Poll: Do you want Bleach to continue so that we can see the last arc?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    for me it ended after the aizen arc, from there it just plain sucked anyways

Just go watch some mirai nikki guys those who havent seen it will thank me(also code geass ,guilty crown ,death note fairy tail ).Bleach is ok too but imo i think the writer is out of new stories to tell so they are wrapping things up i do believe that they will bring bleach back for the final arc.I think this happens so the fans will really look forward to the ending.

10+ Year Old Account

[Anime] Bleach Anime, over?

Was todays episode, 366, the last episode we will see? The manga is continuing in another arc, so that this episode is labelled as the last one confuses me. Do anyone have any deeper insight of the subject?

Anyhow, if this truly is the ending for the anime, it was a rubbish one. Ginjo as the last major battle... Useless.
    Vol'jin fanboy

well anim catched up to manga they won't be making any fillers it seems maybe some time later they would continue

Quote Originally Posted by Eflatun View Post
    well anim catched up to manga they won't be making any fillers it seems maybe some time later they would continue
    This. Pretty much, it will take some time before they restart anime production again. 1 or 2 years i think.

On a side-note i can see this happening to One Piece and Naruto as well since the anime is very close to the manga

It cannot end I will be so sad.. I at least want to see the last part.. I remember the creator saying he had "10 years of bleach material left" I WANT THAT!

Bleach was very boring to Skelington. It took way too long to accomplish what it was trying, and that's not even accounting for the filler. Never was much a fan of shonen whatnot anyway, but shows with 100+ episodes and long-o mangas never tend to be that good to him. It had a potentially interesting story at first about a teenage boy with a shinigami in his closet that killed demons invading the town, but even then, it wasn't done well, only to have its quality plummet when the shinigami girl is taken away.

It losing its popularity is pretty silly, though. People still seem to love it, like all the other shonen whatnot.
    Last edited by Skelington; 2012-03-27 at 07:09 PM.

Meh, this may be the final arc, but once they get deep into this last arc they'll bring the anime back again.

Bleach is a fairly popular anime, so I doubt it'll be gone for long.

If anything stop making Naruto episodes ffs.
    Miranda Rights: Miranda has the right to a decent man to help her raise her baby.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes bleach ended....http://www.kumby.com/category/bleach-episodes

Bleach - Episode 366 [Final]

Posted on March 27, 2012

I dont mind the manga is better so no big loss for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    Hey guys, what if there is a second Bleach series ala Naruto Shipuuden?! Please Bleach, don't die!
    That's what my vote is for!

Deleted
    oh, that's a shame, bleach was the only anime i've ever really liked

Deleted
    Hmm I'm glad I swirtched from watching anime to reading manga. But obviously sucks for all the anime fans out there

Bleach anime needed to die, it has been terrible since the first major arc. Ratings for it was shit when it was in a filler arc, which was 60% of the time. If they had kept going it would have just been another crappy filler, there are better anime out there to fill its spot.

15+ Year Old Account
    If people don't like it then how about you stfu instead of posting...i for one really hope it comes back

At first i prefered Naruto but Bleach fast became my fave
    Last edited by Solidito; 2012-03-27 at 10:26 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    They'd better do the same as Naruto: Make a series that is a followup (like Shippuuden).

I mean, come on, Bleach is the best anime I know, don't make me a sad panda What do I have to watch now instead on my tuesday

/died a little bit inside...

Quote Originally Posted by Zalënë View Post
    For those who have not seen episode 366, please disregard this message (as it will spoil)

I just saw this week's episode and it featured lots of things, including Ichigo saying "See You Again." Therefore I decided to look a bit around and then I saw this on a random anime streaming site:

"Bleach has been cancelled temporary.

It is unknown when Bleach Episode 367 English Subbed will air, due to cancellation of the Bleach anime tv series in Japan."
    Sources: [URL="http://tokyogazette.wordpress.com/tag/bleach-cancelled/"]This one[/URL] and [URL="http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2012-02-23/bleach-tv-anime-ending-on-march-27"]this one[/URL].

My question to you then: What do you think of this? Do you think it's because they want more time for The 1000 Year-Old War(?) arc (last arc)? Or because they have lost their popularity? Discuss.

I for one believe in the first. Oh God, that arc sounds thrilling.
    It was confirmed in an interview they are taking a break to let the the Manga build up some. Bleach is supposed to return Winter 2012/2013. The latest manga arc is supposed to span 3-4 years or so. The anime is literally just 4 weeks behind where the manga is currently. No one wants anymore filler bullshit.

Deleted
    Do you have any proof for this? I'm not saying you're lying but I'm just confused why it's not very public that it is coming back at some point.

Also it's odd that they haven't even announced any new movies, surely they would make a 5th movie if Bleach was to continue..

10+ Year Old Account

Bleach Has Finished

Anyone else a bit shocked and surprised that the anime and manga Bleach is over?
    I've been watching it every week for about 8 years now. I don't know what I am going to do.

Deleted
    Watch something else?

10+ Year Old Account
    it kinda felt like it ended at the end of the last arc with gingo , atleast withthe anime.