Alright so I started playing recently as some of my friends got me in to the game and I have a blast playing with them, but they're all level 30 and two of them are in gold league so at first I would get my ass handed to me but now I'm level 21 and can hold my own against people. But dear lord I just had a game where the other team just talks a load of shit at level 21ish area, but they had a level 1 and a 30, those two talked so much shit. It was the usual you guys are bad BS but I hate it when people need to boost or w/e its called in this game just to feel better. Plus it was my first game as Akali, and I still went 11/8/7 but for some reason this game really pissed me off. Just needed to vent

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bobsmith06 View Post
    as someone who still relatively new only started in December akali is my favorite and most played champion, im tired of people QQ that they have to put off buying their black cleaver to drop 125g to get a pink ward or some magic resist items(because building your items based on who you fight is stupid amirite) its more just getting frustrated that i either have to play a champion i dont want to play or play a champion im mediocre with because people are too bad to learn to counter champions.
    rant over
    As long as she is so braindead easy to play and so easy to snowball with, I'll continue banning her, thanks.

Maybe you'd be better off learning how to play a new champ or two?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamanerd View Post
    Alright so I started playing recently as some of my friends got me in to the game and I have a blast playing with them, but they're all level 30 and two of them are in gold league so at first I would get my ass handed to me but now I'm level 21 and can hold my own against people. But dear lord I just had a game where the other team just talks a load of shit at level 21ish area, but they had a level 1 and a 30, those two talked so much shit. It was the usual you guys are bad BS but I hate it when people need to boost or w/e its called in this game just to feel better. Plus it was my first game as Akali, and I still went 11/8/7 but for some reason this game really pissed me off. Just needed to vent
    That's why we're here!
    As many people will say, it DOES get better once you reach the Matchmaking Rating (MMR) that is high enough to not get together with players that boast to be platinum, but just are platinum. In 99% of all cases, players who claim to be platinum smurfs ARE NOT /shocker.
    Enjoy the game, play as much as you can with your friends, and get there eventually

qeueing with a friend who is only lvl 14? suddenly you go from 5:1 w/l to 1:1 w/l...

Quote Originally Posted by Sivalion View Post
    God how I loathe playing jungler in soloqueue from time to time. It really is a double edged fucking sword.

Some games everythings fine and dandy; you're getting succesfull ganks off and shit's going good, no one's blaming you for losing their lanes.

Then, you get those kind of games where you gank three times the amount of the enemy jungler and yet, he has gotten twice the amount of succesfull ganks off than you. This was one of those fucking games. Anywhere I went to gank, I first had to blow their summoner and then hope to god we'd be able to get the kill anyway. Then their jungler just walks right in, takes a kill and then walks out with a smile on his fucking face.

I was so underfed and underfarmed because I spent my entire time ganking. He had more farm and obviously more kills than me. He barely ganked, but every gank he did was succesfull. Like, are you fucking kidding me? Am I being X'd or some shit? Nope. My team was literally that bad, zero map awareness, zero fucking positioning. And this is Plat for crying out loud, get your shit together you dumbass.

And then, when they realize their lane is lost, they ofcourse compare stats. The other guy obviously. Fuck this, I got blamed for solely losing the game. FUCK this pisses me off to no end.
    it is the worst.

i just played a game where ever lane lost, of course i was the cause of their defeat. sure, push into towers without wards, die to just the champion in your lane, don't last hit, and never come to pings of players out of position, but the jungler who didn't gank the champs sitting on their tower, that's the guy who lost it for us.

after the game i looked at some lolkings of the players, of course 3 of the players on my team were 1100 and the players on the other team were 1300+, the lone other 1300 guy on our team picked a champ he averaged 1.3/5.8/3.1 with 95 cs over 3 games, totally a great pick. god, the queuing system is extremely frustrating.

Not really a rage thing but I played a few ranked games yesterday and somehow had the same guy on my team twice. Twice I played Leona support and fucking tore it up, 0/0/8 first game 2/4/12 in the second (I think). The third game I queue'd for the enemy teams first ban just happened to be Leona.. I was heartbroken, some guy on my team then said he wanted to support so I thought fuck it why not. The enemy teams AD carry just happened to be the guy on my team from the previous 2 games! Must have made Leona scary for him..

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bobsmith06 View Post
    as someone who still relatively new only started in December akali is my favorite and most played champion, im tired of people QQ that they have to put off buying their black cleaver to drop 125g to get a pink ward or some magic resist items(because building your items based on who you fight is stupid amirite) its more just getting frustrated that i either have to play a champion i dont want to play or play a champion im mediocre with because people are too bad to learn to counter champions.
    rant over
    It's people like you that makes elo hell, a hell. I'd STRONGLY advice you to learn to play each role if you want to get forward with your gaming. Akali becomes one of the most banned champs at high elo, my suspicion is that you're still ranting around bronze.

Deleted
    I did good as Nida.

Still lose.

FUUUUUUUUUU

Even got a Friendly and 3 Honorable from the people in the game.

BUT STILL LOSE FUUUUUU.

---------- Post added 2013-03-30 at 12:42 AM ----------

What a shitgame.

I hate Akali, Akali was horrible, but he was babysat like crazy by Jshit4.

I tell you, this game is pure cancer in that people can get carried like that.
    Last edited by mmoc13485c3c3f; 2013-03-29 at 11:42 PM.

Another post of being stuck in bronze. Reasons I'll never leave. Second pick chooses Lux support. I pick Ezreal cause Lux and Ez is awesome. Bot lane vs Teemo and Sona. Minions show up he starts auto attack spamming minions, and using singularity to kill entire waves. Harassing Sona and Teemo if they step in the aoe spell. He never buys 1 ward, this continues all game. Results in me having 5 cs by 20 mins. Laning phase ends, I start split pushing to try and get some gold. No one except me counter pushes the Teemo beyond chasing him off then leaving the lane without killing any minions. Long story short, we lose, my record is like 6/4/13, team reports me. Promotion series failed.

I'm first pick, I call mid and choose Akali. Second pick calls mid and chooses Lux. To not make waves I go top vs Jayce. I shut him down, 2/0 before their Elise starts ganking, get another 2 kills off her. The lux mid is 0/4 by 10 mins vs diana. Diana roams bot, which isnt warded, long story short. She is 10/0 by 15 mins. My team keeps feeding, Cho(our tank) runs from every team fight. Needless to say, another loss.
    Last edited by Pandragon; 2013-03-30 at 07:17 AM.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Called noob for building sightstone on Lee tank....
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aang View Post
    Called noob for building sightstone on Lee tank....
    Noob jungler, thinks he's support. Everyone knows only supports buy wards

Deleted
    I want out of Silver 1 already...been stuck here for days....and this Saturday = fucking terribads fucking 90% of my games. X_X Fuck ZAC junglers, and fuck nubcakes stealing mid and feeding like a madman...

Deleted
    I'm a gold player who got asked to play on friends account to boost it out of bronze 4.. and my god its impossible. people are so bad they cant even get a teamfight going. Last game i had a guy instalock as Veigar support to my varus adc. 0 wards that game, and constant battle for creeps.
    If you want a challange, try playing in bronze se how long you last.

Not a bad game, but just two things I've noticed that I hate these past couple of days while playing (leveling):

1. People insta-locking is one thing, but insta-locking top and then bitching when we don't have a jungler? lkajfsldjflaksjdlrkj

2. Saying GG at the end of the game that was "unfair" and people complaining saying it wasn't GG. Do people not understand that that is a phrase used at the end of a game to (more or less) thank the other team for playing? It doesn't matter if it was unfair. asldjflakdsjlfjalkj

Oh well, just my little pet peeves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lopk View Post
    2. Saying GG at the end of the game that was "unfair" and people complaining saying it wasn't GG. Do people not understand that that is a phrase used at the end of a game to (more or less) thank the other team for playing? It doesn't matter if it was unfair. asldjflakdsjlfjalkj
    It is insulting to the losing team if the unfairness is very obvious, such if a person is AFK/intentionally feeding, emphasis on intentional.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Quote Originally Posted by lopk View Post
    Not a bad game, but just two things I've noticed that I hate these past couple of days while playing (leveling):

1. People insta-locking is one thing, but insta-locking top and then bitching when we don't have a jungler? lkajfsldjflaksjdlrkj

Oh well, just my little pet peeves.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but GG is an acronym to 'Good Game'. This implies that a good game has been had. If the opposite is obvious (ie. an unfair game), then saying GG only gives an extra sour taste to an already bad game. This is what BG is used for. To share your disappointment with others. This feeling would most likely be mutual in most cases.

Unless you genuinely think it was a good game, then by all means, GG all day long!

First time trying fizz , killed lux, then went bot killed graves and thresh, starts snowballing.

Then my teammates never helps, all lanes failed, they don't even talk, muted me for entire game, loses 5v4 when someone dced.

I had like 35 kills 12 death few assists still can't 1v5 and carry the game, after the game I see all my teammates are lvl 30 have over 1000 wins, enemy teams are new lvl 30 smurfs, yep even if they have 1000 wins they are still trash.

I just hope those players can uninstall and quit the game asap ffs.

Will be missed ~

10+ Year Old Account
    My losses continue to pile up. Not much to rage about but it's hopefully going to take a turn for the better one day.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Ah yes, a TF who instalocks, then ingame intentionally feeds by running into towers etc.

Shut down LoL right after that game and back to WoW.

Just hoping the person behind that TF gets hit by a car.

10+ Year Old Account
    AD carry tryndamere jungle kog'maw. All of my what. From there it just spiraled into one disaster after another.
    Quote Originally Posted by Leapers View Post
    I have a membership with a gym that I pay $30 a month... and I don't ever see people go up to the trainers or workers saying, "Hey! I pay you every month to use your services! I should be as fit and buff as the guy over there who works out for hours every week!"