Deleted

Pirates of the carribean : armada of the damned would u buy it if it was released?

I would definetely buy it saw some screenshots it looked awesome wish disney makes :/

Deleted
    http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/112/1128121p1.html
    Cancelled.
    Might have played it if it would've been a great game, but... well... not too fond of movie --> videogame.

Deleted
    No i usaly skip games that are based of movies as they are usaly bad not saying that all of them are bad but most are.

Deleted
    It's not based on the movie it's a complete diffrent story here i got some pics for u http://uk.ign.com/images/games/pirat...d-ps3-14352181

The graphics look amazing :O

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Proshitmon View Post
    It's not based on the movie it's a complete diffrent story here i got some pics for u http://uk.ign.com/images/games/pirat...d-ps3-14352181

But again, already cancelled, chances of it being continued are very close to zero.
    Though I do admit if they made it good with fun gameplay (love that Anchor as a weapon, so awesome looking) and choices like Mass Effect, I would have played it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Proshitmon View Post

Yes but its from the same universe as the movies and most of those are bad aswell (most not all just cant figure out a good one at the moment >.> ) just look at the Avatar game that one was horrible.

Deleted
    Look pirates of the carribean 1 on PC the game was one of the best i've played in years :P 2 and 3 let me down no ship combats it lost the sandbox pirate action rpg feeling :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea, I was pretty disappointed when they cancelled it early on, but they had to have had their reasons. It looked pretty intriguing and I think an open ended Pirates of the Carribean game, that is in the universe but not tied to the movies, something like Knights of the Old Republic, could be great.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    There's nothing for casuals to do, beyond pretend they are raiders in LFR.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noahsmith37 View Post
    Yea, I was pretty disappointed when they cancelled it early on, but they had to have had their reasons. It looked pretty intriguing and I think an open ended Pirates of the Carribean game, that is in the universe but not tied to the movies, something like Knights of the Old Republic, could be great.
    Wish we could make a petition big enough so they continue the game <3

Deleted
    Meh. I doubt it would have beaten the origin PoTC game on the PC. Now -that- was a game.

I wonder if I can get it to work on Windows 7...

10+ Year Old Account
    Hell yeah i would've played it. I see some people are saying its based off a movie which is true so it's understandable to be cautious about that but it was going to be a totally different story. You weren't Jack Sparrow or anything you were your own pirate who could either be a evil pirate or good pirate. When games are based on movies im always cautious about buying it but when its a game based on a movie and has it's own story just for the game, then i really look into it. I mean look at the Ghostbusters game for Xbox 360 and PS3, that was based off a movie, had it's own story and turned out to be an awesome game, at least for me it was.
    Last edited by Pony Soldier; 2012-03-24 at 05:09 PM.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Istaril View Post
    Meh. I doubt it would have beaten the origin PoTC game on the PC. Now -that- was a game.

I wonder if I can get it to work on Windows 7...
    Im actually gonna do the same downloading it now never finished it! it was the 1st game i've ever played that's why i still hope for armada of the damned <3

Must have been too good. After all, they cancelled this and finished TRON: Evolution. Which, if you have been fortunate enough not to play it, was shit.

The following image shows how good PotC:AotD was:

EXPLOSIVE PELVIC THRUST.
    5800X | XFX 7900XTX | Prime X570 Pro | 32GB | 990Pro + SN850 2TB | Define 7