now this episode was much better than the last three. if they keep it going with minimal relationship crap, this will turn out quite wonderful.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    now this episode was much better than the last three. if they keep it going with minimal relationship crap, this will turn out quite wonderful.
    Well Bolin needs to either end up with asami or find a man. As much as it would be amazing if Bolin was gay I think he will end up with asami.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    As much as it would be amazing if Bolin was gay
    Yes, that would be quite amazing :P
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze

asami and bolin getting together wouldn't be bad i guess. she deserves a guy as great as bolin, since mako is a piece of shit >.>

THIS

THIS IS WHAT THE SHOW NEEDS TO BE.

The expected "twist" finally happened, but he's much more... actual evil than I expected him to be. The confrontation between Korra and Unalaq as sorta a let down, but I guess I can't expect "big epic fight" 4 episodes into the season. At least not with another villain to take his place.

Also, Eska is less "creepy girl" and more "eldrich abomination" now.

Quote Originally Posted by Xuvial View Post
    Yes, that would be quite amazing :P
    It would be such a great twist since he is hits on every single hot girl he meets. But this is Nickelodeon, they will never do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aang View Post
    Turns out Unalaq is bad though they did it in a good way, it was questionable whether he was or not though he probably had the bad side going more in favor. Solid episode and I think it was very good. The problem with many of you guys is that you get so stuck up in plot elements that you forget that you're supposed to watch a show and just let it all roll in.

P.S. That ending
    Not to sound like an ass or anything, but are we watching the same show? I mean, there's absolutly no subtlty with this guy. From his clear disdain towards the people of the South, his tyranical ways, and how not-so-subtle the whole, "I took the throne from my brother," thing was. I mean, Bolin LITERALLY points it out!

Sure, I liked the episode, but that's mostly only because of Tenzin and his family, and what's happening with Bolin and Eska... By the by... anyone else wondering if those two are somehow built by Dr. Gero? Because I'm half-expecting to see a giant bug-man show up to try and shove them in his... tail.

And now, it just seems like Book One with Amon replaced with Unalag. Again, it'll most likely lead up to whatever the hell the main plot is, but there HAS to be a better way to make the story work.

And, this may be a nit-pick, but in the first two episodes, Unalag corrects Korra when she calls the spirits, "Dark spirits." Now, he's used that very term twice already... I don't know if it's a script oversight or it means something, like he's being possessed or something when the portal was opened... iono... but it's there.
    I AM the world's first Shadow Mage.

Quote Originally Posted by Zonas View Post
    Not to sound like an ass or anything, but are we watching the same show? I mean, there's absolutly no subtlty with this guy. From his clear disdain towards the people of the South, his tyranical ways, and how not-so-subtle the whole, "I took the throne from my brother," thing was. I mean, Bolin LITERALLY points it out!

Sure, I liked the episode, but that's mostly only because of Tenzin and his family, and what's happening with Bolin and Eska... By the by... anyone else wondering if those two are somehow built by Dr. Gero? Because I'm half-expecting to see a giant bug-man show up to try and shove them in his... tail.

And now, it just seems like Book One with Amon replaced with Unalag. Again, it'll most likely lead up to whatever the hell the main plot is, but there HAS to be a better way to make the story work.

And, this may be a nit-pick, but in the first two episodes, Unalag corrects Korra when she calls the spirits, "Dark spirits." Now, he's used that very term twice already... I don't know if it's a script oversight or it means something, like he's being possessed or something when the portal was opened... iono... but it's there.
    No, he corrected her when she said "EVIL spirits", basically saying spirits aren't evil, but simply fell to darkness or some BS.

Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    No, he corrected her when she said "EVIL spirits", basically saying spirits aren't evil, but simply fell to darkness or some BS.
    "You're wrong, Uncle... Because I know now... without a doubt... that the spirit world, IS LIGHT!!!" Kinda works since the "dark" spirits look like they could be the new heartless in KH3...
    I AM the world's first Shadow Mage.

anyone have a link on where to watch the last episode. For some reason I can't seem to find it anywhere

Edit: Nvm, found it XD
    Last edited by Throren; 2013-09-28 at 05:12 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    This was the first lok episode I really, really liked (including season 1) and I think I may have a new favourite character: Varik (if that's how you write his name)
    Seriously:
    "No honey?! We're in a bear!"
    "Gather around Ping-Peng, let's talk business"
    "Julie, take note. Build runway"
    "Can this boat outrun my crazy, powerful waterbending girlfriend?
    Why do you think I built this boat?"

In short, Varik is awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Turin View Post
    One hundred percent yes.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

Deleted
    Now this episode was miles better than the last three ones, hope the show will stay that way !
    And yes, Varik is awesome, and that end

Eska is by far my fave character this season. They couldn't have had a more brilliant ending.

Deleted
    Liked him from the start, he's so awesomely random.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelly View Post
    Liked him from the start, he's so awesomely random.
    Yah, definitely liked him from the start aswell but I was worried for a little while that he might end up being a slightly bad guy. After all, he was the one that instigated the rebellion. Glad to see he was right though.

Deleted
    Yah, definitely liked him from the start aswell but I was worried for a little while that he might end up being a slightly bad guy. After all, he was the one that instigated the rebellion. Glad to see he was right though.
    "You're not levitating"
    "WHAT?"
    "Why didn't anyone tell me? Now I look like an idiot!"
    Best char season

10+ Year Old Account
    can anyone explain why both korra and aang were able to use the avatar state by the way? I thought you had to let go of love and shit according to the guru back in aang's storyline.

Good episode too, Esqua is awesome

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickbuttmario View Post
    can anyone explain why both korra and aang were able to use the avatar state by the way? I thought you had to let go of love and shit according to the guru back in aang's storyline.

Good episode too, Esqua is awesome
    For Aang, he only went into it as a defense mechanism. When his life was in danger, or when he was super pissed or emotional, he would go into it. But he didn't know how to access it whenever he pleased. He learned that in the episode where Azula struck him with lightning. He let Katara go, leaving her with the enemies, while he went to meditate to be able to cross over.

Now, with Korra...I have no idea. She talked to Aang and then bam..she could go in and out of the Avatar state.

I don't really like LoK...the story doesn't have any depth. You don't really care for the characters (except Bolin imo), the villains are plain...the way the story is being handled is just mediocre. When Aang crossed over to the Avatar state...that was a big thing, he achieved a milestone, and to get to it he had to do something very difficult for him..letting Katara go. For Korra? It just happened.

But this is just my opinion. =P
    Of all losses, time is the most irrecuperable for it can never be redeemed

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Widow Maker View Post
    For Aang, he only went into it as a defense mechanism. When his life was in danger, or when he was super pissed or emotional, he would go into it. But he didn't know how to access it whenever he pleased. He learned that in the episode where Azula struck him with lightning. He let Katara go, leaving her with the enemies, while he went to meditate to be able to cross over.

Now, with Korra...I have no idea. She talked to Aang and then bam..she could go in and out of the Avatar state.

I don't really like LoK...the story doesn't have any depth. You don't really care for the characters (except Bolin imo), the villains are plain...the way the story is being handled is just mediocre. When Aang crossed over to the Avatar state...that was a big thing, he achieved a milestone, and to get to it he had to do something very difficult for him..letting Katara go. For Korra? It just happened.

But this is just my opinion. =P
    Part of me believes that they could probably try and make something more of that last episode of Book 1, like there is a deleted scene where Aang explains each chakra to her.
    Hey everyone