Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Farolok View Post
    Fucking do something to make it possible to lane against yorick, riot
    Elise with Chalice. Endless harass, endless heals, endless wins.

Deleted
    Support teemo, 0/13 23 minutes, "No you can't get reported for trolling".
    I truely hope you can.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybr1d View Post
    I truely hope you can.
    Its like a 50/50. Im sure there are people that will punish him at the tribunal but there will be people that totally overlook that he fed and picked bullshit because he didnt insult, spam or intentionally fed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybr1d View Post
    I truely hope you can.
    That line alone would most likely make me press punish. If he said it.

Deleted
    I had the most amazing streak with amumu this free week, I think I went 12-1 or so with him and the loss was a 4v5 so yeah. And then today, 3 games in a row a loss, even the one that was a 5v4 for 15 minutes in our favour at the start....
    I can't even recall myself making a lot of mistakes but in 2 out 3 I had a Teemo adc so I think I'll just blame that and hope I never get him as an adc again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Castozor View Post
    I can't even recall myself making a lot of mistakes but in 2 out 3 I had a Teemo adc so I think I'll just blame that and hope I never get him as an adc again.
    Teemo adc... I often play duo bot supporting a friend and lately we've been getting lots of those. Needless to say, the moment one locks in a grin appears on my face - I have yet to lose bot to a Teemo, the last one we faced had more deaths than CS at 10 minutes mark(I'm actually not exaggerating.)

My condolences to anyone getting a Teemo trying to be an ad carry in their team.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ranked game, troll ali pick cause he didn't wanna jungle then AFK's. Now thats bad enough, but the enemy team in all chat would call us noobs every time we died. Then of course they said gg noobs/scrubs/LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL at surrender, then just threw a mass of insults at us. I mean, what motivates these kinds of people to do this? We didn't say anything lol. I know people are dicks, but come on. I think i'm going to stop playing LoL for a looong time cause the new rift xpac is coming out. BTW if you play hit me up in a reply, ill swap servers or something, now that theirs cross faction play limitations are out the window!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragu4 View Post
    Ranked game, troll ali pick cause he didn't wanna jungle then AFK's. Now thats bad enough, but the enemy team in all chat would call us noobs every time we died. Then of course they said gg noobs/scrubs/LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL at surrender, then just threw a mass of insults at us. I mean, what motivates these kinds of people to do this? We didn't say anything lol. I know people are dicks, but come on. I think i'm going to stop playing LoL for a looong time cause the new rift xpac is coming out. BTW if you play hit me up in a reply, ill swap servers or something, now that theirs cross faction play limitations are out the window!
    Mostly the reason is

- Kids
    - Immature adults
    - Retards
    - The common Internet Tough Guys

Mix anonymity that internet provides with any of those and you will end up with a total fucktard that thinks being a prick over internet bashing other people and screaming BAYLIFE or whatever overused meme/streamer-slogan/[insert something retarded] is cool and makes you a god.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    That line alone would most likely make me press punish. If he said it.
    Not those exact words, but close enough. So as I said, I truely hope it gets his ass temp banned.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Teemo adc... I often play duo bot supporting a friend and lately we've been getting lots of those. Needless to say, the moment one locks in a grin appears on my face - I have yet to lose bot to a Teemo, the last one we faced had more deaths than CS at 10 minutes mark(I'm actually not exaggerating.)

My condolences to anyone getting a Teemo trying to be an ad carry in their team.
    One of them actually started out with Varus but decided to lock in Teemo any ways with about 10 seconds left. By the time I could type a reply questioning the wisdom of that decision it was already too late...
    Worst thing is, they weren't even bad or something like that but late game his damage is just laughable compared to their adc and he is super squishy with a short range.

Deleted
    So Caitlin building 2 IE's for the passive. Jax and Jayce both building a fuckton of armor .. against a team that has 4 people doing AP damage. Riot should get rid of botgames so that these shitholes quit the game before they're 30. It's simple really.

I did my first ranked game with a friend, we went adc and support. I was Graves and she was Leona, things were great i got first blood and went 2/0.

Now we were laning against Lee sin and Sona, thing were not bad. So Udyr decides that hes gonna gank then tower dives Lee sin who gets double buff. Fair enough i keep cs and im well ahead. So Udyr tries another gank, i bait out lee sin and he jumps me. So i go full attack mode, where is udyr backed off and tried to solo dragon.

We lose the match, but i have the most kills on my team. Ranked dosnt seem to bad i guess.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Don't join any games with a jungle Jax, it seems as if the biggest of retards feel they should play him on Mondays. No you don't win the game by jumping into 4 people as Jax. It's really simple.

Why Mondays specifically?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to admit it because I rarely rage, especially on normals but I was playing Shaco and I refuse to lose on normals when I play Shaco. He's my champion and I expect a win... We won in the end but the stupidity sometimes annoys me but I can't expect much from blind pick. I carried so hard, I even soloed baron with full health and I killed him quite fast. I was quite surprised at how fast I killed him, ultimate pop and holy crap he just dies so fast. Overall I was just annoyed and being immature but that's because I play games when I'm Shaco and I don't like losing at my own game.

He's based off of the Joker for a reason.
    Hey everyone

Im just annoyed that i can get kills and get fed but my team just go full retard.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Ugh, terrible game. I was playing Cho'Gath jungle. I wasn't able to get any stacks because the Rengar top lane was roaming and hunting me down in my jungle with Hercarim, and my Darius was derping mad hard and never even tried to push his tower to force Rengar to stay in lane. Mid and bot would have both been fine and I would have had 6 stacks if Darius could have kept Rengar in lane. But nope! He was never useful in teamfights either, would just come to clean up or not at all, then ridicule us for failing 4v5.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    Why Mondays specifically?
    No idea, but yesterday it seemed as if the retards had multiplied by a million.

Deleted
    Why can't the last pick just ask "gently" for a lane?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    No idea, but yesterday it seemed as if the retards had multiplied by a million.
    And i thought that only happens on sundays.