MoP Raid Question

Hey there, I have been trying to keep a close eye on all of the MoP updates, but one thing seems to elude me, and triggers my "oh no" traits lol. The three raids introduced in MoP, are just the same tier of raiding correct? Or are they possibly the 3 tiers that we will be seeing?
    Common sense tells me that the first 3 raids are all of the same tier, but too be honest, I'm not 100% sure. Thanks in advance to anyone that can clear it up.

I"ve only been playing since mid-BC but I've yet to see Blizz have a fully (or mostly, according to the previews) modeled raid instances ready to release in the future. I believe they've stated the first tier will have 14(?) bosses total, so think something like Tier11 was. One instance with a lot of bosses, one with a very few and one in between.

10+ Year Old Account
    The ones on the front page are of the first tier (think tier 11). Usually work done on future tiers isn't released until that content is ready to come out, and is usually put on PTRs rather than an expasnions beta server.