10+ Year Old Account
    That reforge optimizer is not working for me at all. It won't import my armory. Because of this, I had decided to essentially "wing it" and try to reach the caps by just knowing the conversions. Doing this, I reached the hit and expertise cap. However, I was 20 points over the hit cap and 10 points over the expertise cap. The only critical strike rating that I lost was what I gained from reforging out of haste and mastery where applicable. I still lost around ~320 critical strike rating, though.

It will surely get better when Mists actually launches.

Deleted
    Just to post what GC said exactly

#860 - 2012/08/29 02:24:00 AM
    As I said above, we're still not convinced the Aspect design is working as intended (which is to provide a decision for the hunter) and long term, we will likely continue to iterate on it.

In the short term, our plan is to revert the recent change and return Aspects to off the GCD. Yes, you might just macro them again, but that seems to be the lesser of two evils compared to having them on the GCD.

I can't provide any information on when this will happen. Hopefully we can fix it before you start leveling from 85 to 90. No promises. I'm just sharing our intent.

Anyone elses Beta pet focus generation different to what it is on live currently (5.0.4), my pet seems to be constantly on 10-20focus out of 120 compared to 60+ on beta.

Anyone else have their ranged weapons shrinking tiny when they sheathe them or is it just undead?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brocksley View Post
    Anyone else have their ranged weapons shrinking tiny when they sheathe them or is it just undead?
    Since this been the case with melee weapons on a lot of races I'd think its intended.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkPhoenix View Post
    Anyone elses Beta pet focus generation different to what it is on live currently (5.0.4), my pet seems to be constantly on 10-20focus out of 120 compared to 60+ on beta.
    I'm definitely having this issue, and the issue with KC not working on targets is pretty annoying, and the reason I have said SV/MM will always be on top, pet mechanics have and always will be broken.

My guildies are saying that Marksman is the worst hunter spec by far in Mists...they say it is miles behind BM. Is this true? I have been playing Marksman for so long on my hunter, this would be pretty upsetting if it were.
    Stulti se laudant.
    Minecraft Survival Server: 203.206.166.219:25565
    http://www.youtube.com/user/fpiceail

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonwing View Post
    My guildies are saying that Marksman is the worst hunter spec by far in Mists...they say it is miles behind BM. Is this true? I have been playing Marksman for so long on my hunter, this would be pretty upsetting if it were.
    Pretty much, its simming about 6-10k behind BM.

Quote Originally Posted by Schwebels View Post
    i don't know what you guys are talking about not hitting the caps, im at 7.49% hit(close enough imo) and 7.54% exp, although i do just need one more piece to be full BiS(expertise ring lol). but i had to switch to the valor(now justice) point neck piece for the extra hit
    If you're BiS apart from the expertise ring, the valor neck was already better than ragnaros neck for you, just FYI <.<. Not that it matters anymore, but just wanted to point it out.
    Also: "Reconfiguring game files, please wait. 10% done".

39% done, wish i had a ssd and quad core on a desktop instead of a laptop now

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    39% done, wish i had a ssd and quad core on a desktop instead of a laptop now
    Be happy you see something...

My was @ 0% for ~60mins... Just saw that something change after looking myself in the WoW folder...
    But then... BAM! 0-100% in ... idk.. 10 secs :P

oh look, 4 hour delay for eu servers

do we pay less than americans or something? Is the eu team just worse than the american one?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    oh look, 4 hour delay for eu servers

do we pay less than americans or something? Is the eu team just worse than the american one?
    The US had a lot of delay as well.

I'm pretty sure that maintenance usually lasts till 11 AM anyway, and it's only 10 AM now. The "delayed" posts on the front page, if those are what you're referring to, are from yesterday's US patching <.<.

10+ Year Old Account
    Draco or any other good hunters ive been seeing alot of post saying even when expertise capped we have to stack behind the boss is this true or not ,some have said no its not while others seemed to be convinced

Quote Originally Posted by ritsunero View Post
    Draco or any other good hunters ive been seeing alot of post saying even when expertise capped we have to stack behind the boss is this true or not ,some have said no its not while others seemed to be convinced
    No, melee have to stack behind the boss to ignore parrying. We don't have to worry about that(only dodge and miss, covered by expertise and hit). Unless I'm derping.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    I'm pretty sure that maintenance usually lasts till 11 AM anyway, and it's only 10 AM now. The "delayed" posts on the front page, if those are what you're referring to, are from yesterday's US patching <.<.
    Yeah, but if you open the game and look at the box in the log in screen is says the scheduled maintenance is to 15:00.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosiel View Post
    Be happy you see something...

My was @ 0% for ~60mins... Just saw that something change after looking myself in the WoW folder...
    But then... BAM! 0-100% in ... idk.. 10 secs :P
    I hope I'll have same "scenario" since im starring @ 0% for quite some time .
    Can't wait to see new patch honestly.
    Serbian <MYST> , Draenor EU

Deleted
    New quote from Blue about Aspect on GCD

Aspects and the GCD
    As I said above, we're still not convinced the Aspect design is working as intended (which is to provide a decision for the hunter) and long term, we will likely continue to iterate on it.

In the short term, our plan is to revert the recent change and return Aspects to off the GCD. Yes, you might just macro them again, but that seems to be the lesser of two evils compared to having them on the GCD.

I can't provide any information on when this will happen. Hopefully we can fix it before you start leveling from 85 to 90. No promises. I'm just sharing our intent. (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

10+ Year Old Account
    this might be the first time ive act been somewhat happy with gc i might act take back my basket case plans to kidnap and torture him untill he wishes he had a fiegn death .......wait is that just me ah kk