Well, Jayce isn't the best in a lot of 1v1 match ups, you have to poke the enemy down first. If they go back, good for you, free farm, if not, try to all in.

If they're impossible to kill just farm, Jayce is a beast mid/late game poking machine. (play few games with him! He's godly!)

And you can't do anything about the team, if they're bad or toxic, just report them I guess :/

mid lane jayce vs kass. i lose...im done. I suck at this game and ill never get anywhere. I just got lucky getting into silver. I should just do myself a favor and quit.
    Last edited by Pandragon; 2013-06-16 at 02:58 AM.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Deleted
    OR just spam Kassadin mid. I got a 73% win rate over about 40 games. Kungen (if you know who that is) spammed kassadin from his placement matches all the way to plat 1. Took him 11 days. I dont see kassadin getting any major nerfs any time soon but he is just amazing at snowballing and shutting down enemy ap carry, but he needs a melee team to fight with him when he goes all in in a team fight (Seraphs and Hourglass is almost a must have by lategame.)

Got a game with lvl 30 Aatrox top vs lvl 20 Yi ... he ended the game around 20/5/... Yi was 0/8/... Kind of annoying. I wish Riot does not release champs that once they get ahead, they become ridiculous all-in-one. Slow, stun, double life, escape, initiation, huge life steal ... is there anything else that a melee champ needs these days. Also putting ppl with 2000 played games against ppl 10 levels lower with 200 played games ... derp.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBro View Post
    OR just spam Kassadin mid. I got a 73% win rate over about 40 games. Kungen (if you know who that is) spammed kassadin from his placement matches all the way to plat 1. Took him 11 days. I dont see kassadin getting any major nerfs any time soon but he is just amazing at snowballing and shutting down enemy ap carry, but he needs a melee team to fight with him when he goes all in in a team fight (Seraphs and Hourglass is almost a must have by lategame.)
    Still not sure why Kungen plays middle ... he used to play tank in WoW and now he plays squishy mid champs in LoL. Can't watch that.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

10+ Year Old Account
    So you conclude from the fact that a lvl 30 w/ 2k played games stomped a lvl 20 ... that his champion is overpowered? He could've been playing Poppy or Heimer and likely still would've murdered that Yi.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    So you conclude from the fact that a lvl 30 w/ 2k played games stomped a lvl 20 ... that his champion is overpowered? He could've been playing Poppy or Heimer and likely still would've murdered that Yi.
    I didn't say he is overpowered, I said once he gets ahead, his kit becomes ridiculous.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Our Scarra, who art in heaven, dognitas be thy name, thy donger come, thy dong be done, in LoL as it is in heaven, give us this day our daily bowflex, and forgive us of our #heimermechanics, as we forgive those who #heimermechanic against us, and lead us not into FrankerZ, but deliver us from Odee.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Repefe View Post
    Still not sure why Kungen plays middle ... he used to play tank in WoW and now he plays squishy mid champs in LoL. Can't watch that.
    A bit off-topic, but he now plays an account where he tries to only jungle. Maybe that's more to your liking.

A bit more on-topic: I dislike those "this role only" players. It's a team game, from time to time everyone has to fill out a role, even if it's that person's worst role.

10+ Year Old Account
    Same goes for Yi, Tryndamere, Fiora...

From my experiences against and as Jayce. anyone who loses to him needs to quit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    From my experiences against and as Jayce. anyone who loses to him needs to quit.
    Jayce is the most banned/most heavily contested pick in LCS currently (at least in EU)

Deleted
    You seem like a very toxic player, perhaps you should quit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bananarepublic View Post
    This topic is his personal journal of failure and venom in past couple weeks. Also, he already announced he's quitting LoL once, on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Brittany Sn0w View Post
    Jayce is the most banned/most heavily contested pick in LCS currently (at least in EU)
    Theres a difference between LCS where a team actually works together, and soloq where people will let their team mates die just so they can secure the kill themselves.

Lulz. Another person who lives his life making assumptions.

he does it every 3 weeks or so, so it's mostly false claims
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

Deleted
    Theres a difference between LCS where a team actually works together, and soloq where people will let their team mates die just so they can secure the kill themselves.

Lulz. Another person who lives his life making assumptions.
    Considering your comment? Yes, you do seem like a toxic player, and the follow up comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordin Solus View Post
    he does it every 3 weeks or so, so it's mostly false claims
    Actually I have quit several times but I keep coming back.

Considering your comment? Yes, you do seem like a toxic player, and the follow up comment.
    Lulz, more assumptions. Just gonna add you to my ignore list. HAve a good day.

Deleted
    Maybe so, but if you pick Jayce, you're generally going for a poke heavy comp. Champions like Lux/Caitlyn/Ezreal/Nidalee should be considered when picking Jayce. If you're picking him before seeing your team, you might be hindering yourself. I don't agree with your statement that he's bad, but he can be team dependant. You maximize your damage by poking. If you have a team of all in, you will seem underwhelming.

Deleted
    Actually I have quit several times but I keep coming back.

Lulz, more assumptions. Just gonna add you to my ignore list. HAve a good day.
    Yes, toxic indeed, no respect or anything, just 'lulz ignored'.

Don't waste your time on Pandragon, there's no helping him. He's already proven he has no idea what he's talking about, because according to him, "Jayce is bad" when he loses with him a few times.

Remember guys, you have to play a champion perfectly when you buy them, or it sucks and is a waste of IP.