10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    I like the idea of each season being a fairly self-contained mini-series, it provides a better sense of closure. I certainly would have been satisfied if they had just stopped after the first one, but as long as they can keep up the level of quality, I'll keep watching.
    Honestly, they should make a whole season just to fix a few things regarding plot holes... There aren't necessarily plot holes minus the fact of certain things happening with no explanation ie. Tenzin and family captured.
    Hey everyone

honestly, some epsiodes were seriusly AWESOME, but korra's a waterbender...ugh. fav. character is osami, by the way.

Deleted
    Straying a bit from the conversations here, but I saw what I consider to be the best done AMV for the show that I've yet seen:

It would make a pretty reasonable trailer I feel; 3:12 onwards was especially good.

Quote Originally Posted by Aang View Post
    Honestly, they should make a whole season just to fix a few things regarding plot holes... There aren't necessarily plot holes minus the fact of certain things happening with no explanation ie. Tenzin and family captured.
    Were there really that many plot holes? The only one I can think of (or atleast the only glaring one) is how Tenzin and his family was captured, a detail that was glossed over. All of the other problems were just bad writing that really can't be fixed unless they re-did the actual season, or maybe they can fix in the next one... Like Korra dumping Mako... ARGH! I feel like such a broken record always having to complain about it but, ugh, that awful romance!!!
    I AM the world's first Shadow Mage.

What is the problem that Tenzin's family was captured? You don't think Amon who had a ton of followers, including the most genius inventor in history couldn't project where they were traveling or guess their safe house?

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    What is the problem that Tenzin's family was captured? You don't think Amon who had a ton of followers, including the most genius inventor in history couldn't project where they were traveling or guess their safe house?
    The fact that there's no explenation for it. The episode with them flying away, and Lin sacrificng herself so they get it away, make it a point that Tenzin escapes. There's nothing else to it, no hint that they might not have actually escaped, no straight up answer saying that they were quickly captured, nothing at all. The airships just turn around, and we see Lin get de-bened, all execution style.

They just show up in the later episode as prisoners with nothing saying how they got that way, despite the show making us belive they got away. Hell, Korra actually says, "But they got away!" bringing the idea that something bad had to of happened to cause them to be captured. When I first saw the scene, I was fully expecting to see some dramatic reveal of a character betrayal or something else that explains it, but nothing happens. Korra saves them, they get away. It was just a plot device used to force Korra into acting against Amon, nothing more.

As I said, besides that, I don't think there's anyting that can actually be labeled as "plot holes." Though, I kinda wana say that the whole, return of the sky bison thing is... I just don't really think a species can disappear for over a hundred years, then they randomly find a wild herd of them...
    I AM the world's first Shadow Mage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zonas View Post
    The fact that there's no explenation for it. The episode with them flying away, and Lin sacrificng herself so they get it away, make it a point that Tenzin escapes. There's nothing else to it, no hint that they might not have actually escaped, no straight up answer saying that they were quickly captured, nothing at all. The airships just turn around, and we see Lin get de-bened, all execution style.

They just show up in the later episode as prisoners with nothing saying how they got that way, despite the show making us belive they got away. Hell, Korra actually says, "But they got away!" bringing the idea that something bad had to of happened to cause them to be captured. When I first saw the scene, I was fully expecting to see some dramatic reveal of a character betrayal or something else that explains it, but nothing happens. Korra saves them, they get away. It was just a plot device used to force Korra into acting against Amon, nothing more.

As I said, besides that, I don't think there's anyting that can actually be labeled as "plot holes." Though, I kinda wana say that the whole, return of the sky bison thing is... I just don't really think a species can disappear for over a hundred years, then they randomly find a wild herd of them...
    Meh maybe, they could make a little mini series off of something in the middle regarding the bison that isn't a COMIC! Shit they could have kept a series of Aang and his adventures or Zuko as a TV Show! Why?!??! I would help Kickstart that too.
    Last edited by Duronos; 2013-06-22 at 07:06 PM.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Surprised nobody has come in here and posted new news. The Search Part 2 was leaked and many new images regarding Korra have been released.
    Hey everyone

Wooooooot!!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Goremonger View Post

Wooooooot!!!!!
    It looks awesome.

for some reason it reminded me alot of okami and mists of pandaria O-O
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Literally, the OWL!!!!! THE BLOODY OWL SPIRIT!!! I was just watching The Library episode earlier on from A:TLA. It's in September too!!!
    Hey everyone

Bloodsail Admiral Brightamethyst's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Finally a release date!

Deleted
    Yeah, finally a release date !
    Can't wait till September.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Goremonger View Post
    [video=youtube;7ftLm52V1y0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ftLm52V1y0[video]

Wooooooot!!!!!
    Not exactly what I was expecting but still awesome!

Also, WHAT THE FUCK! Does Korra has her hair loose?! SO HOT!

I also love the fact that that owl spirit is back, really liked that guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    He's the best isn't he? I'm so excited to see it all, definitely my favourite spirit
    I also liked the Panda and that one that steals faces.

As for the release date, I wonder if it's the same for Portugal on Nickelodeon. :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Not exactly what I was expecting but still awesome!

Also, WHAT THE FUCK! Does Korra has her hair loose?! SO HOT!

I also love the fact that that owl spirit is back, really liked that guy.

I also liked the Panda and that one that steals faces.

As for the release date, I wonder if it's the same for Portugal on Nickelodeon. :/
    Each episode will be on the internet pretty fast after initial airing in US.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aang View Post
    Each episode will be on the internet pretty fast after initial airing in US.
    I know but I'd rather watch it on the TV... :/

Waitwaitwaitwait.. was that Tarrlok, or am I being derpy?

- - - Updated - - -

And is that another Avatar at 2:02?

Deleted
    Yes, I think it's Tarlok. And yes, it's the first avatar, Ely. First avatar ever is going to appear. I think we're going to learn how the avatar came to be too.