Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pawsz View Post

The size is bugged sometimes :>
    I was arr wtf lol looks awesome lvl a dwarf lock for the callsy ach. Bank tab thing it looks like it be more fun now

Quote Originally Posted by Girouette View Post
    This, THIS, is the million dollar question. I hear the Beholder has a Damage Reduction Aura, but I'd very much like to know what they can do.

Edit: Thanks Pawsz, been looking for that info most of the afternoon
    No problem.

Also I have no idea if the glyph works on the terror guard or not. Sure hope so. Would be awesome if you could dual wield any weapon you wish.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    Well they had to give goodies to warlocks since they won't benefit from the pandaren race bandwagon, and they are already the less played class in the game.
    Don't worry, Locks will become the new fotm class with all these changes, there will be a shit load of locks :P

Deleted
    After four expansions of being one of the most demanding (High skill requirements) and unrewarding (Incredibly fickle/must-not-fault rotations to do mainly average dps compared to our two-button arcane mage friends being the current #2 best DPS in the game, for example), I say bring on all the warlock changes; in the words of SC's Jim Raynor, "Hell it's about time!"

I didnt even have to see what theyd look like to know I was gonna pick that talent.....but.....oh mah gawsh..

Here is a breakdown of the improved abilities granted by Grimoire of Supremacy:

Fel Imp
    Bloodpact - Stamina +10%
    Cauterize Master - 30sec CD - Small amount of Initial damage, then heals master for 12% over 12 sec.
    Felbolt - 1.52sec cast - 14785 fire dmg generates 16 fury
    Flee - Breaks stuns and snares (on imp) and returns to master.
    Sear Magic - Dispels 1 harmful effects from up to 5 friendly targets within 15 yards.

Void Lord
    Disarm - 1min CD
    Shadow Bulwark - Grants Voidlord 30% of max health for 20 sec. Autocast - Autocasts when dropped below 20% hp.
    Suffering - Taunt
    Threatening Presence - Increased threat generation, only applies to Voidlord does not apply to lock. Having the demon hunting glyph makes no difference it only applies to the pet.
    Torment - Threat gen + 6973 dmg generates 20 demonic fury.
    Void Reflexes - +10% Dodge/Parry
    Void shield - 10 sec CD - Encases Voidlord in shadow energy which reduces damage taken by 60%, each time the VL is attack the shield releases 14,279 dmg and reduces the power of the void shield by 20%.

Observer
    Clone Magic - Steals one magic effect from an enemy and if devoured the observer is healed for 6291 hp and restores 60 energy to the observer.
    Optical Blast - 2.6 sec cast time - Does 1993% weapon dmg (was about 2795 dmg for me) and silences the target for 3 sec, if interrupts the target they are locked out for 6 sec.
    Tongue Lash - 8382% shadow dmg (11k for me) generates 24 demonic fury.

Shivarra
    Bladedance - 20 yard range - Deal 17,076 dmg generates 24 demonic fury
    Fellash - 30 yard range 25 sec CD - Deals 11,315 dmg and knocks back enemies in range by 5 yards.
    Lesser Invis - Same as it's always been.
    Mesmerize (IT'S A RAINBOW BEAM!) - CCs target for up to 30 sec, any dmg done will remove effect. Effects humanoids, beats, dragonkin, giants, mechanical and undead. Autocast - Auto casts on any target that stuns, silences or fears master.

Wrathguard
    Axe Toss (he uses swords) - 30 sec CD - 4 sec stun.
    Mortal Cleave - Hits for weapon dmg divided amongst all targets within 6 yards. Reduces healing received by 25% for 5 sec generates 24 demonic fury.
    Pursuit - 15 sec CD - Charges enemy for weapon dmg and increases movement speed by 30% for 6 sec.
    Threaten Presence - Increases threat generation. Identical to voidlord.
    Void Reflexes - 10% Dodge/Parry
    Wrathstorm - 45sec CD - Hits all enemies within 8 yards for weapon dmg + 3545 every 1 sec for 6 sec. Cannot use other abilities during Wrathstorm.

Comparison to base abilities:

Imp
    Bloodpact - Same
    Cauterize Master - Same
    Firebolt - 10728 dmg
    Flee - Same
    Singe Magic - Single Target

Voidwalker
    Disarm - Same
    Shadow Bulwark - Same
    Suffering - Same
    Threatening Presence - Same
    Torment - 5257 dmg
    Void Reflexes - Same
    Shadow Shield - 10770dmg (otherwise the same)

Felhunter
    Devour Magic - Dispel instead of steal. 5678 heal, everything else the same
    Spell Lock - Instant - Otherwise the same.
    Shadow Bite - 6319 dmg.

Succubus
    Lash of Pain - 12874 dmg
    Whiplash - 9119 dmg.
    Lesser Invis - Same
    Seduction - Only effects Humanoids otherwise the same.

Felguard

Axe Toss - Same
    Legion Strike - 10% healing reduction.
    Pursuit - Same
    Threaten Presence - Same
    Void Reflexes - Same
    Felstorm - 3222 dmg otherwise the same.

Other minor tip, you cannot abandon/rename the Supremacy version of pets at the moment, incase anyone cared.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackspur View Post
    Don't worry, Locks will become the new fotm class with all these changes, there will be a shit load of locks :P
    Yep. And us here will be sporting all the goodies we've got since everyone else jumped ship after BC

I already have a macro to swap in my Dragonwrath and mount me up, then another click to swap out to (whatever weapon I'll be using after I replace DTR), and I think I'll use a Wrath title ...
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Irishman View Post
    "Hell it's about time!"
    Tychus Findlay, dude.