Poll: Have you read the Terms of Use (ToU) and End-User License Agreement (EULA)?

Have you read the Terms of Use (ToU) and End-User License Agreement (EULA)?

I didn't see an existing poll on this topic when I searched, thought it might be interesting.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've read most parts of it. Over the years I've probably ended up reading it all just not at once.

I've read over it in part and skimmed others, the only time after that I have read it is when it was changed slightly and I read over what the changes were. It's 15 pages long, and considering it is basically an agreement to behave yourself and not cheat I don't feel the need to read the entire thing each time it is displayed if it hasn't changed.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

10+ Year Old Account
    sounds really boring. I actually have read it once, many years ago

Deleted
    I don't really feel the need to read it unless I need to to look at something specific for some reason.

There are laws in place to stop companies putting 'unfair' terms into these agreements such as :

' In agreeing to these TOS w/e you agree to give us your house and extra money per hour playing our game.'

So I chose no, never have , probs never will.

yup, my parents taught me even when I was young that I should learn what I am getting into before agreeing to do something.. This is how they made me do chores :/

220 views and only 23 responses? Geez, you'd think it was a public poll asking for your mother's maiden name.
    Last edited by potaco; 2012-03-28 at 01:05 PM.