun in order to trap, people wont really have problems with throwing that hamstring/posion/any other slow or root to drastically cripple its mobility. Sure we have masters call, but that forces us YET AGAIN to use defensive cooldown in order to cc, which is broken design by itself.

Skype man, vent is soo BC.
    Mumble

Im just saying tough, i dont trust devs at all. They fucked up way too many things and shown too many times they dont care (fact that they havent looked at hunter pvp situation since tbc but have all the time in the world ot work on rogues and mages is enough for me) that i just dont trust them. But im pretty sure mages will go through nearly perfect...

Well, the Lord Blastingstons Scope will obviously be BIS if stats stay the way they are now, mainly Agility being the way better stat.
    Dunno about You, but i will pick flintlocke with its 300 agi over that! :P (yes i know scopes are going to be adjusted ;])
    Tough it makes me wonder whats the point of crit proccing scope when agility is VASTLY superior... I wish we had same stats we had in tbc... There was at least some variety and various choices. Not always agi was better than ap etc. Now its just blindly go for Agi and stack 2nd best stat and deal with the rest of trash stats you have on gear

actually, most of those abilities came from warcraft 3, a looong time ago, just sayin (:
    Dota... not warcraft 3 itself...
    Binding shot= puck ultimate
    Glaive toss= Beastamster axe toss
    Powershot= Powershot of windrunner
    All those abilities were created by IceFrog, not blizzard. So basically blizz aint too creative...

On an unrelated note... i hope that new chimera/tiger talent is a joke and they arent seriously putting a passive, non fun talent into the tree... talent that is mandatory for pvp pretty much :/ It was bad enough when we had to talent+glyph disengage and still we didnt had the same cd that blink has, not mentioning that blink teleports (which means you cant be stopped midair) and breaks all stuns/roots on 15 sec cd baseline and is usable all the time, not just in combat+is quicker to execute since you dont need to jump before blink, like it is with disengage...
    Last edited by Dexiefy; 2012-03-24 at 11:02 AM.

I think that is the 30 second NPC ability. Our one looks to be 5% for 5 mins currently.

Name Not Final I think (just a guess)
    Oh noted, thanks. And yeah, NNF is name not final, NYI is not yet implemented.

---------- Post added 2012-03-24 at 11:07 AM ----------

Nice to see they are being creative with the rate of focus return, particularly the quality-of-life change to ISS.

ES is 50 in beta, although Efficiency is still there. I guess we may gain the three ranks of it it incrementally as we level.
    BM get KC glyphed for free - it only costs 37.

Still slightly disappointed to see them add the CD back to BA. With the high focus cost and cast time, I'm not sure what purpose it serves, other than preventing us from competing with other ranged classes on multiple targets. The cast time and large instant damage does add food for thought, though.
    I'm fine with the cooldown and cast time for BA, but only if the duration/damage lasts long enough to justify it. And where is efficiency/how do we get it? Baseline hunter passive gained over multiple levels? If so, thats neato!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexiefy View Post
    On an unrelated note... i hope that new chimera/tiger talent is a joke and they arent seriously putting a passive, non fun talent into the tree... talent that is mandatory for pvp pretty much :/ It was bad enough when we had to talent+glyph disengage and still we didnt had the same cd that blink has, not mentioning that blink teleports (which means you cant be stopped midair) and breaks all stuns/roots on 15 sec cd baseline and is usable all the time, not just in combat+is quicker to execute since you dont need to jump before blink, like it is with disengage...
    I'm wondering about blink since classic... I'm wondering why this never got nerfed. This would be the first ability I would nerf in this game, either a CD that makes sense, or removal of the semi-trinket effect. Well, hopefully mages will get another frost nova root source in MoP, atm. they can't root often enough...

10+ Year Old Account
    Glyph of Marked For Death: Looks like I can take Hunter's Mark off my bar now.

Barrage: We can has Volley back?

Quote Originally Posted by Lunarpaw View Post

Please god no...Volley sucks.

Xbow sheathed on a panda. Those are the only race that can Sheath ranged weapons atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunarpaw View Post
    If you care about min-maxing, you'd still want to start out the fight with HM on the primary target in PVE. Besides, HM is a must for PVP when you see ferals/rogues at a distance beyond 40 yards.

As for Volley, no thanks. Channeled spells suck. The only functionality of Volley I desire is no facing and no target requirements. Those were amazing for bringing out stealthies in PVP, since Flare has a long cooldown.

Is there any pet bringing the meleehaste buff? Otherwise my group won't have haste anymore, which kinda sucks :/

My bets on Barrage animation that it will be looking like " Scorpion Wire" ability of thief in GW2.

Just noticed that the wowdb.com version of Rapid Fire has a baseline 3 minute cooldown:
    http://www.wowdb.com/spells/3045-rapid-fire

Short video of Binding Shot. Seems to have quite some range (or activation time?) before the stun kicks in. I also think the little black arrow on the ground is a bit hard to spot when no enemy is nearby... I guess they will add a ground texture like ring of frost etc has.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUe33Q9q5l8
    Last edited by Lil; 2012-03-24 at 04:22 PM.

I like it!

I don't think it needs any textures like ring of frost since you don't need to avoid it once it's cast. If it doesn't affect anyone at landing, the whole cast was useless.

[QUOTE=Jackbower;16096490
    Xbow sheathed on a panda. Those are the only race that can Sheath ranged weapons atm.[/QUOTE]

This gives me hope for my Human Hunter.

I have to say in seeing the sheathed weapon makes me excited the way it looks when they run with it on their backs makes me excited for that change.