Thread: The Blue Child

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valleera View Post
    We'll need to upgrade all our special shirts though. I wonder how epic a Three Wolf Two Moon shirt would be...

Quote Originally Posted by Lynxia View Post
    So... correct me if I am wrong, but there are now supposedly TWO moons in the sky?
    Well... There was always supposed to be two moons. The removal of the Blue Child was a slap in the face slap in the faaaaaaaace. >:V

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Blizz once hinted at cat people on Outland.

But there were none to be seen.
    We got the Tol'vir nowadays! They sorta count.
    Last edited by Chonar; 2012-03-30 at 09:14 AM.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Blue moon..

You saw me standing alone..

Without a dream in my heart..

Without a love of my own..

10+ Year Old Account
    So that means Blizz is finally updating that awful skybox?

Quote Originally Posted by Urti View Post
    Calling it now;
    The Blue Child is a Titan Failsafe device of some kind. It's abscence was the start of some activation protocol, and we're gonna have to go diffuse the big deathmaker-in-the-sky in a future raid. Think Algalon meets Death Star with a dash of "Earth stood still".
    Maybe it's like that movie where an 'Earth 2' comes slowly floating towards Earth, and it turns out there's a parallel human race living on it. How cool would it be if that moon was another server's Azeroth and we're looking at eachother all the time. Until one day they're right above us and we just fade into eachother. Or something. :')

Deleted
    That looks remarkably like the regular moon. Can we have a picture or video with both of them, from MoP? (The video in this thread is from vanilla)

Glad to see that the Blue Child is back! I have a screenshot, or had I think I lost all my old ones, of both moons "setting" over Durotar at like five in the morning from WAY back. Wish I could find it.

10+ Year Old Account
    ooh noo! We've slipped out of our reality, and we're now in 1Q84! must find and stop the Little People before they can finish their Air Chrysalis!
    /nerdout

Good to see the Blue Child back! I'd like if they could tie it into Lore, but it's probably just a graphical thing

also, as to the 'wouldn't two moons fuck up the tides etc' Wouldn't the smaller moon, which has a MUCH weaker gravatational force do fairly little to the tides? if they're in the pull of the White Mother, the far weaker force from the Blue Child would have little to no effect, you might get a few very high or very low tides, but nothing world shattering.
    Last edited by Gallahadd; 2012-03-30 at 01:54 PM.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30