Deleted
    The same, basically. Things don't really change until mid-gold ish from what I understand from my friends who've made it out of silver

10+ Year Old Account
    A cornfield by a raceway with a tornado flying through (Indiana)
    My ultimate goal is Gold, but for now I would be extremely happy to be promoted to Silver when my time comes up (and I desperately hope I don't regret saying that). I blame myself a lot when I mess up, rarely complain about anyone else, and if I didn't have fun i wouldn't be playing and *think* I am learning/improving. I don't even really mind *that* much when I lose, but the toxic attitudes are so terrible when they show up. it's ugh.

I was supporting an extremely skilled Draven player as Lulu and we completely stomped our lane, but our other 3 were bad at initiating/peeling and I could tell our jungler had no idea what he was doing. Yet rather than try to give them some ideas to maybe help I spent most of the game trying to calm Draven down when he got fed up around level 12 and started telling them to kill themselves irl or something. Another game I was like 0/5/2 or something like that, but to save my carry 4/5 of those times and she went 5/2 before we lost. I got yelled at for feeding, but I will absolutely peel for my carry without fail if I think it means they will get away or win the teamfight, and I hate to die as Lulu (she looks so sad).

I can have fun when I lose and always try damn hard to win so I won't say "lol just a game doesn't matter what I do", but I don't understand how people can be like that. It never helps anything, they aren't going to play better by being demoralized and are likely to just plain stop listening to you/get you banned also. Preaching to the choir though I guess.
    Last edited by Kenai; 2013-04-11 at 11:06 PM.
    Light or darkness...which are you blinded by?

Top as Shen vs Fiora.

I'm dominating my lane. Fiora can;t get anywhere near the minions. Suddenly, first blood double kill at 5 mins for enemy adc. Then mid dies. Then bot dies. Then mid dies. I teleport bot during the next fight and snag a kill as Vayne dies. Mid dies. 20-30 mins the score looked like this.

Me: 8/0
    Jungler: 1/4
    Mid: 1/5
    Bot: 2/6
    Support: 0/7/2

Needless to say lost again. Unless a champion can 1v5 the entire enemy team. I'm never leaving bronze.
    Last edited by Pandragon; 2013-04-12 at 05:14 AM.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

@Pandragon: I'd suggest that you play things which can carry. Shen is a strong champion with his ultimate but he isn't able to carry a game without having AT LEAST one competent carry on your team. If you want to carry yourself to higher MMR, it would be better to pick a bruiser and roam mid to pressure 2 lanes at the same time (no idea if you did this in your shen game but if not, this would be one of the things you could have done to improve your influence on the game).

TLDR: Pick a bruiser top instead of a tank, roam mid when your lane is pushed, make dragons possible (e.g. gank mid and kill/force a recall then go drag 5vs3).

If you are unable to roam succesfully (applying pressure and forcing objectives/cooldowns IS succesful! Kills are a bonus), try to push as hard as you can but ward the jungle so you can back off if the enemy comes with more than 2 champions (most fed bruisers can 1vs2 easily) and it allows you to pick off champions who were stupid enough to walk into your new home area

Quote Originally Posted by meteo View Post
    @Pandragon: I'd suggest that you play things which can carry. Shen is a strong champion with his ultimate but he isn't able to carry a game without having AT LEAST one competent carry on your team. If you want to carry yourself to higher MMR, it would be better to pick a bruiser and roam mid to pressure 2 lanes at the same time (no idea if you did this in your shen game but if not, this would be one of the things you could have done to improve your influence on the game).

TLDR: Pick a bruiser top instead of a tank, roam mid when your lane is pushed, make dragons possible (e.g. gank mid and kill/force a recall then go drag 5vs3).

If you are unable to roam succesfully (applying pressure and forcing objectives/cooldowns IS succesful! Kills are a bonus), try to push as hard as you can but ward the jungle so you can back off if the enemy comes with more than 2 champions (most fed bruisers can 1vs2 easily) and it allows you to pick off champions who were stupid enough to walk into your new home area
    I'm not a complete moron. I know how to roam and crap. But it doesn't matter. I can't be in other lanes 100% of the time, when my team feeds. The moment I'm x/0 the entire enemy team groups up and goes for me. Every team fight I'm the first to die, then my team can't stand against them, even if I kill 2 of them.

I go for the enemy carries, my team goes for the closest targets, being the bruiser and tank. I actually had one game where my team left me, 1v4 to chase an almost dead mundo whose ult was active. Or I engage the enemy team, great initiate, my team runs.

I can't do dragon, or even baron for the most part. Double kill bot? they push turret instead of dragon. kill 3 of the enemy team? my entire team rushes mid lane where 2 of them are defending instead of baron. Then give up 2 kills.

Most ppl in bronze consider dragon and baron useless.

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    I'm not a complete moron. I know how to roam and crap. But it doesn't matter. I can't be in other lanes 100% of the time, when my team feeds. The moment I'm x/0 the entire enemy team groups up and goes for me. Every team fight I'm the first to die, then my team can't stand against them, even if I kill 2 of them.

I go for the enemy carries, my team goes for the closest targets, being the bruiser and tank. I actually had one game where my team left me, 1v4 to chase an almost dead mundo whose ult was active. Or I engage the enemy team, great initiate, my team runs.

I can't do dragon, or even baron for the most part. Double kill bot? they push turret instead of dragon. kill 3 of the enemy team? my entire team rushes mid lane where 2 of them are defending instead of baron. Then give up 2 kills.

Most ppl in bronze consider dragon and baron useless.
    Well shit.

Reading this makes me even more scared to start rankeds

Deleted
    That is the terror of low-elo-games, but you can also find yourself on the opposing team and enjoy the pubstomp. Kinda happened to me yesterday. I played support in both games, first game top and mid get stomped and we lose within 20 minutes, second game was the exact opposite, top goes onto a killing spree within 5 minutes of the game, mid shortly after and bot also manages to go 7/2 within the first 10 minutes.

So depending on your luck, you may find yourself on the brighter site of the stomp.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
    1 afk 1 fucking ragequit on ranked
    we were winning
    but our jungler was useless
    so it was me(graves), thresh and shitsin against overfed ezreal lux nocturne
    fucking shit i wish someone who ragequit from ranked or afks gets permabanned and gets stabbed in the fucking neck

Wishing physical harm to others isn't ok. Vent away, but keep it clean(ish) and keep it reasonable. Infracted. -Edge
    Last edited by Edge-; 2013-04-12 at 09:46 AM.

REPORT THIS OLAF AND LUX THEY ARE BAD PLAYERS

Getting sick of this rhetoric. Even when the enemy team is clammering for reports for their 'bad players' I always pipe up and ask them 'Why should I report them? They are not intentionally feeding, they are just having a bad game'. I will never report anyone for being 'bad', but I will always report people who ask me to report others!

Offtopic I've been watching some games of Zed played by Scarra, and decided to try him out top. SO STRONK!!
    RETH

Deleted
    Not entirely bad, but amusing:

So game was going alright-ish aside from Teemo and Katarina fighting for mod. Again, me as Leonna support.

Katarina and Diana have a go at me for not following them into ambushes (Because a lv5 Leonna against three fed champions would make all the difference right?) but Diana just lets it go, Katarina begins however to throw F-bombs around with the c missing to bypass the filter. He/she only seems to ask for help well after she's dead, I'm busy trying not to lose the lane with a horrific ADC who would probably have stacked warmogs or something if the game went on much longer and I can't sudenly rush up to mid the very second he/she's in trouble, yet he/she insisted it was my fault she overextended.

More f-bombs, I then point out if she asked for help BEFORE dying one of us may be able to get there in time. Naturally he/she tells me to "shut the <f-bomb missing a c> up bad leona." I decide to report him/her for language post game and a general bad attitude, then she throws the lovely nugget of threatening to go AFK (He/she never did though) which I also mentioned in the report.

Shame I don't get IP for reporting, else I'd be rich by now with all the gits I've played with/against.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenfinn View Post
    Well shit.

Reading this makes me even more scared to start rankeds
    Don't be. Pandragon is notorious for how eveeery game he loses is always others' fault while he never makes any mistakes and is perfect. You need not worry, you will land where you belong after a few dozen games, and so long as you accept what you need to improve on you will move up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RAWRF View Post
    WAH WAH WHA KILL STEALER WAH WAH WAH YOU STOLE MY KILL WAH WAH WAH THIS ISN'T A TEAM GAME WAH WAH WAH THAT WAS MY KILL WAH WAH WAH.

I'm done for the week. 2 games in a row of asshole retards that can say nothing but KS KS KS KS KS KS.

THIS IS A TEAM GAME you ignorant fucks. There is no such thing as stealing a kill in a team game. I'd like to pound these children in the face.

---------- Post added 2013-04-12 at 07:56 AM ----------

If you are having fun outside of ranked games then you would be well advised not to start. Part of ranked is hating the game til you hit high ELO.
    If I'm playing Shaco jungle, I will go for the kill every time due to his carry-like nature, if I'm playing Lee Sin then I'll try my best to give the ADC the kill but I can't guarantee it if an escape is possible by the opposing player. I understand your pain because people call me out when I "take" their kill while playing Shaco but here's the funny thing, Shaco carries harder than most junglers when fed with kills.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranorack View Post
    Not entirely bad, but amusing:

So game was going alright-ish aside from Teemo and Katarina fighting for mod. Again, me as Leonna support.

Katarina and Diana have a go at me for not following them into ambushes (Because a lv5 Leonna against three fed champions would make all the difference right?) but Diana just lets it go, Katarina begins however to throw F-bombs around with the c missing to bypass the filter. He/she only seems to ask for help well after she's dead, I'm busy trying not to lose the lane with a horrific ADC who would probably have stacked warmogs or something if the game went on much longer and I can't sudenly rush up to mid the very second he/she's in trouble, yet he/she insisted it was my fault she overextended.

More f-bombs, I then point out if she asked for help BEFORE dying one of us may be able to get there in time. Naturally he/she tells me to "shut the <f-bomb missing a c> up bad leona." I decide to report him/her for language post game and a general bad attitude, then she throws the lovely nugget of threatening to go AFK (He/she never did though) which I also mentioned in the report.

Shame I don't get IP for reporting, else I'd be rich by now with all the gits I've played with/against.
    An enemy Leona got a quadra kill in one of my most recent ranked games... It was brutal.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll lighten the mood for everyone! I just had a game where we were behind 15 kills, 4 towers and 2 dragons (RANKED) ... our Olaf jungle listened to me when I told him to buy some items, our Kogmaw was fed, I was Malph so OP ULTIMATES EVERYWHERE, and our team engaged and disengaged at the sound of a ping. We turned it around by stealing baron and acing them, pushing 2 inhibs and proceeding to win game after the next team fight.

Goes to show when people listen you can overcome all odds.

I think the thing that pisses me off the most about ranked (I don't WANT to believe in elo hell but... god dammit silver elo is painful) is when people make plans that aren't like 80% fool proof. If people just had a mentality to farm and only fight when u have the total advantage (all cd's up, more players in total) and NOT FUCKING CHASE we'd be square. But no. Chasing past 5 seconds is too fucking long.
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    it's pretty hard to find a good girl in the sea of whores that is my country, brazil.

Deleted
    Not a shitty game per se. Long, intense, back and forth. Eventually my team manages to pull ahead and get baron, then we lose our top Akali, but win a 4v5 team fight in our base. 60 sec death timers means we have the game right there. Then I decide to pull the "ff before you lose" trick. Only...

People accepted. Before their nexus died. So we ended up getting the defeat.

Bot as Trist. My support takes my cs. When I get upset Jax says the support is supposed to get cs. Jax and Nunu verbally abuse me all game. I push top and bot to the inhibs while my team runs around an unwarded jungle looking for the enemy. We lose. They blame and report me.

Just got smashed by TheOddOne's smurf account, SPACE JUNGLER X, and his friend Lamill he was duoing with. Didn't stand a chance.

Friend was suspicious of some plays they did, and upon further googling SPACE JUNGLER X is his smurf.

fun times

League Hell, how does it work
    Lux insta locks mid (first pick), gets countered, doesn't understand how she loses, so she just RAGES, selling all items, buying 30 wards, place them all on base, run in mid and feeds, trolls and flame, and on top of all, i get demoted.
    Bronze 3 trolls here i come
    last 10 games in ranked ended the same
    I wish I'd just get to bronze 5 and be the lowest player in every league worldwide already to save the headache
    Last edited by Soul Hermit; 2013-04-14 at 09:32 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaeh View Post
    Just got smashed by TheOddOne's smurf account, SPACE JUNGLER X, and his friend Lamill he was duoing with. Didn't stand a chance.

Friend was suspicious of some plays they did, and upon further googling SPACE JUNGLER X is his smurf.

fun times
    If it's fun then it is not a bad game, is it?

10+ Year Old Account
    I think he was being sarcastic with the fun times.