Deleted
    I have to say I find AD by far the hardest lane to really outplay your opponent. On "my level" I sometimes win my lane pretty hard, but not as hard as I can top/mid. Say in the last 20 games I played, I had quite a few in top or mid where I could eventually tower dive my opponents and kill them 1v1 (Diana, Singed, Jayce) because I won my lane so hard. In botlane, if I win, it's a lot harder to emphasize. If you push your tower you can roam a bit, maybe take mid turret, but because of the support it's a lot harder to steam roll your gold, especially since AD's are generally quite underpowered early/mid game. You need 2 items before you start doing noticable damage to a tank or bruiser. This is more the case for a Caitlyn than a Varus or Kog of course. Or when you play like Leona/Blitz with Draven, but that rarely happens.

Deleted
    I think most "outplaying" (besides just stomping the lane to a point where the enemy gets 3 shot by you at the 15 minute mark, which can happen) is in CS, I noticed a huge gap between lasthitting-abilities on people wanting to ADC. So if you outplay your opponent, especially at lower levels, you can push them back to their turret, because many people have trouble csing under towers, and you can get a 20-30 CS lead rather fast. As the game goes on, especially after you took the outer turret, roaming and still farming as much as possible will lead to an insane midgame lead if you managed to outplay your opponent (which is true for all lanes, not only bot). It's just way more risky to dive a botlane because they are 2 players, some with considerable CC and oftentimes exhaust. So you can win your lane even in botlane, it just doesn't show as much.

I too find ADC my hardest role. I played Draven last night against a MF and a Soraka. I had an Alastair support who for the most part was good. Even when he managed to knock people too me, I found it very difficult tog et any damage out. We eventually lost the lane, though not too hard, and luckily the rest could carry me and I was at enemy turrets when I needed to be to chunk them down.
    RETH

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    I think people instantly forget how to play ADC when they lane with me as support.
    4 Caitlins, 2 Vaynes, and 2 Ezreals all decided to tower dive, feed, and overall throw the lane because "LOL SUPPORT Y U NO HEAL TURRET HITS"
    I even ran in and tanked the turret a few times, and they still managed to get us both killed.

Fuck bronze, fuck placement putting me against plat 2 people, and fuck this game. I'm done.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

Olé good game again, 3 people afk on my team and one who just rooms does nothing, worst part about it Is I played AP yi and wrecked their team solo, ended up like 25/3 but they just split push all the time because I have no team mates.

Worst part is the act all cocky about how they own playing 5 vs 2 ... (more like one but yeah )

People who act like that should also just get insta banned from this game, give them a nice perma ban and a little mail from riot to tell them the actually suck and should quit gaming.

So me as Varus + Thresh VS Lux supp and MF

MF and Lux harass me like a motherfucker , couldn't farm at all , thresh was hiding behind me , 0 harass . The jungler , Vi , when i would call for help would come in bot bush (which was perma warded , 0 vision wards from Thresh) , would sit there 5 seconds then bugger off , not more than 10 seconds after which i get fived at lvl 4-5 by MF and Lux and die even with Barrier.

I'm losing more and more games and i don't know WHAT THE FUCK TO DO ANYMORE! I'm getting SO TIRED of having people who don't play nice enough ( not like im solomid pro player or anything but being harassed by lux and MF constantly and NO ONE DOING ANYTHING?!) afkers and feeders ( had teemo die only to Darius that game.. then he DCd). WHAT am i supposed to do?! I'm so TIRED of sitting in bronze! please for the love of god show me a sign cause i don't know what to do anymore.

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/euw/33737127#history

Deleted
    Fizz is fucking op.

/endrage

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnaphoria View Post
    For first optimize the items you buy, that's what you can obviously improve when viewing that history.

Eg. Shurelya rarely turns game in your favor, especially when you are already behind, try being sure that your team has legion aura when there is at least one enemy dealing magic damage. If you are sure that you can use actives locket is pretty powerful.

In Cho'Gath game for example you wanted to have Frozen Fist and Abyssal instead of FH/Visage or Wits end as there is absolutely no way you'd deal enough damage with CDR when there were 2 tanks to kite you around.

You'll not climb fast unless you are able to singlehandedly carry your games, but it's not needed as constantly outplaying your counterpart on their team would itself guarantee you 20% more wins than losses in long run.

Was getting familiar with Kha'zix since it's my first time using him in normals (ranked even when I was jungling and typically a bad idea). All were crap and the third one was when I was really trying and still failed. Then had a game with Soraka that was slowing failing when Teemo & Blitzcrank started roaming with their team. Proceeded to bomb that game. And Annie against a Ahri and kept getting blown up, even by turret. Yi sometimes made sure of that.

Seems like Riot's MMR system for normals and ranked is perfect to keep me failing at all times right now. I guess I should go bot games and stay there since they just want me to fail epically.
    Last edited by Renwin; 2013-04-27 at 03:20 AM.
    My General Gaming Blog *Latest Updated: 9/25/14*

Promotion game, have a Thresh goes afk because he said "sorry i fireman i go", went afk, didn't come back, ever
    We got 28 kills vs 24 deaths actually, ended up as 10/4/14 Varus.
    Still lost though, lost the promotion (probably).
    Yippie for AFKs and leavers.
    Next game client crashes, lost promotion, down to 75 points, hazzah

First ranked game in about 3 weeks.

Team are kind of arguing and sniping at each other in selection, but I try and keep everyone calm, "just play guys" etc.

Get into game, our top lane gets FB and their adc is afk.

We can't lose this surely.

(I'm playing support, no-one flamed me, because I didn't get involved other than to try and calm the waters)

Fast forward 30 mins, their adc didn't get into the game until everyone was level 8ish - but my team even though we were winning, couldn't stop arguing and picking each other apart. Every build item, every gank, every move someone was flaming about it in caps lock. They were typing so much they were afking in lane to type insults, then dying to the enemy, then that would start a fresh bout of "ERMAGERD" by the other 3, and round and round.

We lost very slowly at 50 mins, and they refused to accept that they had literally thrown the game through their inability to shut the hell up and play instead of typing.

I have no more words.

-------

Second ranked game - my ADC goes afk at level 2 (disconnect?)

Me, mid and jungle do very well considering. Top lane feeds Tryndamere 8 kills for no reason other than fail play, then spends rest of game running in underfarmed and underlevelled into 3v1 situations and dying.

Least it was a fairly fast loss...
    Last edited by Maelle; 2013-04-27 at 09:19 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You lose points for dodging... doesn't seem fair. Time penalty I understand, but points lost? Now I probably still would have taken the loss in points for dodging over the loss in points for an actual loss, but still.

You have first pick who isn't saying anything and bans are absolutely ridiculous, look him up on lolking and he's still seeding (still not communicating) picks a role that has already been called. Then the original person who called that role is gonna be a baby about and still gonna pick that role anyway, you end up missing a role, 2 filling 1 role, one of those isn't saying a word.

Not shaping up to be a good game or good experience. Yet I get penalized for reading between the lines? I mean come on riot...

and when the fuck are they going to implement a fucking latin american server... I am so tired of getting paired with duo queues that only want to communicate with each other/play with each other and all they do is speak that filthy pig latin

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soul Hermit View Post
    Promotion game, have a Thresh goes afk because he said "sorry i fireman i go", went afk, didn't come back, ever
    We got 28 kills vs 24 deaths actually, ended up as 10/4/14 Varus.
    Still lost though, lost the promotion (probably).
    Yippie for AFKs and leavers.
    Next game client crashes, lost promotion, down to 75 points, hazzah
    To lighten the mood up, he may have saved a life. ;D
    Hey everyone

I've given up. I go from Silver II to Silver I with great teammates, communication, skill, no arguing. As SOON as I hit Silver I I get the dumbest, absolute stupidest teammates, cause me to lose two or three straight and I drop back to Silver II in which I get the greatest team mates ever. Im stuck between Silver II and Silver I. Hell I had 3 straight games where I had a leaver, lost 5v4's and got dropped down to Silver II.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Solmyr13 View Post
    I've given up. I go from Silver II to Silver I with great teammates, communication, skill, no arguing. As SOON as I hit Silver I I get the dumbest, absolute stupidest teammates, cause me to lose two or three straight and I drop back to Silver II in which I get the greatest team mates ever. Im stuck between Silver II and Silver I. Hell I had 3 straight games where I had a leaver, lost 5v4's and got dropped down to Silver II.
    Last 3 games:

First 2 I'm playing as voli support, get myself and my carry ultra fed virtually unkillable lose both games but still gets pats on the back from all other 9 players enemy and friendly.

Last one... i accidentally choose Tryn who I NEVER play (say what you want, im unfamilar and ultra bad with him) i gank ZERO people. [Granted I did let people know what to expect. I pass off buffs to teammates as much as possible. I try and use scare tactics to scare people from getting too aggressive or ballsy, but no real plays are made i end up going 4/4/8 which is not good by anyone's standards especially when everyone else had kills and assists in double digits. But we end up winning.

How is it you can have some of the worst games on a personal level and still win, or vice versa have an amazing personal game and still lose. It just makes it all seem like my efforts really don't matter in the end.

---------- Post added 2013-04-27 at 11:56 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Aang View Post
    To lighten the mood up, he may have saved a life. ;D
    But she was 90 and this was her 3rd heart attack in a week... shes bound to go any minute but the ol' lady just won't die. Still feel better?

Quote Originally Posted by Solmyr13 View Post
    I'd copy exactly what you said, instead with Diamond.

Seriously? Orianna (teammate) VS Lee mid. The Orianna insisted to play mid over someone that had already called it too. So, she gives FB lvl2 mid (1v1, no jungler gank). She then dies two more times before lvl6. Even later when our top and bot sorta made up for her slack, she'd completely whiff ultimates, step on Cait traps when we're trying to disengage and get blown up. Ends up 2/9/1 in 20 minutes.

Nasus jungle comes bot for a gank lvl4. Well, believe it or not, he didn't have his wither skilled up. Misclicked a second point in Q at lvl4. Reeeeaaalllly?

Annnnd down to the bottom of d2.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo Baggins View Post
    But she was 90 and this was her 3rd heart attack in a week... shes bound to go any minute but the ol' lady just won't die. Still feel better?
    But the fireman saved her through various methods and saved her cat Mr. Bigglesworth from the tree too.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aang View Post
    But the fireman saved her through various methods and saved her cat Mr. Bigglesworth from the tree too.
    That person probably used the "fireman" excuse to leave a game and give your team the middle finger.

That makes the fucking second time where my team lost a 5v4. Doesn't really help when our Draven decides to go off by himself, and charge face first into the enemy team to die. The worst part about that is when the enemy said GG... How the fuck is it a "GG" when our team was so terrible to lose while being up one extra person...

At this rate, I wouldn't be surprised to lose a 5v3 game, as it's typical in Bronze V.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2013-04-28 at 09:00 AM.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    That person probably used the "fireman" excuse to leave a game and give your team the middle finger.
    So cynical.

Thank you Mr. Fireman for saving Mr. Bigglesworth.

tresh/adc bot, I land money grabs, feeding our twitch 6 kills in like 5 minutes. then top zed decides to throw game and feed enemy zed 4 kills, no MIA calls what so ever and suddenly 4 of enemy team are ganking bot lane 24/7 while zed is sitting top being useless( not even a tower down). FML