I left my first match ever today...

People can't even do a 2v1, a ADC can't even dodge Varus arrow, shoots a point blank Ashe arrow, and MISSES, then dies cause i (as sona) was in the base... Top feeding cause of 2v1 fail + no wards so easy gank...

I lost it, i didn't care about that match anymore. The uninstallment of the game is a thought...
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe not as bad as the games above but just had a normal draft pick game and immediately some people call out their roles and fine I wanted to jungle but left it to some Warwick he ended up having 0/14/3 20 min surrender

Just a typical LoL game.

Deleted
    Wow, I'd expect a lot better players with your W/L ratio. Trinity Blitz? Trinity rush on Yorick? Vamp scepter? No mana regen? No jungler?
    What?

Deleted
    OrochiYashiro: gg we lost 0 taks
    OrochiYashiro: fk u noobs
    OrochiYashiro: no tank we lose
    OrochiYashiro: so i troll

Promote revive Evelynn. Heeeeelll yeaaaaaah.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    OrochiYashiro: derp
    Nice name. I didnt know samurais played lol.

Deleted
    So many screens without censorship everywhere, I doubt anyone is going to mind this. :P

Nobody is going to remember the names. If you are going to ignore every player posted in these pics, it's going to be a major waste of time :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Culnar
    Sometimes people act like blizzard is their friend who betrayed them and now they're pissed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulpei View Post
    Actually the backlash from pandas is because alot of the people didn't grow up.

Deleted
    only thing I do is check all the screenies to see if I'm on them, so the less censorship the better imo!

Deleted
    Just had a Sivir/GP bot opposing bot lane.

Nuff said.

---------- Post added 2012-08-11 at 12:17 AM ----------

Just had a game where me and my friend duo queued again in ranked.

Mostly everything was called, my mate called Jungle as main. And guess what, yeah, there's that one usual mouth breathing window licker who doesn't acknowledge chat whatsoever, and says nothing. We were politely asking him what he was going to play, etc etc to try and get some communication going. So, as it comes to his pick his champ, my friend goes on Skype "I fucking bet you anything he auto locks jungle..." and two seconds after he auto locks Shaco and says "i jangel" -.-

FUCK!

Everyday I jangel

Deleted
    So i played support as Sona, went 0/3/22 got my carry fed. Everything went fine. Up until the point team fights started to happen. There Fizz and Teemo where fed and just butchered our whole team.

Then this Riven started shouting at me for not warding correctly. This was partly true because i had to babysit the rest because they kept running into the enemy players. So warding wasn't really a first priority at that point. Also i was the only one actually warding. Nobody bothered but me. After this debacle the Riven started swearing in german, lucky for him i understand german and knew exactly what he was saying. And responded with a snarky remark towards him. Which got him more upset.

Then the enemy team was MIA, i had warded our jungle but they where nowhere to be found. They then show up behind me at top lane and i blow my ultimate to survive and head for my base. Then this Riven started typing in caps that i blew my CD for no reason. The next team fight breaks out and we lose. I then get blamed for it because i had blown my ultimate early. They failed to understand that i hand't used it earlier i would have died and it would have been a 4vs5

I'm in no means very good at LoL, and i'm still improving my game. But some people...

Deleted
    Just had my 1st draft game. I called out ADC/Top, i see that Jax got insta locked in so i choose Graves, as i head to my bot lane Soraka and Jax both start pinging for me to go solo top. I've told them thats JAx should be going top, but no. So i went top and see theres Wukong at level 4 already while im still 1. No help from jungler either. Needless to say we had to surrender at 20...

Another classic LoL game.

Three loses in a row. One was a close one, while the other two where just fail.

For the first one, I was using Varus for the first time and there was an unexpected RL moment I had to deal with. So for a time, I was literally using one hand to do anything. However, that didn't excuse the idea of a team with little to no brusiers (Zyra/Akali/Teemo/Diana). They had Singed, Ashe, Viktor, Fiora, and Warwick. Zyra wanted mid, but Akali didn't care and stay mid. While at top, Fiora was getting fed. At bot, I wasn't doing so well at all since Ashe was poking me all day without too much help from Zyra. Heck, she even left me alone to cover mid/top while tower is getting pushed. It gets worse in team battles. Even though I finally was using my other arm to play, it wasn't going to change the outcome. Akali and/or Teemo rush in too soon and dies. I get spotted out from Singed like I'm a low-resil player in WoW and flails me right into his group. I'm blown away as well. Late game (or mid game in this case), I couldn't do much damage since I forgot to do IE and my build just flop afterward. Just a really bad timing to play him thanks to RL.

Second game was in our favor early game, but the game was running too long (55+ minutes) to the point it can be in any team's favor. Our team was Xin/Taric/Akali/Teemo and Anivia (me) while the other team is Ashe/Shen/Zyra/Sona/Yi. So me and Zyra go toe to toe in mid. Bot was doing ok and top was meh (seems like I'm getting bad Akalis lately). We started to get down towers quickly, but started to slow down for some reason after the first inhibitor. We get baron twice, most of us lose it in a matter of seconds. We get dragon, but didn't matter too much since team battles started to tip in their favor. Yi got too strong and trying to kill Ashe/Zyra was a little suicidal with him alive. It was pretty much over when their team started to stack GA. At that rate, it was just downhill. Then, we were aced to a losing game. Then the failing Sona called us noobs when they clearly have more noob-like champions than us.

Third game of this terrible streak is me as Zyra with Warwick/Brolaf/Ezreal/Sona against Katarina/Varus/Mordekaiser/Xin/Shen. We played really aggressive on their blue and we won a team fight while taking their blue. However, that was probably our only good moment. It just went bad afterward. For starters, this Katarina was difficult. I don't like facing Katarina sometimes because there are ones that maybe aggressive, and then there are ones that are just...all over the place. I didn't like her Shunpo'ing like mad, so I just sat by tower to be safe. While that was happening, top was gone in matter of several minutes. So I was really keeping it safe since Xin and Mordekaiser is roaming about.

One moment at mid, Warwick was in mid while I was hitting creeps against Kat. She goes to top bush while Warwick quickly follow. With no warding of any kind, he face check to his death by Mordekaiser, Kat, and Xin. He proceed to call me a noob because I didn't follow him. It was a similar setup with top except Brolaf just thinking nobody would go after him at top with low health. Mordekaiser was already there wailing at him while Xin and Kat was coming up to get an asisst. Fortunately (but unfortunately), only Mordekaiser took the kill only. Then team fights start to occur and it was good for some. Ezreal keeps yelling in caps to tell us what to do while calling us noobs, so I had to mute him. After that, they got baron and proceed to mob up our base.

Fourth game I was playing as Cho'gath at top and I was already facing Yorick without a teleport. Not to mention I don't play with him a lot, I knew I feel like I lost already. However, I played it safe and tried to take him out from turret. Ironically, I got first blood. This gave our jungler Shen for some ganks, but we failed one hard at one moment and gave him two kills (I thought I had Feast up, but quickly went OOM on me; I died at the enemy turret). Seems like everytime a jungler comes to help, I tend to die quicker. However, bot was doing really well and owning it. Mid was doing really good as well. Our Caitlyn was trolling the other team and Heim disconnected, thus enforcing a surrender. Before they surrendered, I even denied Darius on Ahri with Feast. Don't touch my fox lady or I eats you!

But yeah, three bad games with one that could potentally be bad but came out successful. Yeah, I should stay with 1 ranked/week and bot games for a while again.
    Last edited by Renwin; 2012-08-11 at 06:07 PM.
    My General Gaming Blog *Latest Updated: 9/25/14*

Played a PvP game after 5 days. Lost it because our Swain thought running alone into the jungle and dying to 3-4 enemies was our fault. Kept on calling everyone noobs even though everyone kept on pinging him not to go into the jungle alone. Left the game after some 25 mins when we lost a team fight which he started at 50 hp and our WW and Mundo was also at 50% hp, and we had go on without him. Lost to retard assholes who kept on loosing team fights and kept on calling us noobs for killing them 2v1 and taunt us we can't kill them 1v1. We won 5-7 4v5 team fights, what about that? They thought they were the shits winning 4v5 after 55 mins and to a massive mistake by WW who ran alone in the jungle to get a buff.
    Sometimes people act like blizzard is their friend who betrayed them and now they're pissed!

10+ Year Old Account
    I would share a rage story, but i'm not 12 and I don't rage over games.

Infracted
    Last edited by Axethor; 2012-08-11 at 10:47 PM.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    Thank you o wise one. Tell me now, why the hell are you in here then?

Nobody gives a shit if you don't rage over games.

Deleted
    I would punch you in the face, but I'm not 12 and I don't beat up condescending kids who are trying hard to make themselves seem mature.
    Last edited by mmocab3a46fee3; 2012-08-11 at 09:53 PM.

Deleted
    I would tell you how childish and inhuman you are for having no emotions but I am not 12.