Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bobsmith06 View Post
    thank you, all im saying is that everyone should be warding even if its a minimal amount 150-300g really isnt anything the later the game goes heck even 75g to drop a ward in a better spot helps vastly
    300 gold is quite a lot if you waste that on wards every time you recall. That shouldn't happen at all if you aren't the support, even so, if you are the support, you shouldn't be wasting that much after getting a sightstone unless it's for vision wards.

Deleted
    Speaking of wards. I've come to the conclusion that wards wins you games. Doesn't matter how far behind your team is.

I've had two games as Janna. At some point my team had their entire jungle warded. (in both games) With me buying oracles/pink wards. Needless to say we completely stomped them. The next three games I'm forced to play Jungle or ADC. And guess what. We lose because we lack vision. Last game I was playing Tristana. We where up against Graves/Leona. But my Support buys maybe one ward everytime he goes back to base. Leona has full bush control. I get zoned out hard by Leona because my supp isn't warding properly. I'm forced to buy wards setting me back even further. We are 25min in he doesn't have a Ruby Sightstone and I'd be lucky if He even used one of the carges. We lose. (I had Cleanse as summoner spell so I could escape possible burst, but to no avail)

Simply put. When I want to win games I need to play as support.

Deleted
    Lost my promo match because bot couldn't handle nid + leona... Seriously.

;_;

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    300 gold is quite a lot if you waste that on wards every time you recall. That shouldn't happen at all if you aren't the support, even so, if you are the support, you shouldn't be wasting that much after getting a sightstone unless it's for vision wards.
    im not saying you have to spend 300g every time you go back for but 150g isnt hard to come by unless you are truly losing your lane

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bobsmith06 View Post
    im not saying you have to spend 300g every time you go back for but 150g isnt hard to come by unless you are truly losing your lane
    If you are truly losing your lane then it's also bad because that implies that you can't farm as well or you'll get killed and feed. So yeah, 150 gold could be a problem under that situation.

Though if it's normal, one or two wards(75 and 150, respectively) shouldn't be a problem when you recall. I usually just buy one every time I base because I already have one up, otherwise I'll just buy two but I rarely buy two unless I'm farming very well and can afford two wards every time.

i love it when people say to report me when i refuse to drag on a game thats been goin for 40 mins in aram where we havent gotten a single turret down and not only the few 5 mins i afk, i still have more kills/assists combined than our varrus that is missing 95% of his ultis and building random stuff, i just love it. i mean i waste my jarvan ulti on the whole team so that our veigar draven and varrus can nuke them bot nope they just rather stand back doin nothing or killing minions...
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

Another group of idiots who thinks pushing 1 turret is more important then baron after an ace. Carried the shit out of that game, but lost in the end cause my team was horrible and has no clue how to freaking play. A support who never bought one freaking ward, and when I bring it up the jungler tells me to buy the wards. im never leaving this freaking elo unless a pro carries me out of it which will never happen.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    Another group of idiots who thinks pushing 1 turret is more important then baron after an ace. Carried the shit out of that game, but lost in the end cause my team was horrible and has no clue how to freaking play. A support who never bought one freaking ward, and when I bring it up the jungler tells me to buy the wards. im never leaving this freaking elo unless a pro carries me out of it which will never happen.
    No offense, but why do you even play ranked at all when clearly you never seem to enjoy it? Games are supposed to be fun, if losing ranked games has such a negative effect on your mood why not just go play normal/ARAM and have a good time

Quote Originally Posted by Daelos View Post
    No offense, but why do you even play ranked at all when clearly you never seem to enjoy it? Games are supposed to be fun, if losing ranked games has such a negative effect on your mood why not just go play normal/ARAM and have a good time
    If only those 2 guaranteed fun...(maybe aram).
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

Quote Originally Posted by Daelos View Post
    Fun? I haven't done anything for fun in 8 years. I don't play games like this unless I'm playing ranked, and working towards something.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    Fun? I haven't done anything for fun in 8 years. I don't play games like this unless I'm playing ranked, and working towards something.
    Probably one of the saddest things I've heard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

Another game, another troll, another loss.....

Another feeding team. Runs away from every fight, gets harrassed undeer the enemy turret and blames me for it cause i sat in a bush waiting for the enemy team to attack instead of having all my life drained like these idiots./

More feeders and asnother loss...

Mid lane Tristana feeds Kennen. Pantheon has no clue how to use his ult. Zed feeds after downing his turret. 6 more losses and ill be under a 50% win ratio again...
    Last edited by Pandragon; 2013-06-25 at 04:20 PM.

the awkward moment when top enemy riven is 17-2 ._. and starting to 1 shot me with q (support) because mid jungler top all fed her lol
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Deleted
    I just started playing ranked.... People are SO bad, SO troll, and SO mad. Wtf.

I always heard taunts about Bronze league, but I guess Silver 3 is actually the worst place to be lol...

Guys that counter picks themselves, blame random onther guy, goes worst the worst champ / builds possible, and then repport like the support or whatever.

I'm mindblown, I expected ranked games to be full of "I want to get better let's focus" people but it's like no one gives a shit and plays dumb...

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    didnt have a bad game just a real good one i played with my little bro i supported him and thats something i normally refuse to do in rankeds hes alright at adc just not great, we decided i had first pick and were bad at this game imma take blitz and hes gunna draven, so i decided im going ap blitz bot spell pen marks and all, both of us got so fed i was rocking a deathcap sorc shoes and a athenes everytime i went back i would buy 15 wards and just drop them over the entire map get a few kills and do it again it was kinda funny seeing a blitz with the same amount of kills as the entire team

Quote Originally Posted by TDrog View Post
    I just started playing ranked.... People are SO bad, SO troll, and SO mad. Wtf.

I always heard taunts about Bronze league, but I guess Silver 3 is actually the worst place to be lol...

Guys that counter picks themselves, blame random onther guy, goes worst the worst champ / builds possible, and then repport like the support or whatever.

I'm mindblown, I expected ranked games to be full of "I want to get better let's focus" people but it's like no one gives a shit and plays dumb...
    Welcome to my hell. I can't get out of Silver 5 cause of people like this.

Sometimes I'm so glad I got higher elo during early S2. With all the comments people are saying here, it feels like the community and ranked games weren't as bad back then. However, trust me, when you get to goldish, it gets so much better. Still have feeders and people doing dumb picks, but the amount of raging is sooo much lower. It's like people understand bad games happen. (Hell, not to boast myself, but I'm in diamond1 and I recently got a top going 0/10/3. He was certainly blamed after the game, but no excessive flaming/QQ.) I also happened to have that same player not so long after, and he did totally fine.

Keep hope...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sarasun View Post
    Sometimes I'm so glad I got higher elo during early S2. With all the comments people are saying here, it feels like the community and ranked games weren't as bad back then. However, trust me, when you get to goldish, it gets so much better. Still have feeders and people doing dumb picks, but the amount of raging is sooo much lower. It's like people understand bad games happen. (Hell, not to boast myself, but I'm in diamond1 and I recently got a top going 0/10/3. He was certainly blamed after the game, but no excessive flaming/QQ.) I also happened to have that same player not so long after, and he did totally fine.

Keep hope...
    Can only agree with this. Watching D1 streams, people still go 0/8/0 as a midlaner or top or whatever, but people are like "meh, he is stupid but whatever, just gonna call him out on it after game..."

Going from silver 3 to gold 3, i've noticed the players become MUCH nicer, though people still rage at times.

"I'm a Plat 1 smurfing for my friend" then feeds in game and verbally abuses everyone else. Yeah, saw that coming. We get an ace and push top inhib down, he goes "this is the strat, all bot" I push mid cause I have tp up. I get the second mid turret down, and die. H starts verbally abusing me, they get attacked bot and another one dies. This led the enemy team to belive they could push, I rezzed and teleported top and pushed down last 2 turrets and nexus before they could recall. I knew if I died then they would lose focus top. Guy still wanted to go "im plat 1 you guys are noobs".
    Last edited by Pandragon; 2013-06-26 at 11:16 AM.

Deleted
    I know this game was won but holy fuck. Trynn was last pick, he said he would troll, he did so. Went top with Talon , stealing his farm. At 10 mins he eventually went bot and roamed a bit. Our Varus got screwed hard time since he was alone at bot. Mid(me), I couldn't even keep up with fizz because he got fed at bot when everyone decided to steal blue and no one was focusing one target down(like Trist or Fizz), Fizz got a triple out of it.

At around 20 mins, we wouldn't win this shit without me getting wards so I had to buy a ruby sightstone (LOOOL) and a few vision wards for baron and just overall map control, I was basically a support with damage at around 25 mins or so.

We won, yes, but god damn it. The odds of winning a game like this is like 1 in a million or something, we got lucky our Trynn stopped trolling and didn't feed. This game was so stupidly stressful for me, you have no idea...