Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Herald of the Titans Valnoressa's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry if this has been asked already... but does this mean collectors edition pets like Lil'Deathwing and Blizzcon pets like Murkablo will be able to be trained and traded? o.O

Quote Originally Posted by Fezzina View Post
    Sorry if this has been asked already... but does this mean collectors edition pets like Lil'Deathwing and Blizzcon pets like Murkablo will be able to be trained and traded? o.O
    yeah it does, so if you have a rare pet you can level it and sell it on the AH for whatever you think it's worth.

Also adding the skills image compilation i posted yesterday to the original post

---------- Post added 2012-04-07 at 11:45 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Meh, new beta build but still nothing about working pet-battles. Hope there's at least something good in the new files for us.
    there are some new pet battle things added in the latest patch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by evilgnomey View Post
    yeah it does, so if you have a rare pet you can level it and sell it on the AH for whatever you think it's worth.

Also adding the skills image compilation i posted yesterday to the original post

---------- Post added 2012-04-07 at 11:45 PM ----------

there are some new pet battle things added in the latest patch.

Yeah after I posted that the front page had the news about the different weather types, so I knew there was something at least

Looking at all the pictures you put in the OP though, it seems my earlier assesment that I'd need a main team and then 3 more teams just to cover all the basic sorts is out of the way. Each pet seems to have 2 or more attack types in it's arsenal, and if you choose wisely you will be able to cover a bunch of different creature strenghts/weaknesses with just 3 pets. I may be able to make just 2 teams to cover everything I need, which would greatly speed up getting them to level 25.

I am going to have a BLAST going over all the different pets and choosing my main team from among them. My only fixed idea I have right now is that people do love their dragons, and that I will need to make sure I have some good stuff available to take Dragons pets DOWN!

from what I've read, people will actually favor flying (balloons) and humanoids (orphans etc.) for the lols. The most popular pets will probably be critters and beasts as you can get those most from vendors.

I would like to see the OP update this with the new hotfixes and patches, there is so much information in the beta right now and should be on here!

Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    Can't wait till the Blizz store carries all the best pets.
    Me too! Nothing like throwing a little ca$h at a problem like lack of skill to compensate and make it go away. XD

Deleted
    I was expecting stats on the pets.
    Noone on beta took the time to write down the stats each bet starts with at lvl 1, nor record their pet stat progression as it levels up by now ??

What is the stat priority for a pet: HP, Power or Speed?

Woh, thanks for the info, bookmarking for later